live

Things You Should Know if We’re Gonna Be BFF {Link Up}

Things you should know about me
if we’re gonna be BFF {continued}:
For part one, click here.

It turns out that many of you were inspired to create your own “list” of things we should know about you if we are going to be BFF’s—so I thought,

Why not have a link party?

But before we get to the link party, I wanted to add a few more items to my list:

I can’t stand watching low-def television channels anymore {spoiled brat that I am}.

It is my pet peeve when I am going to the bathroom in a public restroom and the automatic flusher flushes before I finish–and then the toilet water {and my pee} splash all over my bum before I can run away.

I often open a bag of Doritos at the market to eat while I am shopping.

Paper cuts make me want to faint.

I can’t go to bed without putting lotion on my feet first.

Since I have started my blog, NOT A SINGLE man has ever commented.

I tried to quit drinking diet cherry Pepsi–and failed.

I tell people I’m allergic to cats–but really I just don’t like them {sorry cat lovers}.{they do make my eyes itch, but its not like I go into anaphylactic shock or anything}.

I have the ability to love other peoples kids as much as my own {which probably means adoption is in my future}.

I read EVERY single comment you gals leave–often multiple times {they are the reason I blog}.

And now, its your turn to link up your lists.

Please add a LMM button to your post if you link up–because that would make my day!
A link to my buttons page is on the right sidebar.

Link Up Girlies:

Free Pretty Things For You
    December 22, 2010 at 8:35 pm

sorry i havent been commenting as much!I been such a bad bloggy BFF!
    But i have been reading every post and cracking up along the way!!

I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be a guest blogger over at my pad?? πŸ™‚
    Let me know my dear!!

muchos Besos!
    Keren

Free Pretty Things For You
    December 22, 2010 at 8:35 pm

sorry i havent been commenting as much!I been such a bad bloggy BFF!
    But i have been reading every post and cracking up along the way!!

I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be a guest blogger over at my pad?? πŸ™‚
    Let me know my dear!!

muchos Besos!
    Keren

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too
    December 22, 2010 at 9:24 pm

I thought I was the only person who had to put lotion on her feet before going to bed…I guess not!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too
    December 22, 2010 at 9:24 pm

Lisa
    December 27, 2010 at 5:27 am

I would love to link up but I'm not sure how to do that:) I got my blog started over 6 months ago but don't "dare" post cuz I don't want it to be dumb!!! Love your blog and how real you are

Carrie
    December 27, 2010 at 2:21 pm

How Fun! I'm all linked up!

Kerbi
    December 28, 2010 at 2:40 am

I just love this idea! I too, tell people that I am allergic to cats when in reality I just can't stand them! Love your blog!

Chism Classics
    December 31, 2010 at 3:55 am

Cute list! I linked up! You have such a great blog! Baby W is so adorable! You can check out my list at http://www.lanceandshay.blogspot.com
    Shaylene

Victoria
    January 11, 2011 at 6:10 am

I just came across your blog tonight – but I wrote my list anywho!

Cassie
    July 21, 2011 at 2:04 pm

I just saw this last night and I wrote my list today. =D

Olivia
    May 15, 2018 at 6:32 pm

It’s a very useful and informative post

Milly
    June 6, 2018 at 9:55 pm

Thanks for sending this message.

BrunoA
    November 28, 2019 at 1:39 am

I think your visitors would be interested in this https://dissertation-center.co.uk/dissertation-proofreading-services service. Have a good luck!

HERVE LEGER
    April 1, 2020 at 8:34 pm

can be especially difficult to achieve with a knit because they’re all Herve Leger Bandage Dress going to be formed to the body.

Dalia
    June 21, 2020 at 10:53 am

which lotion you use on your feet before going to bed every night. I have been using vaseline for 3-4 months Am I right ?I like your every idea in my everyday life style routine! Thanks for sharing.