live

{this moment}

{this moment} – A weekly ritual. A single photo – no words – capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

inspired by SouleMama
_
________________________

photo

Tina
    May 24, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Adorable!

michelle
    May 24, 2013 at 3:41 pm

One day…sooner then you think! He will swish it!

Vincent Quek
    May 24, 2013 at 5:21 pm

Like you said, no need for words here. What a lovely pic. You must be a very proud mom, Ashley. I started following our blog today. My sincere congrats of a fab blog u have here. Here’s mine: http://www.vincequek.com
    Hope to have you on board as a follower too.

Danica
    May 24, 2013 at 11:01 pm

Two things: First: all your stories about your kiddos, and especially your moments, make me really excited to have kids. The hubs and I aren’t in a position to start adding to the family, but I’m ready…I think. 🙂 Second thing: have you ever listened to Mindy Gledhill’s album “Anchor”? I was listening to it earlier, and felt like I should tell you about it. Based on other posts, I think our tastes in music are pretty similar.

Becky
    May 25, 2013 at 1:23 am

This reminds me of many lunchtimes watching my students on the playground. I am an ex-teacher and current stay at home mama to my ten month old. I love your blog!

Shirley
    May 25, 2013 at 3:25 am

Too cute. One day he will make it.

Holly Hepler
    May 26, 2013 at 2:56 am

I just wanna say I love your blog! Thank you for making me stop and take notice of the small things!!! They pass way to fast!

Tracy
    May 26, 2013 at 4:33 pm

He is such a cute little boy. I love that this will be a picture to add to your memory box. Xx

Emmy
    May 28, 2013 at 9:43 pm

This picture really is so awesome! Love that kids are willing to try anything and think they can do anything… it is so easy as an adult to not even try out of fear of failing; kids are awesome.

HERVE LEGER
    March 20, 2020 at 9:23 pm

“I love the idea of movement, but this White Bandage Dress can be especially difficult to achieve with a knit because they’re all