live

Part ONE

Beach, check
Lap Top, check
Biz Cards, check
Fabulous Hotty Mc Hotties, CHECK

110319_099_BBCSD
{InCircle Interiors, Life Buy The Beach, me, I Heart Andy Gross, Momma Go Round}

It’s hard to put into words
just how fabulous this day was.

110319_068_BBCSD

And yes, I busted out the red denim for this special day.

The meeting hall was amazing,
with this gorgeous view of the beach.

And you guys would be so proud of me.
I don’t think I did a nervous hair flip even once.
But I did say OK about 42,000 times throughout my talk.
And I may have even flashed a shot of my spanx to the entire audience–not sure what I was thinking with that one.
And nearly tripped over the microphone cord.
But whatevs.
I had a blast,
met a ton of new bloggy chicas.
and I got to meet so many women who I have been admiring for oh-so-long.

Meet Mique from 30 Handmade Days.
She’s my new bestie.
I loved her immediately.
And her blog is just about the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Yep, that’s really me standing there with Lindsey of The Pleated Poppy.
She’s famous, did you know that?
And yes, she actually knows my name now.
And yes, I’m pretty sure I totally freaked her out with my stalkerish ways.
And perhaps I told her I love her a few too many times.
So yeah, that’s kinda embarrassing–but whatcha gonna do.

Recognize that pretty girl with the awesome hair on the left?
Because you should.
That’s Lisa Leonard.
As in the world famous jewelry designer.
The head Momma,
the queen,
the ish
of hand stamped jewelry.
Can I tell you that she is one of the most down to earth, fabulous, humble, beautiful and inspiring people I have ever met–seriously, not just saying that.
She is pioneering a way for the rest of us, and I am so grateful for her talents.

Now meet Lisa of Love Heals Gage.
Her story will both touch and break your heart.
Her precious baby boy is battling Leukemia–and it sucks.
When we met, we hugged.
And I did my best to not get all sappy.
She is a warrior, and a hero–just like Baby Gage.
Meet Nina, of Momma Go Round, my real life bestie.
And my new friend for life, Lauren of I Heart Andy Gross.
She’s a Momma, a wife a teacher and she has a story that makes me proud to be her new friend.

And now it’s Tiffany’s turn.
Isn’t she pretty!
She’s also super duper smart.
Hilarious, to say the least.
Driven.
Talented.
And has amazing intuition.
She put on this whole sha-bang.
She’s the head honcho over there at SITs,
along with Francesca {and I’m kicking myself for not getting a picture with her}. Both these girls are 100% pure fabulous.
This is my beautiful Momma, of Life Buy the Beach.
She came too, which made me uber happy.
And for some crazy reason,
I didn’t take a picture with her all weekend, arg!
So here she is, gazing out the window in all her glorious hotness
as Nina drove us down to San Diego.
{me, Momma Go Round, Life Buy the Beach}

Did we meet at Bloggy Bootcamp?
Were you there too?
Then leave a comment with a link to your blog
so we can become new bloggy bff’s!

Stay tuned for PART 2 of the Bloggy Boot Camp Wrap Up.

Cory
    March 22, 2011 at 7:11 am

That sounds like that was so fun. Where do you learn about these events? I am new to the blogger world. So far I am having alot of fun, but I have alot to learn. I am in the San Diego area. 🙂

jo anne
    March 22, 2011 at 7:12 am

ok, i know youre gonna think i'm stalking you. but i'm not!! i just happen to be still awake and this came up!! 🙂 i'm now you're biggest fan and am so glad to have met you at BBC!! joanne at oh goodie designs

Emily - Family and Life in Las Vegas
    March 22, 2011 at 7:20 am

Isn't Tiffany the best – and really pretty too!! I am glad you had so much fun. I enjoy reading your blog – and maybe one day will be able to meet you at a conference. Are you going to Blogher?

MyDearJenn
    March 22, 2011 at 8:25 am

Looks like you had a GREAT time!!!!! I wish I could have been there 🙂

Lindsay
    March 22, 2011 at 12:51 pm

Looks like such a FABULOUS time Ashley. You met some AWSOME Girlys!

Lisa Leonard
    March 22, 2011 at 1:41 pm

you are the sweetest. and yes, it was a fab day. i'm so glad i got to meet you and hear about your journey! xxooo

ilene @ muchloveilly
    March 22, 2011 at 1:53 pm

i loved these pictures – thanks for sharing!! it made me look forward to the conference i'm attending in april!

ilene @ muchloveilly
    March 22, 2011 at 1:53 pm

sara
    March 22, 2011 at 3:20 pm

I'm so jealous. Looks like a great time! And I just happen to be wearing my Lisa Leonard monogram necklace right now. I love her stuff!!

Michelle Life Buy The Beach
    March 22, 2011 at 3:31 pm

Did I tell you yet how proud I am of you. You did a great job and I'm so happy I went with you. You are the Bestest baby in the whole wide world.

Aubrey
    March 22, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Fab! Fab! I am so jealous!!

Mindie Hilton
    March 22, 2011 at 3:40 pm

Wish I could have gone.

Hey you kept the red jeans, good choice.

I have a give away for a cool bracelet going on if you are interested.

coolkids
    March 22, 2011 at 3:48 pm

so what you are saying I need to go to the one in chicago? I think i will get my ticket today!

