style

how to: beach waves for short hair

photoNecklace c/o: Wrenn Jewelry

I recently posted about my adventures in chopping off all my hair for the first time in 15 years.  Not sure what came over me, because then I went and had my bestie Brittney cut off several more inches. Brittney gives a MEAN haircut and she’s also incredible at styling the best beach waves.  I went in with a photo of Kendi for inspiration and I left Brittney’s chair completely thrilled with my new wavy do.  BUT…there was something about my new short hair that I didn’t anticipate.  I had imagines wearing it in loose, casual, wavy curls everyday this summer.  But when I went to curl it with my curling iron a few days later I was stuck with a poofy, wonky, golden girls-ish disaster.  And then, and hour later my hair was back to being stick straight. Ugh. It turned out that curling short hair wasn’t as easy as I had expected.  When I posted the above pic on instagram many of you seemed to be having the exact same trouble curling your short hair. So I called Brittney and I begged her to teach us her ways so that I could be happy with my new style.  Brittney taught me that the secret to beach waves for short hair is a HAIR STRAIGHTENER, not a curling iron!  I’ve since practiced and almost perfected this technique for myself.  And today Brittney is here to teach us how its done. Yay Brittney, we love you!

hot to get beach waves with a straightener
curl short hair with a straightenerNecklace ℅: Wrenn Jewelry

Below you will see how Brittney styled this look on my friend Lacey and on me.  Brittney has also put together a video for us that walks through the details.  I suggest watching the video and then taking a look at the photos and reading the tips and product recommendations below  to tie everything together. Remember, the key technique with this look is that you are BENDING the straightener around the hair rather than curling it–this will make mores sense after you watch the video.  NOTE: we are NOT video production specialists by ANY means, as you are about to see. you have been warned.
ALSO: Because we are NOT video production specialists, watch this super helpful video to see how this girl achieves the beach wave look.  It’s a good one to watch because you can see how she styles the look on herself rather than someone else doing it.  Also, she divides her hair into sections before curling whereas Brittney takes a more organic approach–so do whatever is easiest for you.

best beachy hair products
Aquage Sea Salt or Wella Ocean Spritz. Brittney gives 3 ways to use the product.  1. using a sea salt spray at your roots when your hair is damp will give your root a little lift and texture when it dries. 2.  it is also great using sea salt spray if you have natural curl or wave–wash your hair at night, spray generously with sea salt spray and sleep on a towel (if your hair is really long or thick you may want to twist or braid it before you sleep on it. Then in the morning you can use this method to curl any pieces that didn’t dry right. 3. After you’ve curled your hair, if it looks too “styled” you can use this on the dry hair to grit it up.

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray. A fantastic product to use to make your hair feel thicker and fuller and to keep it from sticking to your head.  If your hair is thick this will give it some lift to help from feeling bottom heavy.  It can be used to substitute dry shampoo. It smells fantastic and it really transforms the hair!

Paul Mitchell makes a fantastic dry shampoo at a respectable price point.  I’ve found dry shampoo that is less expensive, but often the smell is too strong for me and I don’t feel like you get much powder spray. I’ve also used more expensive, like Bumble and Bumble which is my favorite–but its almost double the cost.  This is good middle ground. It’s especially great to use dry shampoo for this style if your hair gets a little oily, especially around your hair line.

Sebastian Shaper is a fantastic, workable hair spray.  It doesn’t get sticky and helps give hold.

Texture by Bumble and Bumble or Brilliantine by Bumble and Bumble. Both of these are great if you hair has fly aways that need taming.  Just put a small amount in your hand and rub into your hands well before touching your hair. When you apply to your hair touch it lightly at first and gradually work it in.  It is wonderful because the finish is not greasy at all.

Healthy Sexy Hair has a leave in soy conditioner. The down side is the bottle often breaks.  The upside is Brittney keeps buying it anyway because it is THAT good.  You can transfer it to another generic pump bottle.  This puts moisture and topical vitamins into your hair.  Use it when damp for detangling. It’s also great to use to soften any pieces that might have too much sea salt spray or to revamp and rework second or third day hair.

brittney zeedik
Meet Brittney. And Lacey, our second hair model for the day.
curl in sections
TIPS: Start with dry hair–preferably hair that has some styling products in it.  Use some dry shampoo before you begin if you didn’t wash that day and your hair is a little oily. Spray hair with a workable hair spray.  Then take one inch to one and a half inch sections starting in the front of your face on either side.  Clamp a 1 inch flat iron on medium to medium/high heat near the scalp and twist the flat iron 180 degrees. NOT 360. You should be twisting/turning the flat iron toward the back of your head (and away from your face). Then pull straight down at the tips.  Re-clamp and twist at the base again if more lift is needed at the root. Work your way toward the back/center of the head. Follow these same steps starting at the front of the opposite side and work your way back to the center.  Spray with hairspray and allow to cool.  Shake curls out and separate them and follow up with finishing product.
curl away from face straightener

