live

According to Instagram

1-Recently Updated5 2-Recently Updated4 3-Recently Updated3

My life.
According to Instagram.
Capturing daily moments.
Including this week’s flat tire, a bad wig, a new (life changing) book, a sign I’m wishing I bought, a favorite quoteΒ this week, stuffed peppers eaten every day for a week, a mustache buddy made from Wesley’s old shirt, a last minute Jackson Browne concert, my latest Threads, a little serendipity hanging around my neck, an old photo from the “love story” days, and Wesley’s first kiss.

You can follow along at @littlemissmomma

Happy Monday everyone!

Melanie
    February 4, 2013 at 1:30 pm

aw, all super cute pics. πŸ™‚

katilda
    February 4, 2013 at 10:44 pm

OK, in the “life is sweet” picture you looked exceptionally short at first because those chairs are not sitting on the floor. Then I processed the photo as a whole and it made a lot more sense πŸ™‚

Caroline
    February 4, 2013 at 11:59 pm

Lovely pics! πŸ™‚

Kristina
    February 5, 2013 at 1:19 am

Can you please share a “Day In the Life” with your 2 little ones? I remember what brought me to your blog was the realness of your Day In the Life with Little W. I remember relating so much to the sleep issues. I’d luv to read how it’s changed now that there’s another precious addition to your family. πŸ™‚

Shirley
    February 5, 2013 at 5:49 am

I have’t heard of twins being born as far apart as your boys but they could easily pass as twins. They are two handsome little men.

kashoan
    February 6, 2013 at 6:37 pm

LOVE this post. Instagram is so much fun! Have a great day. xoxo Kashoan

Modesto M
    November 5, 2013 at 2:31 pm

The picture shows the lovely and beautiful, so nice!!

the hotest cases
    May 24, 2014 at 11:43 am

right here would be the special and trendy Diary case that very easily folds about the back with the magnetic clasp to secure the front closed or open with front reduce out for the phones speaker, so you could talk together with the case closed. Neon Camouflage patterns, these urban cool and fashionable