learn

Some Words, Just Because

I know we’re all on pinterest.
And I know we all probably have a “quote” board.
And I know that this may be super redundant.
I know. I know. I know. (case in point).

But I’m posting these quotes anyway, because…well, I love them that much.
What quotes have been on you’re mind lately?

3dae623257af6caf5c593c4aca7a94a0

via

resume-1

via

Source: bordengymnastics.ca viaAshley on Pinterest

Tahnie
    March 29, 2013 at 5:27 am

I absolutely big pink puffy heart all of these! thank you for posting, it was a very very heartbreaking day today.

love & light.
    xoxo.

katilda
    March 29, 2013 at 6:06 am

This quote touched me today — it’s all over tumblr but I can’t figure out the original author of it! But enjoy: “It doesn’t make sense to call ourselves ugly, because we don’t really see ourselves. We don’t watch ourselves sleeping in bed, curled up and silent with chests rising and falling with our own rhythm. We don’t see ourselves reading a book, eyes fluttering and glowing. You don’t see yourself looking at someone with love and care inside your heart. There’s no mirror in your way when you’re laughing and smiling and happiness is leaking out of you. You would know exactly how bright and beautiful you are if you saw yourself in the moments where you are truly yourself.”

Krystal
    March 29, 2013 at 6:24 am

Always love your inspiring words

Elizabeth
    March 29, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Absolutely love all these quotes! One of my favorite quotes comes from my sorority (Chi Omega) symphony… it is “…it be womanly always, to be discouraged never…” I definitely try to keep that in mind as much as possible… especially when having a rough day!!

Robyn
    March 29, 2013 at 2:07 pm

These are great, I’ve never seen that last one before but it’s so true! I could probably read quote pins all day 🙂

ilene @muchloveilly
    March 29, 2013 at 3:07 pm

you already know this but your pinterest boards are def one of my faves. i loved these quotes. happy weekend, ashley!

ecferre
    March 29, 2013 at 3:50 pm

Believe
    There is
    Good in the World

Veritcally my print highlights the letters that spell Be The Good.

Happy Easter!

Meg
    March 29, 2013 at 4:54 pm

Have you prayed about it as much as you’ve talked about it?

Michelle
    March 29, 2013 at 5:06 pm

Love these ! Thanks for sharing ! These are the kinds of quotes that make you think so to me they never get old 🙂

Trine @ Creative Pink Butterfly
    March 29, 2013 at 6:25 pm

Thank you for sharing these wonderful quotes 🙂 I had to download a couple to my computer!

Merrick
    March 29, 2013 at 9:44 pm

Thanks for the reminder today — I needed these this week!

merricksart.com

Shirley
    March 29, 2013 at 11:19 pm

Thanks, I pined some of these. It is a shame everyone can’t live by them. Thanks for sharing.

I hope you have a blessed Easter weekend.

Kristi
    March 31, 2013 at 2:04 am

My quotes are:
    “Anything is possible. Anything can be.”
    Shel Silverstein

“All art requires courage.”
    Anne Tucker

See you in 6 days! Wahoo!!! xoxo

Brittney
    April 3, 2013 at 9:41 pm

good ones

Tracy
    April 11, 2013 at 3:32 am

I love the last one the most. It is so true and I have to keep that in mind much more. Thank you for sharing YOUR favorite quotes. 🙂

Katrin
    March 30, 2015 at 7:48 am

I love what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and exposure!

Keep up the awesome works guys I’ve added you guys to
    my own blogroll.