Here are Brittneys recommendations for a good flat iron:
1. either titanium plate or ceramic plate. Not metal. Make sure it isn’t just plated because eventually it will rub off and you will be left with metal spots. Metal swells and shrinks with heat and over time this causes tiny cracks to form in the plate. Your hairs can get caught in these tiny cracks and it will pull and damage your hair. Also, metal heats un evenly so there will be hot spots.
2. make sure it has a heat guage. Preferable with degrees (ie 200-450) but numbers (ie 1-25) will work too. If it just has Hi, Low and off it is usually too hot on the high setting, and too low on the low, so you’ll use the high setting and it will be damaging. about 300 degrees would be good for fine to medium hair and about 350 would be good for medium to coarse.
3. look to find a beveled edge. so the edge of the plate should not be square it should be slightly round. This helps with curling.

Here are a few she has used: she likes the long cords that you will get when buying professional grade flat irons.
Here, here and here.

how to do beacy waves
beachy waves how to
bending straightener
separate curls

crazy hair dont care
straightener curls
curl away from face
curling short hair 2
These back pieces are so short that you really are just bending them slightly to create the wave.
curling short hair
how to curl short hair
short hair beachy waves
Check out some more hair tutorials here.

DSC_1096

DSC_0716-640x846
curl-secret-2-605x907

Jen J
    May 28, 2014 at 12:02 am

Thank you for posting this!! Shortly after I saw your new hair cut I sent an email to my stylist asking her if she could cut my hair like yours at my next appointment. I then got frustrated because I ended up with hair that was too big when I curled it. So, now I’ve been growing it back out. I guess I need to get a small flat iron. 🙂

antiquechase
    May 28, 2014 at 12:11 am

If I’m not mistaken, I think you live out by me (Agoura?)… What salon does Britney work at?? Marcy

Dakota
    May 28, 2014 at 12:51 am

THIS is the exact hair cut I’m getting and I’ve been totally dreaming of the same waves! Looks great 😀

xo, Dakota

Katie
    May 28, 2014 at 2:00 am

Totally in love with your hair!!!!! Mine is a darker version of a similar cut and I basically do this daily. Loving your new tricks!

Chelcey
    May 28, 2014 at 3:55 am

I have had such a dilemma lately with wanting to chop off my long locks again, and your adorable cut is pushing me towards doing it! I love this tutorial. It’s the exact way I used to do mine when my hair was shorter, and even now since it’s grown back out. It’s so easy!

[email protected][kreyv]
    May 28, 2014 at 8:48 am

SO cute! Definitely going to give this a try! Thanks for sharing!

Courtney
    May 28, 2014 at 8:23 pm

I love the short hair. It looks so fresh! Maybe it’s time to chop mine…

Gina
    May 28, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Thanks for the tips, Ashley! I’ve been wanting something new! This is great. And…I always get annoyed when other people do this and now I’m “that person” – ha! LOVE the white t-shirt and am in search of one. Just returned one that was too see-through. Where did you get yours and that adorable necklace? Love your style!

Bett Weiss
      June 21, 2016 at 2:22 am

Looks like the hairstylist is using an older Irresistible Me Diamond Flat Iron. Why doesn’t she recommend the newer version presently for sale?

Tara
    May 29, 2014 at 1:52 am

Love your hair! I see it is pretty dark underneath, what kind of color do you use? I have dark brown hair but would love to go lighter like yours! Is your hair naturally darker?

Ashley Stock
      May 31, 2014 at 1:09 am

that underneath dark color is actually my natural hair color–crazy dark huh! I need to get a full weave next time I go in 🙂

Lilly
        April 25, 2015 at 11:06 am

Hi Ashley. I love your haircut and color. Could you please tell me what salon your friend works at?

Kelly
    May 29, 2014 at 3:55 am

I recently cut my hair too and I am struggling with styles so thank for the post!! 🙂

Kristen
    May 29, 2014 at 4:06 am

Omg… I cut my hair back in December and had the same problem! This was great…. Been doing my hair like this for two days now…. So glad I have my waves back!!! Thanks!

Alice
    May 29, 2014 at 4:45 am

Can you pass along suggestions for good brands of flat irons?

Ashley Stock
      May 31, 2014 at 1:16 am

Here are Brittneys recommendations for a good flat iron:

Lindsay
    May 29, 2014 at 7:05 am

Your friend Brittney used to cut my hair in Orem…and we worked together at the Gap there back in the day. Small world. I miss her haircuts…she does the BEST short haircuts!

Jen
    May 29, 2014 at 8:03 am

Hi, Love it! Can you tell me what type of flat iron that is and size please?

