live

No, Baby W is not driving the moving truck

Ya know, moving really isn’t that much fun.
It can be exciting, sure.
But fun…no way.
And I’ve been having an exciting and un-fun week.
Full of heavy boxes, back sweat, dust bunnies, Tupperware without matching lids, a toddler learning how to use stairs, and an abundance of rogue coat hangers that seem to appear from no where.
But when the dust settles,
I have lots and lots to share.

Comeca Jones
    June 17, 2011 at 7:15 am

Your boys are the cutest!I hope the move wont be too tiring on you have a good weekend1

CaseyWiegand
    June 17, 2011 at 10:10 am

love you!!!!!!!!!!!! look at those precious boys!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea
    June 17, 2011 at 10:21 am

Can't wait to hear details of the move! What a sweet pic!

Mama Zen
    June 17, 2011 at 11:28 am

So sweet!

Party Box Design
    June 17, 2011 at 12:14 pm

he is out of control cute, like baby gap cute!!!

Kate
    June 17, 2011 at 12:40 pm

It is well worth it in the end! Goodluck.

Jill @ A Mom With A Lesson Plan
    June 17, 2011 at 12:42 pm

Aren't big trucks just the BEST thing ever?!?! OF course I never noticed them until I had the chance to see what they look like through a little boys eyes. Good luck settling in.

Stephanie
    June 17, 2011 at 12:55 pm

Can't wait for the all new adventures from your new home : )
    Hold on to the knowledge that the back sweet will end!!! UGH I hate that stuff!! <3

Mindie Hilton
    June 17, 2011 at 1:34 pm

We have moved so many times too. Long moves too, once from Southern cali to Michigan and then back again. Then four years ago we moved from southern cali up north. Not fun you are right. odd how you can never find a hanger when you need one and when your moving they seem to be every where.

Jamie~
    June 17, 2011 at 2:13 pm

Oh, I feel your pain!! We moved two weeks ago (with five kids, two dogs and a partridge in a pear tree) and we're all still adjusting, rogue coat hangers and all.

melbry15
    June 17, 2011 at 2:15 pm

Good luck with the move! I love a fresh start somewhere new!

Bree
    June 17, 2011 at 3:30 pm

I'm pretty sure his little wave is the most precious thing ever!! So cute! We just moved into our place and I told my husband that I never want to move again. I totally agree that moving is excited and un-fun!

Jo Jo
    June 17, 2011 at 3:44 pm

We just moved too and it is so NOT fun! The worst part is that it takes forever to get settled afterwards.

Hope your move goes smoothly!

nicole.
    June 17, 2011 at 3:50 pm

i totally and completely feel your pain. i just did that whole moving nonsense {http://eandnreyes.blogspot.com/2011/04/discombobulated.html} and am still NOT fully settled.

it is exciting. but i will let you know when i get there…

oh and he will get the hang of stairs… so good in fact he will throw things down them, jump off them, slide down them on a blanket and probably try all sorts of other crazy toddler boy maneuvers.

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk
    June 17, 2011 at 4:08 pm

I despise moving, but in the end it's worth it!! "Just keep swimming…"

Angelina
    June 17, 2011 at 4:41 pm

Aw, you're alive! Good to hear from you! I check everyday to see if you've got anything to report on the moving process! Can't wait to hear and see all about it!

Cori
    June 17, 2011 at 6:31 pm

I feel your pain. We've moved a lot, and just found out this week that my husband's company is sending us to Seattle on temp. assignment for 6 months. This is going to be interesting.

hotpants™
    June 17, 2011 at 7:05 pm

I have to agree. The end result is great, but moving sucks.

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too
    June 21, 2011 at 8:11 pm

I can't wait to see pictures of your new home! Good luck unpacking!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too
    June 21, 2011 at 8:11 pm

I can't wait to see pictures of your new home! Good luck unpacking!