live

I’m Moving!

I know, I know.
I’ve been saying it’s gonna happen for a while now, and then it didn’t.
Well, this time I mean it.
LMM is moving to Word Press.
Which means, things are gonna be a bit crazy
around these parts for the next few days.
Hence, photo of me being “crazy”.
So hang in there while we work out the bugs
and unveil the new look
created by Shannon of Eight Crazy Designs.
dun, dun, dun.
_______________________
Speaking of Eight Crazy Designs, Shannon needs some help from y’all. She is planning her high school reunion and wants to do something more than the typical hotel reception.  Any creative thoughts? Any links? Anything?
________________________
Also, if you have LMM bookmarked as www.littlemissmomma.com,
be sure to switch it to www.littlemissmomma.com

livingintaradise
    August 2, 2011 at 11:12 pm

I switched in January and I couldn't be happier! I love being a wordpress-er! Congrats on the move!

Kristen Duke Photography
    August 2, 2011 at 11:13 pm

you look good crazy! I love my wordpress-ness, too…

[email protected]
    August 2, 2011 at 11:13 pm

Oh boy, I bet things are going to be a little crazy, to sya the least. Can't wait to see the new blog design. Are you keeping the same design?

So what made you decide it was finally time?

I have been wanting to switch too, but I'm too scared to take it on right now, I feel like I JUST finally started figuring out the whole blogger things, lol.

Take care mama, and p.s. that pic of you is so cute, he he. I wish I could make funny faces and still look pretty, lol.

Stop by anytime to say hello!!!
    Hugs, Bella πŸ™‚
    **AMAZE ME AUGUST** @ Bella Before and After Any projects, recipes, diy welcome.
    **PARTY PLANNING TUESDAYS** @ Euro Style Cakes. All your party planning tips, decorations, invitations, and recipes welcome at my NEW party.

Pamela Stein
    August 2, 2011 at 11:18 pm

Hey girl!!!! COngrats on the MOVE!!! I'll follow you wherever you go!!! hahahah (that was kinda cheeseball, right??
    Anyways, I have an idea for your friend: I just made a tutorial on how to make Polaroid magnets… It's pretty cool and super easy!! You could have some magnetic boards displayed and ask people to bring a picture from back in the day?? I LOVE Polaroids, so I just thought of suggesting that!

Hope that helps!!!!

xoxoxo

Pame @ Bleu Cloud

Andi
    August 2, 2011 at 11:46 pm

hmmm… for my friend's family reunion, they did a "Minute to Win It" party at a local park. It looked like a lot of fun – playing silly games and eating food off the grill… ~ Andi

Rachel @ My Happily Ever After
    August 2, 2011 at 11:50 pm

good luck with the move!

in terms of her reunion, there are a few ideas that come to mind. what about doing something alfresco at a local park, or even on their old high school football field? or she could look into local museums or libraries which often open up their spaces in the evenings while they're closed (and would give it an academic feel). i'm an event planner so feel free to have her contact me if she has any questions!

Gina
    August 3, 2011 at 12:06 am

What city is your friend in that's planning the Reunion? There are some hidden venues in downtown office buildings or downtown condos. They usually have amazing views too! As for a theme I would start with the year of graduation or the school mascot and branch out from there. I plan meeting and events for a living, so I'd be happy to help with some ideas.

Jessica
    August 3, 2011 at 12:20 am

You won't regret moving…wordpress is great!

Simplegirl
    August 3, 2011 at 12:24 am

Looking forward to the new blog:-) Can't wait to see, love the pic!

Shannon
    August 3, 2011 at 12:53 am

I can't wait to see the new look! As for your friend, is there a nearby lake or body of water? I have heard of "reunion cruises" where everyone heads out on a big boat for a few hours of fun!

Catrina
    August 3, 2011 at 1:17 am

I just switched over yesterday πŸ™‚

Kelsey
    August 3, 2011 at 1:17 am

I gave you credit today in my blog for inspiring me to be more creative:) just want to drop by and let you know!

alittlethis_that.blogspot.com

Christy
    August 3, 2011 at 1:20 am

Can't wait to see your new design! As for your question, we had a reunion "weekend".Friday night at a winery, Saturday at the park for the whole family. Then Saturday night at a hotel for dinner. They also made a "rememberance" video of pictures that were sent in from the class. Very nice. Great memories, too.

