live

Life Lately via IG

Instagram has been special little gift for my family.  A daily journal. An easy way to keep up with the simple, every day moments in life. I imagine the boys all grown up, being able to go back in time to any day in their life to see what was happening. We live in a pretty rad time–with so many opportunities to be memory makers.

A look back at our last few weeks on instagram. photo 1

I caught Sawyer taking a nap like a rolly polly.
photo 4Sawyer has been practicing his fake cry quite a bit these days.  photo 2Baked these gluten free, healthy bad boys. recipe here.

photo 1 copy 2Getting excited and packing up for Hawaii.
hat // suit // headband // shorts // shirt // glasses

photo 3 Sawyer comfy airplane style.
shirt // pants // moccs
photo 5Making memories with my baby boy in Hawaii. Love this sweet babe and he loves Hawaii.photo 1 copyphoto 4 copyCan’t wait to share more of our trip.
bathing suit  // hatphoto 3 copy

Sometimes this kiddo needed a little Momma one-on-one time while we were on vacation. So we went on a chips and salsa date. photo 2 copy

How nostalgic and fun is this crepe VW that we stumbled on at the Northshore. Nutella and whipped cream, need I say more. photo 2

A special birthday surprise from a special friend. I’m 30 now you guys–30!
photo copy 2

An afternoon spent painting in the backyard led to this little recycled creation made for me by Wesley.  An egg carton jewelry holder. photo 3

I love wearing words of affirmation.
I’m am not afraid. This is what I’m born to do. -Joan of Arc
cuffs c/o: Farm Girl Paintsdunk ski hi dunks in black
These fun new kicks were a birthday present to myself.
shoes // pants // shirt // hat similar // bag

photo copy
Follow along at @littlemissmomma

Mhairi
    February 22, 2014 at 6:53 pm

I love the idea of the egg carton jewellery holder. That is brilliant and so beautiful. Thanks for sharing this and all the other beautiful photos.

Megan
    February 22, 2014 at 10:56 pm

How did you enjoy Cholo’s mexican food on the north shore? I can tell by the decorations. Miss that place. Megan

Nena Fisher
    February 23, 2014 at 10:50 am

Sweet, Sweet memories.

Katie L
    February 25, 2014 at 5:28 am

Such adorable pictures! Your boys are beyond cute. I was just wondering what you are now using to style your hair? I recently chopped my hair too and I’m trying to find a good styling product. Thanks!

Katie Albury
    February 25, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Absolutely adorable…! Look forward to hearing more about your trip!

Katie x

Aracelis
    May 13, 2014 at 11:02 pm

Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this site.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very difficult to
    get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and visual appearance.
    I must say you’ve done a amazing job with this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Safari.
    Exceptional Blog!

June 1, 2014 at 7:22 pm

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after reading through some of the
    post I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely delighted I found it
    and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back often!