live

You Never Know

This hit home–like in the goosebumps on my arms and tears on my cheeks kinda way.  And sure it was produced by my church–but you don’t have to share my faith to find the touching sentiment in this message.  We never really know all the good we do…watch til the end (that’s when the goosebumps happen).

Jenna+Garlock
    September 23, 2014 at 1:04 pm

i saw this the other day on a day when i REALLY needed it. it truly is an amazing video. sometimes we can feel so overwhelmed but we are doing good! i’m so happy you shared this video!! you’re awesome!!

Jenna

Athienna
    September 23, 2014 at 8:04 pm

Thank you for sharing this…..it was needed for me today.

EHayes
    September 23, 2014 at 9:36 pm

I just watched this last night, after the link was shared on 6th Street Design School. I 100% agree with you, I am not a member of the LDS faith, but the message was so touching and on point. Loved it.

Dawn
    September 23, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Too often then not I feel exactly like that. Exactly what I needed today. Thank you for sharing this touching video.

Dawn

Racheal
    September 23, 2014 at 10:10 pm

Thank you for sharing this. What a great message! It’s soo easy to get lost in the day-to-day grind and to get stuck in the little circle that is your own family and not look outside it. Not really appreciating what others see and how we are helping… even when we don’t realize.

Tamara M.
    September 24, 2014 at 1:11 am

Thank you!

Amy
    September 24, 2014 at 1:32 am

This was amazing, I watched it twice. Ugly cry. LOL Thank you for sharing.

Tina
    September 24, 2014 at 2:17 am

Oh I just loved this! So real, so relatable and very needed! Now I’m crying like a baby! lol

Leslie W
    September 24, 2014 at 2:38 am

This is a powerful message. I think it’s a reminder we all need, to slow down and enjoy life. We can’t all be Super Woman, we don’t need to be. As long as we’re the best version of ourselves that’s enough. Take time to enjoy every step of life. As my great-grandmother used to say “everything is temporary.” My mom later in life brought it to my attention that it doesn’t just apply to the bad times in life, it applies to the good times as well. That’s what sticks with me and reminds me that sometimes it’s okay to say no to others and sometimes it’s okay to enjoy a messy day at home in PJ’s all day. We all need down time and as sisters, friends, daughters, mommies, girlfriend, fiancée, or wife we need to take time for us. It’s not selfish and it’s not guilty, it’s healthy and it’s necessary.

misty
    September 24, 2014 at 4:22 am

THanks for sharing, what a great message.

xoxo,

Misty

kristi
    September 25, 2014 at 4:15 am

thank you for sharing ashley! what an amazing message. xoxo

Dean Graziosi original site
    September 25, 2014 at 4:26 am

I blog frequently and I genuinely appreciate your information. This article has truly peaked my interest.
    I am going to book mark your website and
    keep checking for new information about once per week.

I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

Tiffany
    September 25, 2014 at 9:15 am

Exactly what I needed tonight! Thank you for sharing this touching video. And I second the ugly cry right now!

michelle
    September 25, 2014 at 9:01 pm

perfect timing…. thanks for sharing

Louisiana Trucking Accident Lawyer
    September 26, 2014 at 3:08 am

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as
    though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about,
    why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you
    could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Summer
      October 1, 2014 at 9:04 am

I thought the video was perfect and sometimes it is the intelligent thing to do to let someone or something else do the talking for you. I hope you will read through some of Ashley’s other posts because her intelligence shines brightly no matter how many words she writes.

Anna
    September 26, 2014 at 1:35 pm

I needed exactly this tonight, thank you. I too am a stay at home mother, and I know there are many of us out there, whether we are a busy stay at home parent, working parent, spouse, child, friend, etc that would appreciate the message behind this. I sometimes feel like I on running on a hamster wheel of mundane tasks–but this put all of my efforts into perspective. I am trying. And we are enough. Blessings to you. And again, thank you for sharing.

Jen Staffeldt
    September 27, 2014 at 3:01 am

Hi Ashley!
    Would you ever consider posting about your faith? I have always wondered about being a Mormon but have only heard negative about the religion. Would love to get your thoughts or a site that you would recommend where I could get some real information.
    Jen

Jenny
      September 27, 2014 at 3:08 pm

Hi Jen,
      I am LDS and http://www.mormon.org is an official Church website where those not of our faith can learn more.

Jenny

weight fitness
    September 28, 2014 at 2:52 pm

I am genuinely grteful to the holder off
    this web site who has shared thhis fantastic piece
    of writing at at this time.

logifur.com
    September 29, 2014 at 3:34 am

I read this article completely on the topic of the resemblance of
    hottest and preceding technologies, it’s remarkable article.

mara
    October 2, 2014 at 1:09 am

tears!! i hadn’t seen this yet – so glad you shared it. thank you.

Momoftwosalums
    October 14, 2014 at 5:20 am

That was profound. The second that her son started saying his prayers is when I lost it. We always see that bad, but very rarely see all the good that we do. As long as we are good role models then we will see it in our kids. In their actions and how they treat other people. Thank you for sharing.

www.Youtube.Com
    October 17, 2014 at 9:11 pm

Your style is really unique compared to other folks I have
    read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you’ve got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this web site.

streetfire.net
    October 19, 2014 at 2:15 am

For those that want to tinker or develop their particular custom maps and personalization Star – Craft II
    is sold with map-making and scripting tools. The motherboard is, found in the CPU or perhaps the
    tower in the computer. Ibuypower arc series
    ne611fx Larger 19 inch laptop screens are simply starting to be talked about with consumers
    looking to see 19 inch or even large models on the market
    in the near future.

If your plan is usually to build a custom gaming computer, you might consider designing your system
    prior to a purchase. Recommendation: You’d almost must go out of your respective
    way to identify a gaming keyboard that doesn’t support profile storage.

unopened peanut butter
    October 19, 2014 at 2:15 am

list how to keep food fresh naturally

cabrioimeal.gamerdna.com
    October 24, 2014 at 5:11 pm

These services can also be customized as per the specific requirements of the customers.
    When certain appliances are made to perform off of either electricity or gas including dryers, it’s tough to know which is right in your case.

This wash system makes sure that the river temperature is
    warm enough to dissolve the detergent without heating
    approximately much or not enough. As we talked, he was holding Brandon in the arms inside the recliner, as well as
    the end was near.

Denise
    October 30, 2014 at 3:42 am

So good! Thanks for posting.

Kathy T
    November 7, 2014 at 8:32 am

Thank you…. I needed this today. (hug)

Poker Online
    December 11, 2014 at 6:56 pm

Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to
    and you’re just extremely excellent. I actually like what you’ve
    acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it
    sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually
    a great site.