spotlight

hand holder. dream soother. love giver.

hand holder. dream soother. love giver.

That pretty much sums up motherhood–and brings a sentimental, pregnancy induced tear to my eye.
Which is why I haven’t taken off the Lisa Leonard “New Mama” necklace since I ripped open the package last week.

New Mama Necklace

I am without a doubt a humongous Lisa Leonard Designs fan–with a glorious collection that boasts over a dozen pieces of hand-crafted goodness. Last Fall, I even had the pleasure of visiting Lisa Leonard and her team in San Luis Obispo for a little mini photo shoot with Ben. Good times.

What’s on your Lisa Leonard wish list this Mother’s Day?

Deadline to order in time for Mother’s Day is May 7th.
And don’t forget, if you sign up for her newsletter, you get 15% off your total order.

Shop HERE.

Jenna Allen
    May 1, 2012 at 9:06 pm

I love that necklace! I have 3 of her pieces all personalized and lovely. I love to wear them & feel like I always have a piece of my family with me.

Ps- I am SO glad that you are back in the blogging world! Your blog has long been one of my favorites ever :)!

Alyssa
    May 1, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Such a cute necklace! She does great work!

AbsoluteMommy
    May 1, 2012 at 10:20 pm

That necklace is beautiful and makes me want want want! Love that hand holding picture. You are such a wonderful Momma!! Oh and so beautiful too!

Trina {Beginner Beans}
    May 1, 2012 at 11:15 pm

Hmmm… what’s a subtle way of telling my husband I want that “mother” necklace for Mother’s Day? Ha ha, nevermind, subtle doesn’t work with him ๐Ÿ™‚

Kassi @ Truly Lovely
    May 1, 2012 at 11:46 pm

Aw! That is so SWEET! And such a pretty necklace!

Alexandra
    May 2, 2012 at 12:12 am

So, yes your necklace is adorable. But you’re also just the cutest thing ever. I have to know, what glasses are wearing?! I love them!!

ilene
    May 2, 2012 at 4:07 am

that necklace is so perfect for you! so pretty! and you my dear are gorgeous. p.s. miss you and early morning make-up moments. ๐Ÿ˜‰

kashoan
    May 2, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Very fun! I love her work.

Meredith
    May 2, 2012 at 6:21 pm

I absolutely adore her. In fact, if my husband doesn’t get on the ball, I’m envisioning a special Mother’s Day present for myself being ordered??

School Sparks Renee
    May 2, 2012 at 6:50 pm

Love the sentiment and the pictures. Renee

Melanie
    May 4, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Oh I just adore Lisa’s collection! I love that new necklace you got! It’s so true!!

Michelle {the Momma Bird}
    May 8, 2012 at 7:12 am

Oh my goodness I couldn’t decide between that one and the one I ended up getting. I just got one of her pieces and am in LOVE. I got her sterling silver teardrop necklace with the pearl and aquamarine stone. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Tracy
    May 9, 2012 at 4:21 am

Im trying to get my husband to buy me one. I have been searching for months to find the right necklace and once I read about these on your site I KNEW it was the perfect one!!

Kim
    November 30, 2013 at 10:38 am

I love this mama necklace. Can you tell me what length chain you have it on ? Is it 16 or 18 inch? And in general do you prefer Lisa Leonard’s sterling ball chains over her basic sterling filled? Just trying to pick out which way to order this necklace. Thanks.

Beautiful Blog
    January 18, 2017 at 12:46 am

Lisa Leonard Mama Necklace

[…] ommit to sharing a positive review, but if I like the product and think my reade […]

HERVE LEGER
    March 6, 2020 at 12:09 pm

Herve Leger, Oktoberfest outfit people tend to wear our collections together, as one piece. But I like them as separates; itโ€™s almost cooler,โ€ she says. โ€œI would put this jacket with a pair of jeans or a work skirt. And of course it all but if youโ€™re in L.A.,

HERVE LEGER
    March 23, 2020 at 2:10 pm

Replica Herve Leger It is one of the best fashion houses in France since 1985.