style

Favorite Things #1

In case you were wondering…
If I had unlimited funds to go shopping and unlimited time to do projects, this very moment…
Here is what I would buy and try:

Favorite Earrings

Favorite Image
{via}

Favorite Dessert Recipe to Try
{via}

Favorite Scentsy Warmer
{via}

You can join the Little Miss Momma Scentsy Party and get your very own Anthropologie inspired Owl Warmer (and stock up on all your favorite Fall Fragrances like Pumpkin Roll and Autumn Sunset). Just click the link for the “Little Miss Momma” party. Shop here.

Β What are your favorite things right now?
Leave a link in the comments so I can pin them if they’re my favorite too.

Kat
    September 19, 2012 at 9:16 pm

Hi Ashley, I was wondering if you knew whether Scentsy products are safer than real scented candles (in terms of VOCs and other chemicals)? I love scented candles and air fresheners, but I am always concerned about the chemicals used in formulating them.

Also, congrats on your new baby boy! He is adorable, just like little W πŸ™‚

lisa lyle
    September 19, 2012 at 9:56 pm

I love the BE THE GOOD sign. so cute!

You’re gorgeous…and I love following your blog for style/ blog tips/ and mommy stories. I am a mom to four boys so I have a heart for Boy Moms. πŸ™‚

Michelle
    September 19, 2012 at 10:22 pm

ohh the earrings, moccasins and that chambray top with the mustard jeans.. loveeee! that nordstrom/chambray top model looks so much like you!

nicolette @ momnivore's dilemma
    September 19, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Love the mustard jean!

Maria-Isabel Gridley
    September 19, 2012 at 11:43 pm

Ive been eying some fun things lately too, and I recently started a new series on my blog to share my favorite things too called “Pretty Things” you can see them here: http://www.agapelovedesigns.com/2012/09/PrettyThingsSeptember.html and here: http://www.agapelovedesigns.com/2012/09/pretty-things-sept-2.html πŸ™‚

Liz
    September 20, 2012 at 1:57 am

Loving the chambray shirt and colored jeans. I have two pairs and need the shirt. One day…

LB

Ilene @ Much Love, illy
    September 20, 2012 at 4:24 am

those little TOMS are the absolute cutest!
    um, YOU are my favorite. YES, you…so go ahead and put that down on your list. πŸ˜‰

Kristin
    September 20, 2012 at 7:18 am

I adore that Owl warmer and those cute colored jeans. So trendy!

theklinecrew.blogspot.com

[email protected] Happened
    September 20, 2012 at 3:49 pm

these are all so nice! I love those tiny moccasins to pieces!

Amanda
    September 20, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Oh my. Those tiny Toms are killing me. Almost as precious as your new baby boy! πŸ™‚

One of my favorite things is my newly decorated autumn hutch! It makes me smile every time I glance over at it. {Even while folding 126 loads of my childrens laundry at the kitchen table} πŸ™‚

Also enjoying the aroma of my new baked pie crust candle added to my fall candle line. Would LOVE to send you one, so you can bask in the aroma as well! πŸ™‚

Thanks for the chance to share “favorites” sweetie!

XO~Amanda

Aunt Debbie
    September 20, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Hey Sweetie: Just placed my Scentsy order on the Little Miss Momma party but I couldn’t find the cute Owl warmer anywhere to order it???

liz Marie
    September 20, 2012 at 5:31 pm

I love your favorite things!!! I do “Favorite Things Friday” every week on my blog. I just started it & I love sharing my favorites… Here’s a link to last weeks: http://www.lizmarieblog.com/2012/09/favorite-things-friday-2/ I look forward to your future favorite posts!!

Liz Marie

Monkey
    September 20, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Love the sign…and the Toms and you!

Deanna
    September 20, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Oh I want those toms for my Twins!

Mara
    September 21, 2012 at 3:23 pm

oh.my.goodness. those tiny little shoes! kill me now. and the sign. and the blue button-up and mustard pants.

i think it’s safe to say we share a lot of favorites.

PeaceLoveTerri
    September 21, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Aww, heck. I JUST ordered from a Scentsy party yesterday!

Caitlin
    September 22, 2012 at 2:14 pm

I LOVE those toms, they are so stinkin cute. In fact I wish that there were some my size.