Ashley Stock
      May 31, 2014 at 1:16 am

Here are Brittneys recommendations for a good flat iron:

Shirley
    May 29, 2014 at 2:12 pm

I love your hair, I can’t do this because my hair is so thin that my scalp would show throught but it does look great on you.

Amber
    May 30, 2014 at 1:05 am

How fun! My co-worker does Kendi’s Hair! She has some rockin’ hair and so do you!

Dusti
    May 30, 2014 at 5:07 am

I’ve used his technique many times but have seen serious damage using a flat iron over my curling iron. I’m wondering how to combat this! I do use heat protectant!

Brittney
      May 30, 2014 at 12:39 pm

Does your flat iron have a heat guage? Try having it at 300 degrees or below.

Shelly
    May 30, 2014 at 9:14 pm

Yes! please give suggestions on flat irons. I don’t have one mostly because the one that everyone says to get (chi??) is super expensive. Do I need to have that one or will any ol’ iron do? I love this post!! Thanks so much for sharing. I have the perfect length for this style and this would be a lifesaver!!

Ashley Stock
      May 31, 2014 at 1:17 am

Here are Brittneys recommendations for a good flat iron:

Shelly
        May 31, 2014 at 11:51 am

Many thanks!!

Kelsey
    May 31, 2014 at 2:25 am

I love this!! Can we get some details on your haircut?? I’d love to cut my hair like yours, and I want to make sure my hairstylist cuts it just like that!

Brittney
      June 2, 2014 at 7:13 am

Take you stylist a picture of Ashley’s hair and that will help. If your hair is the same texture as Ashleys then these are my recommendations.
      Overall length should be just above your shoulders so that it does not drag on shoulders when its dry, but rather swings when you move your head.
      The back is cut slightly shorter than the front but it is not “stacked” or cut like an A-line bob. The layers are long and are slighly longer toward the front of the face.

If your hair is thicker or more coarse then you may need some razor, or point cutting, or texturizing to acheive this look.

merete
        September 11, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Thanks for cutting details. Very helpful! Love the colour as well, but it’s difficult to see if it’s bleaching or a colour? Thanks for sharing:o)

Iwona
    May 31, 2014 at 2:46 am

I love your hair!! I wish I can grow mine to that length but it is to thin and looks kind of flat when it starts getting longer. I also love the necklace that you are wearing! Can you share where I could get one like that?

Shelbey K
    May 31, 2014 at 11:16 pm

Thank you! Thank you! I had my hair cut short a few months ago and many days I just am not happy with the way it styles because I’ve been wanting something like this. Now to buy some hair products! 🙂

Eva
    June 2, 2014 at 5:34 pm

Can anybody tell me why we’re never happy with what we got? Having great waves we decide to straighten them. Then having nice straight hair we are looking for a way to wave them? Just asking 🙂
    You are looking gorgeous though. SO that’s probably why xx

Kimberly Alsheimer
    June 3, 2014 at 2:30 am

Seriously LOVE this post!! Thank you so much! I chopped my hair off for the first time in 15 years recently as well and have been looking for a good way to get the perfect beachy waves like Kendi! Haha so this seriously was a perfect post. Thanks again! <3

Lisa McCracken
    June 3, 2014 at 10:16 am

Great post! I never would have thought to use my straight iron for curls. Thank you for sharing!
    I love your hair color and would love to have mine colored this way. BUT I cannot get my stylist to do this. I have grays to color so she colors my roots first then highlights over top of them (at the same time). It turns out more yellow than blonde and always darker than I want. Do you have grays that your stylist colors? Can you briefly describe the process in which she colors your hair? Thank you so much!

Melissa Earnest
      August 15, 2014 at 11:02 am

I know this is mid-August, but I just saw this on Pinterest and read your post. Have you tried eSalon? It is much cheaper than going to a hairstylist and they really do take the time to look at pics of your hair and you answer so many questions, it’s hard to get it wrong. I started doing my own coloring at home with eSalon products and I have been thrilled with the results! https://www.esalon.com/

5+1 nyári frizura 2014-re | 5+1 Blog
    June 9, 2014 at 11:12 pm

[…] Rövid nyári frizura – 2014 / source […]

Vanessa
    June 12, 2014 at 9:38 am

I love the style. Am I supposed to use all the products together? How do I prep my hair before beginning ? Thanks

20 Wavy Hairstyles for Short Hair | Lovely Hairstyles
    June 14, 2014 at 8:50 pm

[…] Source […]

Natalie R
    June 17, 2014 at 12:27 am

Hi, first off your hair is so cute! I recently had my hair cut similar to this but have been having difficulty curling it with a flat iron. I have a Solia Tourmaline Ceramic in a 1″ (like this- http://www.folica.com/tools/flat-irons/solia-tourmaline-ceramic-ion-flat-iron-one-and-one-quarter-inch-plus-free-heat-proof-pouch) but my hair will just not curl with it or it will curl and fall completely flat by the time I am done. I have zero problems when I use a curling wand, but I really want the look the flat iron gives. Do you have any suggestions? I do spray each strand before curling but still it’s like a limp noodle 🙁

Caryn
    June 17, 2014 at 7:57 pm

I want your hairdresser to be my hairdresser !

