learn

Lunch Pails & Lipstick

A pretty cool day today.

Today I’m over at Lunch Pails & Lipstick sharing the story that makes me the most happy. Some of you have already read it. For those who haven’t, I would love for you to hop over and check it out.  And if you have already read it, you’re still gonna want to visit LP&L to see how fabulous these 3 gals are and spend hours pouring over their posts and insanely awesome sense of style.

Summer, Jenna and Lisa are three stylin gals, living in different parts of the country, and coming together on their blog to share their different takes the lifestyle of a modern momma. Reading their blog has encouraged me to try harder, and has reminded me that it’s important to look and feel good about myself every day, helping me be the happiest mom for my boys.

If you’re new here and want to know a little bit of what I’m about, you can start with my biggest secret here and some of my absolute fav posts here… and if you’re feeling especially adventurous you can read all the reasons I’m super duper weird here.

These beautiful LP&L gals, get ready to love them:

285734_361825867240441_71464054_n

Jenna Garlock
    January 28, 2014 at 5:52 am

hey, that’s my cousin summer! so fun! 🙂 can’t wait to go see your story!!

Melanie
    January 29, 2014 at 10:49 pm

This reminds me to ask….aren’t we due to hear another chapter soon???!!!

Nana
    January 31, 2014 at 2:21 pm

Please……….when are we going to get the next chapter? I looove your story!

jeny
    October 16, 2017 at 12:19 am

So we have been having nice time here. http://clashroyalefreehack.com

Kevin Wilson
    January 19, 2018 at 6:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32BqTPTLYV8Covet Fashion Hack – Get free cash and diamonds — tested on Android and iOS. In this video you will see how easy is to generate

Jim Rhodes
    December 12, 2019 at 10:55 pm

I will check out your fav posts. You can easily post them on https://admission-writer.com/blog/uc-essay-prompts this site. I think it will be great.

Dorothy Harman
    December 25, 2019 at 8:22 pm

When ordering an essay, you probably want to get quality work, not an unsubscribe. Most likely, the timing of the order is important to you. Probably the cost of the job is important. And, of course, warranties are required. All this you can get on the site genuinewriting.com. https://genuinewriting.com/

HERVE LEGER
    March 18, 2020 at 11:23 am

So we love to add movement Beer Costume with these bands that emulate fringe,