eat

Easy Oreo Cake Pops (no bake)

no bake oreo cake pop recipeY’all know that I have a mild obsession for cake pops. But they can be time consuming and sometimes I need a pretty and delicious dessert in a pinch.  So you can imagine my excitement when my friend Brittney told me a “no bake” way to make cake pops with Oreos.  This recipe cuts the prep time drastically (because you don’t have to bake a cake).  And the taste even rivals my beloved cake pops–soooooo yummy! I knew I had to share with you guys.
no bake oreo cake pop recipe

No Bake Oreo Cake Pops Recipe

Ingredients:
1 package of Oreos
2/3 package of cream cheese
candy melts (melting chocolate)
sprinkles
lollipop or cookie sticks

Directions:
Use a food processor to crumble cookies. I used that long wand that came with my Vitamix to push the cookies down into the blades.  If your blender isn’t super powerful then blend the cookies in smaller batches. If you don’t have a food processor you can put the cookies in a large plastic bag and use a hard object to crush the cookies as finely as possible. In a bowl, combine Oreo crumbles and cream cheese. Form dough into one large ball and chill in refrigerator for about 30 minutes or the freezer for 10 minutes. Now, roll dough into 1.5 inch balls.  Then use the second half of my Cake Pop Recipe  to complete your pops. I like to serve mine chilled. Recipe will yield approximately 25 cake pops.

5.0 from 4 reviews
Easy Oreo Cake Pops (no bake)

Prep time
Total time

Author:
Recipe type: dessert
Ingredients
  • 1 package of Oreos
  • ⅔ package of cream cheese
  • candy melts (melting chocolate)
  • sprinkles
  • lollipop or cookie sticks
Instructions
  1. Use a food processor to crumble cookies. I used that long wand that came with my Vitamix to push the cookies down into the blades. If your blender isn't super powerful then blend the cookies in smaller batches. If you don’t have a food processor you can put the cookies in a large plastic bag and use a hard object to crush the cookies as finely as possible.
  2. In a bowl, combine Oreo crumbles and cream cheese.
  3. Form dough into one large ball and chill in refrigerator for about 30 minutes or the freezer for 10 minutes.
  4. Now, roll dough into 1.5 inch balls. This recipe will yield approximately 25 cake pops.
  5. Then use the second half of my Cake Pop Recipe to complete your pops. I like to serve mine chilled.

I tried them with vanilla Oreos as well–also super yummy! Now I want to try this with the Cookie Dough and Birthday Cake flavored Oreos.
photo 1

oreos in blenderblended oreos cream cheese oreo pops  oreo and cream cheese pops05-IMG_2480TIP:  After melted, I sometimes add a spoonful of Crisco to the chocolate candy melts to thin it out some more.  This step is optional, but if you find that your chocolate is still too thick this can help. melted chocolatecandy melts for cake pops
Remember, for super detailed instructions on how to cover the Oreo pops with chocolate, visit my Cake Pop Recipe post.
TIP: Instead of lollipop sticks you can use paper straws.08-IMG_2489easter oreo cake balls cake pops no bakeoreo cake balls easy no bake cake pop recipe cake pops close up sawyer oreo pop oreo pop recipe

Cassaundra
    March 14, 2014 at 8:34 pm

LOVE. Can’t wait to try this. aaaaand i just posted about you.

Aubrey
    March 14, 2014 at 8:39 pm

Yum! And cute photos!

Misty
    March 14, 2014 at 10:11 pm

Pinning this right now!

PS – How cute are you?!

[email protected]
    March 14, 2014 at 11:56 pm

You are too cute for words Ash! miss you! I love oreo pops…I actually like them better than cake pops! yum!

Gloria // Simply Gloria
    March 15, 2014 at 1:01 am

Ashley, love how fun these are! Definitely going to have to try them out with the Bday Oreos!

Christi
    March 15, 2014 at 1:49 am

I am so trying this. My little (and Hubs) LOVE Oreos and cake pops so together I am sure they will be in heaven. Thanks for sharing.

Sbeck
    March 15, 2014 at 3:39 am

I was trying to email you and ask a question about a pot I saw awhile back but can’t seem to get to you.
    Can you direct me on how to do that?
    Thanks!!

Sbeck
    March 15, 2014 at 3:42 am

Post*

Shelly
    March 15, 2014 at 4:07 am

So after you told me about the Triple Stuffed Oreos, I searched and searched. I don’t think they sell them anywhere in Illinois :/

Sara
    March 15, 2014 at 4:30 am

Oh my word. Where is your necklace from? I love it!