Amanda
    June 17, 2014 at 11:58 pm

I have my hair cut short in the bob but my hair is stacked in the back and is a bit shorter then what is shown in the pictures. . Is this a style that would be workable on my hair. My hair is also pretty fine.

Amanda
    June 17, 2014 at 11:59 pm

Jennifer
    June 25, 2014 at 3:22 am

I would love to know what color your stylist has on her nails, it is so cute!
    Thanks for a helpful tutorial.

Yuna @ greenhealthygirl.com
    June 25, 2014 at 8:07 am

I really like your hair cut! And the hair style looks great! I have very long hair, I think I’ll finally cut it! Like yours! 🙂

Kimberly
    June 26, 2014 at 12:44 am

Thanks for this! Just found it on Pinterest – I’ve tried to curl my hair with a flatiron in the past but with no luck. Love the step-by-step instruction and product suggestions, can’t wait to try it out!
    PS – Where is your white tee from? We all need the perfect white tee and yours is super cute!! 😉 Thanks!

Stephanie B.
    June 26, 2014 at 4:18 am

Oh my goodness. I’ve been dying for a good tutorial on this subject for short hair. My sister-in-law gets married next month and I’ve been trying to figure out what to do with my hair for the day (I’m the mistress of ceremony/reception) and I’m so happy I found this!

ipad repair
    June 28, 2014 at 8:55 am

To do that, open i – Tunes, click on Store in the menu and
    select “Deauthorize This Computer”. In most cases,
    these can be fixed by someone who knowes what they are doing.
    If your i – Phone makes strange sounds, here’s a look at what’s probably causing the issue
    annd how to fixx it.

Timi
    June 30, 2014 at 11:24 pm

Hi Ashley,
    Like everyone else I love your hair and appreciate the tutorial. I’ve given it a go and am pleased with the results!
    But I really want to know about those garlands in the background of your photo – especially the flowery one. Is it DIY? Do you have any links to a tutorial to make it or to the shop it’s from?
    Thanks!

Abbey
    July 10, 2014 at 8:46 pm

Hi 🙂 does anybody know what i have to say to get a haircut like that!? Is it layered or dp i say long in the front and shorter in the back?

Friday Favorites // Around The Web | The Painted Pixel
    July 25, 2014 at 5:46 am

[…] on board. 3. A little DIY inspiration. 4. If you’re new to the short hair game, take a look at this tutorial. It’s a life changer…speaking from experience. 5. The cutest kids party I’ve ever […]

20 Best Short Curly Haircuts | The Beauty Mag
    July 28, 2014 at 1:01 pm

[…] Source […]

Kevan
    August 2, 2014 at 6:23 am

So why doesn’t my hair curl when I do this? Slightly on the ends, but nothing that looks like this. I just cannot get my hair to curl or hold a curl Never have.

Jessica
    August 6, 2014 at 8:42 am

Thank you so much for posting this! I recently cur my hair shorter and was having soo much trouble getting it to curl nicely. This was so helpful, I greatly appreciate that you took the time to make a video and share it. Thanks again!

What I Wore Wednesday: Best Beach Wave Tutorial - Our Cone Zone
    August 6, 2014 at 2:42 pm

[…] guys, I simply have to spill about this new beach waves hair tutorial I found on Little Miss Momma. For some reason, my whole life I’ve been scared and/or unmotivated to learn how to use a […]

Nynke Catherine
    August 8, 2014 at 1:28 am

Wow, this is pretty much the same haircut I have. Accept for the fact I (unfortunately) cut bangs, luckily they look kind of cute in a little french braid.
    All that works for me with this haircut is stick straight hair, or the ends start to stand out which looks really weird 🙁
    Frustrating thing is, I can’t seem to curl my hair. Even with this tutorial. I really want to curl my hair, since I turn 21 monday.

I’ll just keep trying and practicing this weekend and/or ask help from my sisters

Melissa
    August 26, 2014 at 2:35 am

Thanks for the tutorial. I chopped all of my hair off last year & Now I’m finally growing it back. Excited that I can style some waves in it again without it looking too poofy. Are you curling the whole head of hair or just the top ? I can’t really tell but in the last pictures it just looks like the top layers and the hair underneath is wavy because of the salt spray? My hair is super thick so I’m not sure if I should curl throughout.

Skylar
    August 29, 2014 at 12:43 pm

This is a great video and love the style. Would love to see video of the model doing this style on herself….not having someone do it to her.