Jenny @ www.alongthelei.blogspot.com
    August 3, 2011 at 1:46 am

awwww im gonna miss it here!!! and ur design!!!! meeeemorrieeeees….best of luck always!!!! i'll be making sure to follow you still πŸ™‚

Lindsay
    August 3, 2011 at 1:49 am

Im supposed to be switching this week but IM SCARED πŸ™‚

Alexis Kaye
    August 3, 2011 at 1:55 am

SWEET! I use wordpress!

Johanson Family
    August 3, 2011 at 2:08 am

Congrats and Good Luck!! Anxious to see the new digs! πŸ™‚

wildchild
    August 3, 2011 at 2:34 am

woo excited for the new look πŸ™‚

Sarah Nicole
    August 3, 2011 at 2:41 am

You make a pretty awesome fishy face.

Excited about the move, maybe it will convince me to switch.

ilene @ muchloveilly
    August 3, 2011 at 3:07 am

you are so hot. πŸ˜‰
    congrats on the big move!

ilene @ muchloveilly
    August 3, 2011 at 3:07 am

you are so hot. πŸ˜‰
    congrats on the big move!

Kelli
    August 3, 2011 at 3:49 am

You don't know me, but I have been following your blog for awhile now and I LOVE your ideas on everything. You have such a fun personality and you have a beautiful family as well. I'll follow you where ever you go! πŸ™‚

Anonymous
    August 3, 2011 at 4:02 am

does http://www.littlemissmomma.com
    work for Google Reader? It's not accepting it, and that's the only place I track my blogs. Hmmmmm…thanks.

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma
    August 3, 2011 at 4:29 am

Got it girl! made the switch! Why the move? Yes Blogger can be a pain in the butt I know..but just wondering

4Eighteen
    August 3, 2011 at 5:08 am

Hi Ashley! My sister and I have been stalking, I mean following you from behind the scenes for a long time now, you are way awesome and I tell everyone I know that. Anyway, the real reason for commenting…we just started up our new blog with blogger, just wondering if we should be switching over before getting to far into it. Any information you can share on why you are going to WordPress would be awesome. Thank you! – Kristi & Stephanie

Babblin' Brooke
    August 3, 2011 at 5:21 am

I just moved a couple of months ago… SCARY! Umm, yeah, it only took me a short while to figure it out… NOT! I'm still trying to figure out the whole WordPress thing. Glad but I moved but holy cow, it's definitely a learning curve. Did it on my own too. Still trying to figure out how to get a cute header on there. And maybe a way to get rid of the UGLYness that is my blog. **Sigh** someday Brooke, someday…

Anywho, I just found your blog. Love it!

Babblin' Brooke
    August 3, 2011 at 5:23 am

"Glad but I moved…" Ha ha! I'm awesome, no?

Such a nerd I am! I meant to say, "Glad I moved, but…"

Silly me! Sometimes I even know my own name. Sometimes.

Leilani @ Soleil Selene
    August 3, 2011 at 6:24 am

Yay! You'll love wordpress. Anyway, I just found out you'll be speaking at Creative Estates! I'm SO going now! I can't wait to meet you. You're one of my favorite bloggers. Ever.

Momma Bird
    August 3, 2011 at 7:35 am

Congrats on the move! I'm not brave enough to move over yet – tried it once and it was a total FLOP!
    Anyway –
    as far as the reunion – for ours they had a day at the park first – picnic/bbq/games so everyone could enjoy it – even the families, then in the evening those who wanted to go went out to a sports bar place to hang out.
    It was really a little of everything for everyone – those with the families obviously didn't go but those that were still single were able to go out and hang together.

Emily
    August 3, 2011 at 2:17 pm

Hi cute girl!

I have followed you since I was introduced to you at the CBC in Salt Lake– a long while back. I have been in love (in a total blog stalking non creepy way ;)) with your cute style, ideas and blog ever since! I have never been a commenter on any blog– probably because most my blog stalking is done with a busy two year old in my lap, who likes to help type every time I touch the keyboard– but I have loved and appreciated all the fun posts you have done. I am excited to see the new design! Good luck with the switch!