Amy
    March 19, 2014 at 3:07 am

I made these (as truffles, not cake pops) with the birthday cake Oreos, peanut butter Oreos and regular Oreos, the birthday cake ones were my sons absolute favorite, dipped in chocolate. If you are a fan of peanut butter, try the regular Oreos or the peanut butter Oreos dipped in melted Reese’s peanut butter chips, drizzled with milk chocolate. 🙂 OH. My. YUM!

Erna
    March 19, 2014 at 2:57 pm

So cute and easy!
    I like to make my no-bake cake pops with healthy ingredients.. So my chocolate cake pops are just a handfull of rolled oats or any nuts made into a rough powder in the food processor. Then add 10-15 soaked and pitted dates and whirl it up, before it takes on a doughy consistency I mix together 1.5 table spoon and 2 spoons of raw cocoa powder. Roll into balls, cover in shredded coconut and store in the freezer. If you add honey to the mix they take on a more of a truffle texture. So yum!! and healthy too. Feels like cheating on the diet but you´re not! Can also do the same with any dried fruit. Apricots and lemon juice with cashews and coconut are amazing too!

Kym
    March 20, 2014 at 11:39 am

Such a fun recipe! PS your hair looks amazing, Ashley!!

Kerish
    April 3, 2014 at 4:31 am

Do you remove the cream inside the oreo or no?

Michelle
    November 17, 2014 at 12:13 pm

Hi!
    How long can I leave the no bake Oreo cake pops out for?

Michelle
    November 17, 2014 at 12:17 pm

Can I make the no bake Oreo cake pops the night before and have them wrapped and refrigerated? Or freeze?

Jennifer Willey
    November 18, 2014 at 7:41 am

hey, I tried you’re recipe, and let chill for a couple hours, and dipped the sticks in the chocolate like you said and stuck them in to my cake pops, and let them harden, but when I go to do the chocolate over them they fall apart. is there any way to fix this problem?

free webmail
    May 21, 2016 at 10:30 pm

I do not even know the way I finished up here, however I assumed this
    put up used to be great. I do not realize who you might be but definitely you are
    going to a well-known blogger when you aren’t already. Cheers!

Susana Sousa
    July 20, 2016 at 8:54 pm

Hello,

In my country I don’t think there’s such a big Oreo package. May you please tell me how many grams this package.
    How much cake-pops are you able to do with this recipe?

Thank you so much.

Kind regards,
    Susana

Strawberries Blog
    December 9, 2016 at 2:50 pm

4 Cake Truffles Half

[…] r in shredded coconut and store in the freezer. If you add honey to the mix they […]

Roses Blog
    February 4, 2017 at 1:16 am

Holiday Cake Pops And Cookies

[…] e to make my no-bake cake pops with healthy ingredients.. So my chocolate cake p […]

Crate Blog
    February 11, 2017 at 4:55 pm

Holiday Cake Pops And Cookies

[…] spoons of raw cocoa powder. Roll into balls, cover in shredded coconut and store […]

Holiday Blog
    April 15, 2017 at 9:52 pm

Holiday Cake Pops And Cookies

[…] too. Feels like cheating on the diet but you´re not! Can also do the same with […]

Bebmi Blog
    May 7, 2017 at 8:08 pm

Holiday Cake Pops And Cookies

[…] e my no-bake cake pops with healthy ingredients.. So my chocolate cake pops are […]

Donna Crozier
    June 17, 2017 at 1:03 am

Try the lemon Oreo Cookies. I made them for my sons birthday last year & they make a delicious cake pop.

instagram online
    January 24, 2018 at 2:51 pm

Gonna try to make this cake pop! It must be a great treat for the kid, and it’s also easy to try. I will let the kids decorate the cake pop themselves, must be fun. Thank you for sharing the recipe!!
    instagram search

iTunes Sign In
    March 16, 2018 at 2:38 pm

This permits a combination with apple iphone’s iPod’s mobile media gamer out there for a long period of time, also prior to apple iphone smart devices began..

Michael
    August 19, 2019 at 1:37 am

Yum! And cute photos

Vaughan music instructor
    October 8, 2019 at 10:44 pm

That is a great tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.

Simple but very accurate info? Thank you for sharing
    this one. A must read article!

book
    October 9, 2019 at 1:46 am

“…which run of Batman did he go around beating up
    the dudes who dated girls who rejected him?”
    TwoForTuesday over at SDS get a Free Kindle version when you pick up a paperback.

Noir Horror Crime

polrestabes surabaya
    October 11, 2019 at 7:48 am

Hi, after reading this awesome post i am also happy to share my knowledge here with
    colleagues.

đèn led âm trần
    October 17, 2019 at 3:06 am

I have fun with, lead to I found just what I used to be
    looking for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Gestun Mangga Dua Square
    October 29, 2019 at 4:53 pm

Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a
    few of the pictures aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a
    linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.