Mommy Monday: No More Mony |
    September 9, 2014 at 10:41 pm

[…] Website: Little Miss Momma […]

Mommy Monday: Beachy Waves for Short Hair |
    September 16, 2014 at 11:13 pm

[…] Website: Little Miss Momma […]

¿Dudas de si cortarte el pelo? Te damos siete buenas razones para hacerlo - Mi Mundo Philips
    September 22, 2014 at 6:57 pm

[…] | Little Miss momma, […]

13 Fabulous Ideas for Styling Short Hair | How Does She
    October 9, 2014 at 7:21 am

[…] 1. Beach Waves for Short Hair. Here. […]

13 Fabulous Ideas for Styling Short Hair | KM Crafts
    October 9, 2014 at 7:28 am

[…] 1. Beach Waves for Short Hair. Here. […]

Sarah
    October 14, 2014 at 2:31 am

i have this hair cut more like the blonde. And I have really thick hair so when I try to curl it like this it gets really fluffy and ends up looking like just a big ball of hair. Any advice on getting the beach curls with thick hair? The back is the main problem I have

Hannah
    October 28, 2014 at 8:51 am

I hope you don’t mind but I followed this tutorial and wrote about my first successful hair curling attempt on my blog! I’ve attached a link if you’d like to read it:) http://www.thehannahgold.com/2014/10/adventures-in-short-hair-flat-iron-curls.html

Short Haircuts for Wavy Hair 2014 – 2015 | The Beauty Mag
    November 4, 2014 at 12:27 pm

[…] Source […]

girls short haircuts - Sexy Video
    November 15, 2014 at 2:11 am

[…] short haircuts girls | short haircuts styles 2014, New short haircuts girls – short hair styles great women ages. true cut short style feminine care maintenance […]

Kate at PrimeHairTools
    November 27, 2014 at 1:36 am

Thank you for a detailed tutorial! My hair just reaches my shoulders and I am so bored with having it straight all the time, I can’t wait to put some “waves” in it! I will look for the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, as I also want to give it some volume.

Jennifer
    December 2, 2014 at 1:41 pm

Thanks for posting the information and video. I ordered the flat iron and the Oribe spray so I can try this myself. My hair is fine so I’ve always been concerned about using a flat iron, I don’t want to crush any volume I might have. I’ve tried wrapping my hair around a round curling iron but it doesn’t have the same effect, but I have never used the spray. I know my fine hair won’t look like either of the two shown here, but I’m hopeful I can get close. If your stylist has any additional tips to maintain volume for fine hair, I’d love to hear it!

Kate
    December 6, 2014 at 10:52 am

I have a very important question: what nail polish is Brittney wearing? LOVE.

Kate
      October 1, 2015 at 10:41 pm

Same – does anyone know what polish colour that is? Love!!

Sarah
    December 8, 2014 at 12:06 am

I used to think that those beautiful wavy curl hairs only belong to those who have long hair. Now I know I can do it too. I’m going to grab a hair straightener and try this out. Wish me luck gals!

Amanda
    December 12, 2014 at 3:27 am

So great! I always do that! This can show a little bit more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWelSX_PCG0

New Year Celebration
    December 26, 2014 at 4:26 am

What’s up to every body, it’s my first pay a quick visit of this webpage;
    this web site contains awesome and genuinely excellent data
    in favor of visitors.

Beach Curls | Go to know Everything
    December 27, 2014 at 5:29 pm

[…] how to: beach waves for short hair – style – Little Miss … – How to get beach waves in short hair using a straightener…. […]

Beach Waves | Go to know Everything
    December 27, 2014 at 11:05 pm

What I’m Doing: Getting My Hair Cut | What Lindsey Likes
    January 23, 2015 at 9:51 am

[…] 1, 2, […]

» Working The Wavy Bob
    January 25, 2015 at 2:01 am

[…] Image // Little Miss Momma […]

Home Decorating Ideas
    January 31, 2015 at 12:05 pm

I recently cut my hair too and I am struggling with styles so thank for the post 🙂

Shot Hair Styles
    January 31, 2015 at 12:10 pm

thank you.

35 Short Wavy Haircuts | The Best Short Hairstyles for Women 2015
    February 1, 2015 at 4:02 am

[…] Source […]

The How-to Weekly ~ Feb. 15th Edition
    February 16, 2015 at 12:48 pm

[…] source […]

andrea
    February 25, 2015 at 1:14 am

thank you for this tutorial! Makes so much sense… can’t wait to try it! xx andrea

Fancy Her Style

Kristen
    March 6, 2015 at 5:41 am

Thanks so much for this tutorial! I finally found a hairstyle I like with my current length AND, because of your post, I’ve discovered sea salt spray. How did I live without this?!
    Thanks again!

