live

Life By Design: Preview of the Lisa Leonard Reality TV Show

If we’re lucky,
there will come a point in our lives
when we will have the chance to meet someone
who will inspire our lives to the very core.

Who will inspire us creatively.
Who will inspire us with strength,
and remind us that We Can Do Hard Things.

Who will inspire us as a mother,
as a wife,
as a friend.

She will embody the person we want to be “when we grow up”.
When we have it all figured out.
When it’s our chance to make a difference
just like she’s doing.

Then you’ll meet this person,
and the first thing she’ll teach you
is that you don’t need to have “it all figured out”
before you can start making a difference in this world.

For me, Lisa is this person.
This example.
This rock.

Dear Lisa,
Thank you for being more than a mentor to me.
Thank you for being a friend.
And thank you for letting me share your story:

Summer @ Made By Munchie's Mama
    October 2, 2012 at 6:14 am

I love getting to see bloggers on video. This was amazing! Lisa is such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing Ashley

Susan
    October 2, 2012 at 6:30 am

WOW, what an inspiration! People could learn a BIG life lesson from Lisa! I’ll be thinking about this for the rest of today, with a warm smile on my face. 🙂

Thanks Ashley

Megan Robinson
    October 2, 2012 at 6:37 am

Lisa really is one of the most amazing people ever. Loved watching this video and getting to hear her talk about her faith and her family. It definitely brought tears to my eyes. She is such a wonderful example! Love her so much!

Mique
    October 2, 2012 at 2:36 pm

I ADORE Lisa! And you. 😉 So excited for her and can’t wait to watch!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs.
    October 2, 2012 at 2:44 pm

What an amazing video… it’s so nice to hear from her and see how things came together for her amazing business. xoxo

Dalia
    October 3, 2012 at 3:21 am

Ashley, thank you for sharing this. It is awesome & I am looking forward to it.

Siobhan
    October 3, 2012 at 6:16 am

Ok Ashely where’s your video? I bet you would be just as inspirational and stunning! I read your blog at night after a hard day with a family that has never ending demands. After reading your post for that day, I take a deep breathe and know that I can do it all again tomorrow, because I’m not he only woman/mom/wife/daughter of God out there that feels the weight of her load. And at the end of the day you help me see the silver lining in all I do. Thank you!

Sumi
    October 3, 2012 at 12:46 pm

such an inspiring story! and thumps up to lisa for creating such a thriving business and embracing life so beautifully!

lisa leonard
    October 3, 2012 at 6:19 pm

thank you friend. i have no words–you are such an encouragement. xoxo

misty
    October 4, 2012 at 3:04 am

“Embracing the unexpected, and designing a life of joy.” Words to live by. What an incredibly beautiful soul. Thanks for sharing.

xoxo,
    Misty

Danielle
    October 6, 2012 at 9:12 pm

Wow, I just loved watching that! Lisa is truly amazing and an inspiration! I just love her outlook, faith, and passion. I am a Mom of three and this brought a smile as well as tears to my eyes. A message I need to remember always! Thank you!

Jen
    October 7, 2012 at 12:47 am

Love this! Thanks for sharing the video! I’m familiar with her jewelry, but it’s nice to get to know the person behind it all.

Rachel Nicole
    October 8, 2012 at 8:52 pm

I saw this video the other day, and had to rewatch it. so.inspiring.

xoxo,