live

Hello Monday: Feeling the Love

family at beachJan Beach 1boys at the beach boys at beachseagulsawyer at beach 2 sawyer teepee shirtben ans saw at beachwes at beachwes beachheart rock wes jumping beach brotherssawyer at beach 3sawyer at beach lifeguard station sawyersawyer beach sandsawyer beach

Sawyers shirt c/o The Printed Palette

Hello Monday.

These 3 boys are my life. They are my happy place.
And because I’m not feeling especially wordy today,  I’ll just say that these past few days my heart has been full.
Very, very full.

Nazzia
    January 20, 2014 at 6:30 pm

Precious! The picture of Wesley and Sawyer against the waves is just precious. Your little ones are becoming taller by the day. I can’t believe Wesley is already up to Ben’s waist. Soak up all these fantastic moments that make your heart full Momma!

Love,
    Nazzia

[email protected]
    January 20, 2014 at 10:45 pm

Wes looks WAY too big in these pics! Tell him he must stop growing immediately!

Auntie Bubbie
    January 21, 2014 at 2:04 am

WISH we could have been there with you guys today. How fun and the weather is PERFECT.
    But alas, no work holiday for me today. Happy MLK day. Looks like you had a blast. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Krissa G
    January 21, 2014 at 2:33 am

Could they get any cuter??? Your family is so adorable!!!

Danielle
    January 21, 2014 at 2:44 am

Great shots Ashley. Sometimes words aren’t necessary, you can feel the emotion through the pictures. Wes looks so big. I hate that they grow so fast. Cash just turned one. I just had him yesterday:(

brenda
    January 21, 2014 at 4:05 am

for those wonderful photos, words are unnecessary. thank you for sharing.

Katie Albury
    January 21, 2014 at 4:59 am

Absolutely gorgeous…love your little family x

Katie

Shirley
    January 21, 2014 at 8:27 am

No words needed. My heart is full and they aren’t my grandchildren. A job well done!
    God Bless

Shelly
    January 21, 2014 at 10:19 am

Ashley, no words needed. These photos speak a thousand words. I love the one of the two boys looking at the ocean. They are just too adorable.

Lucy at Dear Beautiful
    January 22, 2014 at 8:24 pm

Beautiful. Just beautiful. The photos are stunning. You have a gorgeous family and it’s no wonder you’re feeling so full of love for them.
    And I want to go to the beach so badly now…! x

Michelle
    January 23, 2014 at 10:53 pm

as it should be 🙂

Keeping Up With The Duchess
    March 6, 2014 at 2:21 am

Baby W isn’t looking like a baby anymore! I saw a pic of him from the back and that “Wait is he hers?” LOL I’m blown away! Time goes by so fast!

♥ [author of http://keepingupwiththeduchess.tumblr.com/ ]

Brittney
    August 18, 2015 at 8:15 am

I just found your blog, and I’m already in love. Not only because you seem wonderful, but because MY SON’S NAME IS SAWYER TOO! So exciting, as you can see.