How To Curl Hair With A Flat Iron – for all hair lengths! | The How-to Crew
    March 10, 2015 at 11:53 am

[…] To Get Beach Waves on Short Hair with a Flat IronFrom Little Miss MommaI love how she not only gives you the pictures for a step-by-step tutorial, but also a quick video […]

Prarthna Vasudevan
    March 14, 2015 at 2:30 am

Hello Ashley,
    Thank you for the lovely piece on how to create beach waves! You have beautiful hair and the haircut suits you a lot. I just got the LOB myself and I LOBE IT!!!! I have been staying away from flat irons as I don’t like to use too much heat on my hair! I swear by “air drying’. But let’s face! When you have the LOB or the BOB, you cannot NOT “make waves”!!! I am about to buy my first flat iron and I am skewed towards the GHD or T3. Can you recommend which is better and why? Also which model of GHD do you recommend? THANK YOU!
    (FYI – My hair thickness is normal. Neither too thin, not too thick or coarse.)

Kaya Gupta
    March 18, 2015 at 7:07 pm

OMG!!! i didn’t know i can make my hair wavy with a hair straightener. This seems to be cool. Your wavy hair is looking damn cool. I will try this out today only

Easy Short Hair Do's | Heart and Habit
    March 18, 2015 at 11:52 pm

[…] – [criss-cross braided up do – with full tutorial] – [beach waves – easy tutorial] [half up twist] – [braided bangs] – [half low bun – with […]

10 Easy To Do Short Hair Do's | Heart and Habit
    March 18, 2015 at 11:52 pm

Anu Singh
    March 20, 2015 at 2:45 pm

you hair is so shiny and beautiful. Please share your hair secrets….

keri lee
    March 24, 2015 at 5:35 pm

these waves in ur hair is looking so natural

monday goodness. » whatever
    April 7, 2015 at 11:41 am

[…] saw ashley’s blog post from like a year ago and taught myself how to do this to my […]

decoration idea
    May 22, 2015 at 3:17 pm

omg fantastic hairs..

hd wallpaper
    May 22, 2015 at 3:18 pm

very good hairstyle thanks

Laura
    June 6, 2015 at 3:45 am

I can’t get it to work for me. I have a ceramic flat iron but when I twist it doesn’t curl. Is there a video where I can see someone doing it to themselves? I’m having a tough time and this makes it look so easy. I also have shoulder length hair. I love the style! Your’s looks great!

Vanitta
    June 24, 2015 at 11:41 pm

Love this post! Gregorious hairstyle for women.

Lindsey J.
    June 25, 2015 at 6:21 am

I love this hair tutorial!! I’m dying to know who the blonde girl is, because we could seriously be twins! While I was scrolling through pins I thought it was a picture of myself lol!

เสื้อสูทผู้หญิง
    June 26, 2015 at 11:17 am

Hello, yup this post is truly nice and I have learned lot of things from
    it about blogging. thanks.

keepitsimple
    July 16, 2015 at 2:28 am

nice!

Tumblr Wallpapers
    August 12, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Tumblr Hd Wallpapers
    August 22, 2015 at 11:00 pm

That’s it! I was looking for a like short hair… Thanks 🙂

Cindy cruel
    September 20, 2015 at 4:27 am

Thanks for this great tips. I have similar hair with you and I have flat iron. But when I read your post I realized that I didn’t know as you. I will try your tips and I can make it easily.

Home Decor Ideas
    October 19, 2015 at 9:12 pm

thanks you. very good articles

Happy Birthday pictures
    October 19, 2015 at 10:22 pm

thank you very much man. very good articless.

short hair
    October 21, 2015 at 5:32 am

thanks man. very good cooment.

Nancy
    October 28, 2015 at 1:22 am

What do I do the next day after wearing this style? Re- wet? Seasalt spray?

Meredith Cesare
    November 3, 2015 at 11:52 pm

I am almost in TEARS right now. I’m one of those people who goes into the salon making crazy changes every time. Unfortunately, this was the first time I didn’t love the outcome. My usual go-to styles didn work!!! And this tutorial popped up on my feed right when I needed it to. Thank you. I was feeling so insecure and cried a lot yesterday. This changed my whole game!!!

Amanda
    November 8, 2015 at 5:17 am

so great

Pure Moroccan Silk Shine
    November 18, 2015 at 4:40 am

I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Well written!

Hassie
    December 18, 2015 at 3:25 pm

Kits often include a variety of brushes and other tools for cosmetics.
    One of the absolute worst things a person can do to their computer is to store it or use in near anything (or anyone) that produces smoke.
    Article Source: PIERCE HIRST takes humorous looks at life.

Miranda Hicks
    March 2, 2016 at 8:26 pm

Hi, Not only your hairs are beautiful but your hair style is also amazing. I am going to get this look soon.

Miranda
    May 2, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Really cool …I think i can use some tips to do something good with my hairs..Thanks for sharing 🙂

boom beach free diamonds,
    June 5, 2016 at 4:17 am

You can download the cheats tool and just generate unlimited quantity of Diamonds when you
    need them.