Mique
    March 22, 2011 at 4:41 pm

Ashley (aka new bff)- it really was a great day. You started it off fabulously with your speech (talk?). I'm glad I was able to meet you and hope we can meet up again soon. xoxo, your new bff

Dana
    March 22, 2011 at 4:42 pm

That looks like so much fun!!!

Simplegirl
    March 22, 2011 at 5:21 pm

That sounds so fun. I totally missed it. I wish I could have been there and met you inspirational bloggers.

PeaceLoveApplesauce
    March 22, 2011 at 6:49 pm

Oh, how fun!!

The Gambrel Family
    March 22, 2011 at 7:27 pm

How fun! I would love to go to a bloggy boot camp and one is San Diego sounds great!

gingerbreadmama
    March 22, 2011 at 7:38 pm

I didn't get a chance to talk to you but your presentation was awesome, you are so funny and you rocked it! Thanks for helping to make my first conference worthwhile and memorable. Bloggy Boot Camp SD was an amazing experience for me.

-Coreen

Celeste
    March 22, 2011 at 7:55 pm

Such a great weekend! Thanks for a wonderful recap…your pics are beautiful! So great meeting you at #bbcsd. Thanks for sharing your story and inspiring us with our own blogs. Looking forward to keeping up with your posts. Stay fab girly!

CHEERS!
    Bloggy Boot Camp from the Shallow View

Lori
    March 22, 2011 at 9:55 pm

I wish I could link up and say I met all you fabulous women! Loving the pictures… you are looking gorgeous! 🙂

Marissa
    March 22, 2011 at 10:16 pm

Ashley, you are so cute! I'm sorry we didn't get to meet in person but I really enjoyed your presentation. I'm definitely going to put your blog tips to use! Looking forward to getting to know you better through your blog 🙂

Jayna Rae
    March 22, 2011 at 10:35 pm

So sad that I didn't go. I had the opportunity and couldn't manage it right now. Looks like you had a ton of fun.

Chrissy @ Boerman Ramblings
    March 23, 2011 at 1:43 am

struggling with moving to my own domain..please offer some smarty pants wisdom !

MostlySunny
    March 23, 2011 at 2:39 am

Now THAT just looks MOST FUN Ashley! Did ya flash the Spanx on purpose? LOL You crack me up!

darcy
    March 23, 2011 at 3:38 am

You met so many of my favs! Looks like a great time.

So can you share? I love your adorable striped cardy! Where do I find one?

This is my first time to your blog; I must live under a rock. Subscribing and following you on twitter.

I will email you later this week, too –

Darcy

A Blissful Nest
    March 23, 2011 at 4:32 am

I was there, met sweet Nina at my second table, and am kicking myself from not running up to you to hug you. I thought you were the most darling thing to listen to and had been following you for a while. So JoAnn (my party girl new bestie)and I are your new stalkers and hopefully the next conference in SoCal we can all FINALLY meet!!

Amber Hendricks
    March 23, 2011 at 4:47 am

Alright Ash, here is the deal. You are so nice! Seriously as I read the things you say about others I can just tell that you are a genuine person and a wonderful friend. I feel that I need to meet you someday cause you would make me feel like the most important person! I just love ya! Thanks for always being so kind and happy, it makes my day.

Amber

Sandy a la Mode
    March 23, 2011 at 4:58 am

awwwww looks like you had an awesome time! you met soo many great bloggers/shop owners! jealous over here!!!

Anonymous
    March 23, 2011 at 5:32 pm

GAG!

Ginger
    March 23, 2011 at 9:25 pm

I never got a chance to talk to you (you were like a rock star, surrounded by people all day!), but you were a fantastic speaker. I loved the spanx flash myself 🙂

It was a great day, and you did awesome!

Tara
    March 24, 2011 at 5:40 am

I didn't go to the event (although I would have LOVED too) but I still would love to be bloggy friends!

Stunning-
    March 24, 2011 at 6:37 pm

So great to see some of my most favorite bloggers together! I am considering running away the week before my wedding to attend the conference in Chicago 😀

modchik
    March 24, 2011 at 8:44 pm

It was a pleasure to meet you last weekend you did a FABULOSO job especially for your first out of the gate – WOW!!! You are all sorts of adorable!! I hope our paths cross again. 🙂

carina
    March 25, 2011 at 6:15 am

Sounds like AMAZING fun in a gorgeous city – sad to have missed out!

Sweet Craft Cakes
    March 25, 2011 at 7:05 am

We are your new blog BFF we adore you. You are the sweetest!!! We were so happy to meet you at BBCSD. Smiles~ Noelle & Kerry

charminglychesney
    March 26, 2011 at 8:29 pm

oh wow i would love the chance to have gone to something like that! you are so pretty my dear!

melissa
    March 29, 2011 at 4:08 pm

I'm trying to go to the one in Boston. Really hope I can go!

provera online
    August 25, 2011 at 12:55 pm

Really great article with very interesting information. You might want to follow up to this topic!?! 2012

harga plat baja lembaran
    March 22, 2016 at 8:03 pm

That sounds like that was so fun.

HERVE LEGER
    March 31, 2020 at 8:38 pm

“You can see the techniques of the knit on this style; Bandage Dress one day we will videotape the process of how our pieces are made.