nest

Coupon Code: LITTLEMISSMOMMA 15% OFF

Dream Big Hoop Art via Beautiful Blendings
Coupon Code: LILMOMMA  25% OFF

Elephant Curtains via Drawstring Studio

Sources/Vendors:
Pennant Banner: made using my Silhouette
Large Mustache: cut out of stiff felt by a friend
Crib: Babies R Us
Bedding: Restoration Hardware Baby (was Lil W’s)
Rocker: hand-me-down recovered by my Grandma
Chevron pillow: made by my Grandma
Lamp Shade: made by my Grandma
Alphabet Wall Art: c/o Land of Nod
Dream Big Hoop Art: Beautiful Blendings
Changing Table: Garage sale and painted yellow by me
Changing Pad: Land of Nod
Quote Wall Art: Livy Love Designs
Sawyer Owl Sign: c/o Myles of Luv
Elephant Curtains: c/o Drawstring Studio
Globe Bank: Land of Nod
Rug, Red Lamp, Red Clock, Storage Bins: Target
Yellow Kids Chair: Garage sale and I added buttons to spell Sawyer

I am so grateful to all the sweet people who sent me goodies for Sawyers room. They really gave the personal touches I was looking for.

************************

Interested in being a LMM sponsor?
For a limited time I am offering a BIG discount!

Get $10 OFF an Elite Large ad spot with the code: TENOFF
Get $5 OFF a Premier Medium Ad Spot with the code: FIVEOFF

Click here to sign up today!

Alexandra
    July 23, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Aww! I love it 🙂

Polo Ralph Lauren Uk
      August 5, 2013 at 3:59 pm

I will right away snatch your rss feed as I can not find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me recognize so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Marcy
    July 23, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Love it!! I love the eclectic feel of the picture wall! Any idea how your grandma reupholstered the rocker? I have one I need to recover for my classroom in less than 3 weeks!!! Yikes!

Thanks!
    Marcy
    marcycolwell at gmail dot com

Andrea Worley
    July 23, 2012 at 9:27 pm

what a bright beautiful room!!

Tessa
    July 23, 2012 at 9:42 pm

I love all the little details of your little man’s room! You did an excellent job putting it all together!

Tara
    July 23, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Oh yay!! I love that you put it up with the bunting. So cute! And I’m honored that it’s right over his crib! I feel like I may need to make you some buddies to hang around it. Let me know what you think. 😉
    Xo. T

Meghan
    July 23, 2012 at 9:58 pm

Very cute!

melissa
    July 23, 2012 at 10:03 pm

it is all so perfect! i love all the clipboard “frames” lately – totally using this in our baby boys room! and the hanging shelves in the closet? genius!!

Lacey
    July 23, 2012 at 10:14 pm

I love it! Now I have some more inspiration & resources for when I redo my son’s room (he’ll be sharing with his baby brother who is due on Christmas day!). I like how you incorporated some of the church art into the wall decor. It’s just perfect. 🙂

Lindsay
    July 23, 2012 at 10:35 pm

So sweet. I love the calm and cleanness of it. Love the telephone toy, reminds me of my childhood!!

Naushin
    July 23, 2012 at 11:01 pm

Love! Where are the bins from?

Misty
    July 23, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Such a great room!! So bright and colorful, you can tell lots of went into it. 🙂

xoxo, Misty

Jennifer Dawn
    July 23, 2012 at 11:54 pm

Very cute!

Nicole
    July 24, 2012 at 12:08 am

Ok, I have never commented before but I love your blog! I’m currently pregnant with our first baby boy and your blog is my go-to reference when I freak out about not being a good mom. It seems to come so easy to you… My point for this comment though is what an amazing nursery!!! I also realized by the things you put in Sawyer’s nursery that I am more like you than I thought (not in the cyber-stalker kind of way) and I suddenly feel better that I’m heading in the right direction for our son. Congrats on your second baby boy! PS: I love the Kermit!!

Meagan
    July 24, 2012 at 12:20 am

It turned out so adorable! I love your little gallery walls in your home, especially this one.

Gillian
    July 24, 2012 at 12:24 am

Pure unadulterated perfection. Simply dreamy.

Dalia
    July 24, 2012 at 1:21 am

This is so cute. I have seen so many cute things for babies nurseries and I love it.
    An adorable room for an adorable little boy, many blessings!

Chan
    July 24, 2012 at 1:24 am

I love it! I really love the picture of you and Ben next to the frame of Jesus. They are the two most important things to me as well – religion and family.

amanda
    July 24, 2012 at 1:29 am

Great job! Love the artwork and elphants! xoxox

Caylie
    July 24, 2012 at 2:39 am

TOO CUTE!

Liz
    July 24, 2012 at 3:08 am

I love how new and clean and fresh a baby nursery is. Then they start playing in there and it all goes to pot. But these pics PROVE you had it clean and perfect for at least one glorious moment!