Crayon Blog
    August 16, 2016 at 4:20 pm

Fixx Thick Hair Shampoo

[…] at I would personally use and think are a good fit for my readers. Thank you for […]

178 17 171 108 Blog
    August 26, 2016 at 9:42 pm

Turn To Fixx Thick

[…] mit to sharing a positive review, but if I like the product and think my readers […]

Bavje Blog
    August 27, 2016 at 5:18 am

Fixx Thick Hair Shampoo

[…] commission. I only share products and services that I would personally use and t […]

Blush Blog
    August 28, 2016 at 9:38 am

Turn To Fixx Thick Hair Shampoo

[…] personally use and think are a good fit for my readers. Thank you for supportin […]

maracuja
    September 2, 2016 at 1:25 am

You’re so awesome! I do not believe I’ve truly read through something like that before.

So great to discover somebody with a few unique thoughts on this issue.

Really.. thank you for starting this up. This site is something that is needed on the internet, someone
    with a bit of originality!

Jea jin seo
    September 2, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Beautiful and Nice

Lacquer Blog
    September 15, 2016 at 5:24 am

Turn To Fixx Thick Hair Shampoo

[…] roducts and services that I would personally use and think are a good fit for my […]

Brush Es Blog
    September 19, 2016 at 5:51 pm

Turn To Fixx Thick Hair Shampoo

[…] too – I often mention it here. I am also a member of affiliate programs. This m […]

Eyeliner Blog
    September 30, 2016 at 8:00 am

Get A Turn To Fixx Thick Hair Shampoo

[…] if you purchase an item from a link I provide to those shops, I sometimes recei […]

Etjen Blog
    October 18, 2016 at 4:35 am

Fixx Thick Hair Shampoo

[…] I never commit to sharing a positive review, but if I like the product and thin […]

Synthetic Blog
    October 27, 2016 at 2:28 am

Tousled And Layered Curls

[…] t for my readers. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that help support our fa […]

Motives Blog
    October 30, 2016 at 7:56 am

Turn To Fixx Thick Hair Shampoo

[…] are a good fit for my readers. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that help […]

Lacquer Blog
    October 31, 2016 at 12:00 am

Turn To Fixx Thick Hair Shampoo

[…] ducts and services that I would personally use and think are a good fit for my r […]

pariza
    November 14, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Thank you so much for this tutorial! I too just lopped off a bunch of inches and got a shmedium length asymmetrical bob. Shorter than ive ever had it bit i I love it! was lost as to how to style it and get those waves. This tutorial really helped! I cant wait to try it out!

Dorie
    November 21, 2016 at 7:27 am

I love this style and thank you for sharing these tutorials how to do the beach waves. Now i am confident to style my hair. From —AUSTRALIA.

Pam
    December 9, 2016 at 12:14 pm

You do state a tiny of of the does and BARELY of the DON’T ?#? WHY???? Why?????

Foundation Blog
    December 18, 2016 at 4:27 am

Fixx Thick Hair Shampoo Conditioner

[…] and think are a good fit for my readers. Thank you for supporting the sponsors […]

Liquid Blog
    December 26, 2016 at 10:04 am

Turn To Fixx Thick

[…] use and think are a good fit for my readers. Thank you for supporting the spons […]

Sleeve Less Blog
    December 30, 2016 at 11:56 pm

Short Fluffy Wavy Side Bang Heat

[…] shops, I sometimes receive a commission. I only share products and services that […]

Crayon Blog
    January 1, 2017 at 6:52 am

Fixx Thick Hair Shampoo

Medley Blog
    January 12, 2017 at 3:15 am

Ocean Spray Wave Berry Medley

[…] my readers will too – I often mention it here. I am also a member of affiliate […]

marley
    February 10, 2017 at 6:07 am

My hair is so straight and boring i cant wait to try this out thanks so much!

Synthetic Blog
    February 21, 2017 at 10:52 am

Wet Look Super Wavy

[…] urchase an item from a link I provide to those shops, I sometimes receive a comm […]

Sara
    February 24, 2017 at 3:31 am

I personally use the karmin hair straightener 🙂

Linda
    March 10, 2017 at 6:29 am

I have been using the karmin curling wand and works really well for my hair

Conditioner Blog
    March 11, 2017 at 5:02 pm

Fine Hair May Be Easy To Style

Pattern Blog
    March 18, 2017 at 3:18 pm

Fluffy Long Wavy Side Bang Synthetic

[…] re products and services that I would personally use and think are a good fit fo […]

Sleeve Less Blog
    March 18, 2017 at 10:50 pm

Adiors Spiffy Short Fluffy Side Bang Synthetic Hair Wig

[…] I receive products/services compliments of various companies. I never commit to […]

Halter Blog
    March 19, 2017 at 4:22 am

Middle Part Fluffy Wavy

[…] that I would personally use and think are a good fit for my readers. Thank you f […]