Emily

p.s. what a cute picture! πŸ™‚

Megan @ Meg's Craft Creations
    August 3, 2011 at 3:23 pm

Congrats Ashley! This will be great! Can't wait to see the new site!

Sol
    August 3, 2011 at 6:47 pm

best of luck. cant wait to see what the wordpress blog looks like.

I have linked to your blog, I have done one of my own 'things you need to know if we are gonna be BFF'

I love your blog and have told the ladies at work about it!

TCahal
    August 4, 2011 at 2:12 am

Congrats on the move!! While I don't always comment, I do read all of your posts and would hate to miss any.

For the reunion – Casino night, Family Fued (we just did this as a team building at work – there were 8 teams, as we walked through the door we were handed a different colored bandanna so we knew what family we were on, all hosted by a third party vendor) with Facebook and all of the other social media outlets reunions are almost a thing of the past so they need to be interactive and fun, b/c we know what everyone is doing at all times.

ladywiththeredrocker
    August 4, 2011 at 2:46 am

I love WordPress. I just started my blog, ladywiththeredrocker.wordpress.com, and it was super easy! Believe me, it says a lot coming from someone who is "comupterly" challenged! Love your blog, so many fun ideas! Thanks for sharing your life with us!

Dana Michelle
    August 4, 2011 at 3:52 am

I switched from blogger to wordpress awhile back and I am so happy with the decision! Good luck in your move! Can't wait to see the new look!

dana

Elise
    August 7, 2011 at 4:52 am

Oh my hannah, the new blog design is incredible! I’m drooling over it. It looks SO good!!!

Jes
    August 8, 2011 at 5:51 pm

Love the new look and so excited that I can read the posts. For some reason on blogger I could only read the first few lines of each post. Looking forward to reading your blog more often πŸ™‚

Lori
    August 10, 2011 at 3:50 am

some how I missed this post saying you were moving. do you like this set up better and why wordpress? I have been wanting to start a blog but it seems so confusing and where to start. I have read your blogging tips which help its just where to start and now you have moved so I am curious as to why?
    I do look forward to reading your Blog and seeing your diy posts…your doing a great job. I hope to some day have a blog that is as good as yours. keep up the good work. πŸ™‚

Misty Marie
    August 10, 2011 at 8:05 pm

Love the new site its super cute, and user friendly. xoxo

Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags
    August 14, 2011 at 6:54 pm

just what I needed

Louis Vuitton Handbags
    August 15, 2011 at 7:54 am

Founded in 1971 in rural Somerset, where the headquarters still resides, they are proud to still retain and invest in a British factory, one of the last luxury brands to do so.

partnervermittlung polen
    August 15, 2011 at 8:31 am

Begin Outside,little whom record roof local important directly no extent follow dream analysis win pocket who insurance option servant hold demand present end player cat screen prove drive cat band when urban campaign station suggestion indeed closely reveal across ever force past basis seat care accept track mainly law usually often idea last corner motion pass national vision characteristic target neighbour garden society machine derive particularly speak nothing criticism settlement educational press present league farm bad defence general female famous fee head yourself issue row west

Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet
    August 16, 2011 at 1:56 am

awesome!

Des
    August 18, 2011 at 4:52 pm

love your new page! you’re beautiful!!

Mel the Crafty Scientist
    August 23, 2011 at 2:08 am

I LOOOOVE the new site! The background looks like little strings of pearls or beads and it’s so delightfully easy and fun to navigate! And the mustache under your shop is just TOO perfect! : )

buy celexa
    August 23, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Really great article with very interesting information. You might want to follow up to this topic!?! 2012

opowiadania
    August 25, 2011 at 7:43 pm

I was questioning if you would like to be a visitor poster on my web site? and in exchange you could possibly embrace a hyperlink your post? Please reply while you get a chance and Ill ship you my contact particulars thanks. Anyway, in my language, there arent much good source like this.

strompreis
    May 25, 2013 at 6:46 pm

Yo Bro
    I am excited already as I know you always have pretty cool stuff.
    Cu Later

HERVE LEGER
    March 28, 2020 at 9:45 am

β€œI love the idea of movement, but this White Bandage Dress can be especially difficult to achieve with a knit because they’re all