LB

Barbara
    July 24, 2012 at 3:13 am

I love how colorful this is! The homemade touches really do make it perfect (:

School Sparks Renee
    July 24, 2012 at 3:34 am

Couldn’t be cuter! Renee

Jessica
    July 24, 2012 at 4:35 am

Beautiful job! I wish I would have done the nursery before our second son was born. He was going to share with his older brother but ended up not working out so we converted the office into his bedroom. It’s no where near decorated!
    I just want to tell you one thing that a nurse told me. They warned me over and over not to use bumpers on the babys crib. This I had never heard of 3 years ago when my first was born.something about SIDS and I even asked my doctor to see if the nurse was just being extra cautious. He said chuck the bumper. I was sad cause their so cute. But you can do your own research on it. (Please don’t think I’m being judgemental for telling you this…Just passing on info!:)

Michelle {the Momma Bird}
    July 24, 2012 at 6:58 am

oh it looks so fantastic ash!! i love the simplicity with added pops – my favorite 🙂
    xoxo

Sami Gaglio
    July 24, 2012 at 11:39 am

SUCH a cute nursery! Oh the memories that will be made there!!

Jess @ The Colorful Ones
    July 24, 2012 at 12:48 pm

So sweet; I love absolutely everything about it! The little monsters everywhere make me smile, and I love the picture of Jesus with the lamb… so peaceful! Your boys are going to have such fun growing up together! 🙂

Jessica
    July 24, 2012 at 1:36 pm

LOVE!!! It looks great!! So bright and fun!

What color yellow is that?? LOVE it!

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims
    July 24, 2012 at 2:25 pm

SO CUTE! love all the bright colors 🙂

Lindsey
    July 24, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Love this nursery! The pennant is a perfect touch and love that is DIY!

Karen
    July 24, 2012 at 10:22 pm

Love it all! You are so creative! Your photos look amazing too!

Lis
    July 24, 2012 at 10:22 pm

So beautiful and colorful!

Meig
    July 25, 2012 at 2:57 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE This bright and beautiful nursery!

elyse
    July 25, 2012 at 11:55 am

Hands down, the cutest little boys room ever! You did a great job.

Mara
    July 25, 2012 at 2:46 pm

oh my ridiculously adorable baby room. seriously, i could do everything you did in my own nursery and be totally and completely happy. and those curtains?? props to you, girl.

Audrey Crisp
    July 25, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Looks fab!!!!

Trish @TheOldPostRoad
    July 26, 2012 at 2:26 am

Very impressed! Love it! The eclectic grouping of word art and pictures is great – love the clipboard thrown in! Such a great nursery!
    -Trish

Daisy's Garden - Custom Handmade Baby Accessories
    July 27, 2012 at 5:05 pm

[…] littlemissmomma.com via Ashley on […]

Melanie
    July 31, 2012 at 3:17 am

Oh my gosh! I absolutely love how it turned out! I love the minky cover on the rocker – that looks so soft!!

A Look At My Walls: Ideas for hanging home decor - DIY, Home Decor - Little Miss Momma
    September 20, 2012 at 2:31 am

[…] to drill into the brick. Here is my latest gallery wall creation, found in Baby Sawyer’s nursery:  I love using clipboards in place of frames when appropriate, because then I can switch […]

Robert L
    March 18, 2013 at 2:06 pm

I love the color of your changing table and chair. Do you happen to know what the color of paint is that you used? My wife and I are getting ready to paint some furniture for our second babies nursery and I really like this color yellow.

My Dreamboat Baby - grow - Little Miss Momma
    March 25, 2013 at 3:55 am

[…] Wall Decal c/o: Wallums Get 15% OFF your entire purchase with the code: littlemissmomma Details on other wall decor found here. […]

the voice of color
    April 28, 2013 at 7:49 am

Appreciating the time and energy you put into your blog and
    in depth information you provide. It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed information.
    Great read! I’ve saved your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

mothers world
    March 9, 2016 at 3:35 pm

Greetings! Veery useful advice in this particular article!
    It’s the little changes that produce the largest changes. Thanks a
    lot foor sharing!

g2 test canada
    March 9, 2016 at 7:23 pm

I know this web page provides quality dependent articles or reviews and
    other information, is there any other web site which gives these
    information in quality?

harga plat besi tebal 1 cm
    March 22, 2016 at 8:54 pm

Aww! I love it

devenir riche sur internet
    March 30, 2016 at 1:01 am

It’s appropriate time to make a few plans foor the future and it’s time to be happy.

I have read this post and if I may I wish to counsel you some fascinating things or suggestions.
    Maybe you can write next articles regarding tis
    article. I wish to learn even more things approlximately it!

celebrity makeup artist
    January 2, 2017 at 8:19 am

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from
    PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using
    WordPress on numerous websites for about a year and am
    concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things
    about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all
    my wordpress content into it? Any help would be
    really appreciated!