Crayon Blog
    March 22, 2017 at 5:23 pm

Fixx Thick Hair Shampoo Conditioner

[…] means if you purchase an item from a link I provide to those shops, I sometimes […]

Sleeve Less Blog
    March 25, 2017 at 4:17 pm

Long Slightly Curled High

[…] er of affiliate programs. This means if you purchase an item from a link I provi […]

Lacquer Blog
    April 4, 2017 at 1:13 am

More Information On The Motives For La La Nail Lacquer Confetti

[…] from a link I provide to those shops, I sometimes receive a commission. I only […]

Becky
    April 6, 2017 at 8:06 am

Definitely the Karmin curling wand is the best I have used =)

Striped Blog
    April 8, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Short Synthetic Straight Side Bang

[…] eview, but if I like the product and think my readers will too – I often mention […]

Handbags Blog
    April 15, 2017 at 12:39 pm

Details Of The Keep The Good Tunes And Cool Style

[…] es receive a commission. I only share products and services that I would persona […]

Motives Blog
    April 21, 2017 at 5:32 pm

Turn To Fixx Thick Hair Shampoo

[…] l too – I often mention it here. I am also a member of affiliate programs. This […]

ValerieMcCol
    April 24, 2017 at 12:17 pm

I see your page needs some fresh content. Writing manually
    is time consuming, but there is solution for this hard task.
    Just search for; Miftolo’s tools rewriter

Scoop Blog
    May 16, 2017 at 9:54 am

Short Fluffy Curly Side Bang

[…] an item from a link I provide to those shops, I sometimes receive a commission. […]

Motives Blog
    May 18, 2017 at 10:42 am

Turn To Fixx Thick Hair Shampoo

Matte Blog
    May 19, 2017 at 3:40 pm

Fixx Thick Hair Shampoo

[…] nts of various companies. I never commit to sharing a positive review, but if I […]

Lipstick Blog
    May 27, 2017 at 12:06 am

Turn To Fixx Thick

[…] programs. This means if you purchase an item from a link I provide to those sho […]

Final Blog
    May 31, 2017 at 1:36 am

20 Inch Baby Fine Loose Waves

Months Blog
    June 1, 2017 at 12:42 pm

Your Little Man Is Sure

Moisture Blog
    June 2, 2017 at 1:21 pm

Turn To Fixx Thick Hair Shampoo

[…] view, but if I like the product and think my readers will too – I often mention […]

Boot Ies Blog
    June 7, 2017 at 7:53 am

If You Love Going To The Beach

[…] a good fit for my readers. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that help supp […]

Legging Blog
    June 25, 2017 at 10:24 pm

Sexy Beach Style Here

[…] so a member of affiliate programs. This means if you purchase an item from a lin […]

Drool Blog
    June 26, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Add Some Edge To Your Beach Style

[…] om a link I provide to those shops, I sometimes receive a commission. I only sha […]

NathanielX
    July 3, 2017 at 9:47 am

I must say you have hi quality articles here. Your
    content can go viral. You need initial boost only.
    How to get massive traffic? Search for: Murgrabia’s tools go
    viral

Stylish Blog
    July 25, 2017 at 10:08 am

Straight Side Bang Short Heat

[…] metimes receive a commission. I only share products and services that I would pe […]

Strapless Blog
    August 1, 2017 at 4:49 pm

Invisible Rear Lift Shaper Short

[…] lly use and think are a good fit for my readers. Thank you for supporting the sp […]

Stvie
    August 3, 2017 at 5:30 pm

You learn something new everyday

{Silk Biotin
    September 8, 2017 at 1:37 am

Thanks for some other informative site. Where
    else may I am getting that type of info written in such an ideal way?
    I’ve a mission that I’m simply now running on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.

Sleeve Less Blog
    September 15, 2017 at 9:05 pm

Fluffy Long Wavy Side Bang

[…] from a link I provide to those shops, I sometimes receive a commission. I only s […]

Organix CBD Hemp Oil
    October 3, 2017 at 6:29 pm

Admiring the dedication you put into your site and detailed information you offer.
    It’s awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed information. Excellent read!
    I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

FirstAriel
    November 11, 2017 at 10:31 am

I have noticed you don’t monetize your website, don’t waste your traffic,
    you can earn additional bucks every month because you’ve got high quality content.
    If you want to know how to make extra money, search for: Boorfe’s tips best adsense alternative

Floral Blog
    December 6, 2017 at 10:18 pm

Short Sleeve Crew Texture Tee

[…] m a link I provide to those shops, I sometimes receive a commission. I only shar […]

fitness gym
    January 21, 2018 at 3:43 am

Wow, incredible blog structure! Нow lengthy have yoou
    ever been blogging for? yoᥙ made blogging glance easy.
    The total looк ⲟf your site is wonderful, leet ɑlone the content!