celebrate

Witches Night Out

Witches Night Out
Last week our Women’s Church Group {Relief Society} partied like we were rock stars with a Halloween event that would knock your socks off. Seriously, these ladies went ALL OUT in the prep for this evening!
The pictures aren’t fabulous because it was indoors and night time {and as you know, I don’t know how to use a camera–hehe}.
Eye Ball Cookies
Tootsie Pop Ghosts in a Cauldron

{made with tissue paper}

Green Marshmallow Frankenstein Heads

Spider cake, yummy!

Green slushy yumminess drink.

Every table had a different fabulous Halloween “look”.
Here are a few:

My favorite part of the evening–the invitation came with a witch hat attached. Each of us decorated the hat to match our personality.
Imagine the room full of awesome ladies adorned in embellished witch hats–it was glorious!

And an event at our Church wouldn’t be complete without a newborn or two, right *smile*

There was even a table dedicated to “crafty Halloween ideas”–every craft bloggers dream, I tell ya!
Frame Halloween silhouettes.

Wrap spooky font around dollar store candles.

Spice up your boring books with scrap book paper covers.

Dinner conversation starters at every place setting {all Witch themed}

Bottle up your favorite Halloween Specimen {add bat or fairy wings to a picture of your kiddo or pet}

The evening was a huge success, if I don’t say so myself.  And I thought some of you would enjoy some of these clever ideas for upcoming Halloween shindigs at your homes.
Happy Halloween!

ilene @ muchloveilly
    October 18, 2010 at 1:22 pm

aw looks like a fun night! you and your friends are soooo cute. and such fun food and decor. 🙂

ilene @ muchloveilly
    October 18, 2010 at 1:22 pm

wholesale nike shox
    August 15, 2011 at 10:56 pm

Great product for very go price, will order again!!!! thank you

Ambrosia
    September 28, 2011 at 5:08 pm

Oh how fun!!! Love that everyone was wearing the personalized witch hats!

summer
    September 28, 2011 at 5:47 pm

Wow!!! You guys must have one heck of an enrichment committee?!! So many cute ideas, thanks for sharing!

Jennine
    September 23, 2012 at 11:15 pm

Any chance you have the file for the witch conversation starters that you could share?

Jen C
    August 28, 2013 at 7:16 pm

I would love a copy of your conversation starters! Thanks a bunch! What fun!!

Jessica
    August 11, 2014 at 7:59 am

I would love a copy of the conversation starters, and more information on the activity itself? Was there a lesson/talk/program? Looks like a blast!

Tiffany Rigby
    August 18, 2014 at 2:25 am

I love this idea! We are going to use it for our October activity! Can you send me your conversation starters and also where you found the hats? Any other suggestions would be great!
    Thanks
    Tiffany

Tiffany Stephens
    September 7, 2014 at 9:40 am

I love all your fun ideas! We too are going to do a Witches Night Out activity next month and I am also wondering if you can send me the conversation starters as well or tell me where you found them cause I think it is a awesome idea! Thanks 🙂

Tiffany

Melanie Brown
    September 22, 2014 at 1:03 pm

This is so cute! Love this idea and would love to do this for our ward. I would love the conversation starters as well. What did you do for the activity after dinner? Was there a speaker or did the ladies just stay and visit over dinner?

Thank you!
    Melanie

Melanie Brown
    September 22, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Also…..do you know where the witch hats were bought in bulk? It would take most of our budget to provide every sister a hat. Didn’t know if you found them somewhere for a bargain!

Sheryl Stewart
    October 1, 2014 at 12:28 pm

Fantastic idea and presentation, I would also love your conversation starters and source for the hats. It is on our schedule for next year!!!!

Cyn Gallegos
    October 27, 2014 at 7:02 am

Looks like loads of fun, but are we forgetting the purpose of Relief Society?

Shari Hanson
    August 13, 2015 at 11:44 am

Do you by any chance have record of the questions you used for those little cards? I’m looking for witch themed conversation starters for a dinner party I’m hosting in october. Thanks!

Laura Perry
    August 17, 2015 at 8:55 pm

I admire sisters with such an imagination. Thanks for sharing ideas and we can be able to enrich the life of others. I think that it’s good to have a little of fun between sisters because help us to build sisterhood, and lift up for those who are overwhelmed or going through trials. That also it’s part of relief for our beloved sisters,isn’t it? Like everybody else, do you have by any chance a copy of the conversation starters ? Thanks.

Laura+Perry
      August 17, 2015 at 8:59 pm

Please if you have by any chance a copy of the conversation starters? We are planning to adopt your idea and add some talked to welcome new sister, less active and visitors.

Laura+Perry
      August 17, 2015 at 9:07 pm

Please if you have by any chance a copy of the conversation starters? We are planning to adopt your idea and add some talk to the activity to welcome new sisters, less active and visitors.

Traci
    September 21, 2015 at 1:35 am

So fun ! Could I please get a copy of your witches conversation starters?
    Thanks !

Charlyn Darrington
    September 22, 2015 at 1:09 am

can I get a copy of the conversation starters and I wondered where u found the hats??

Melanie
    September 22, 2015 at 7:05 am

Very cute activity! Were doing the same one this month and would love a copy of your conversation starters.

Thanks!

Joanne Gallant
    October 18, 2015 at 7:01 am

I too would love to copy the conversation starters. anyway you could share them?

JAYCI
    October 21, 2015 at 4:15 am

i would love a copy of the conversation starters. i am doing this for our activity tonight.

Paige
    November 10, 2015 at 9:38 am

I plan to keep this idea in mind for next year. Are you sharing a copy of the conversation starters with sisters who make the request? I would love to have a copy.

Thank you! You are very creative! 🙂

Caitlyn
    August 25, 2016 at 2:51 am

These ideas are so creative and awesome! Are you willing to share your conversation starters? If so I’d love to use them. Also did you incorporate a program and willing to share?

linda Carlston
      September 4, 2016 at 6:32 am

Please let me know where you gotta the witch hats. Thank you for sharing. ..
      Amazing ideas.

Jamie Adams
    October 11, 2016 at 2:36 am

Such great fun ideas! Could you please share your conversation starters?

Lisa Knudson
    August 24, 2017 at 11:00 pm

Where did you get the hats? Did all the ladies get the same one. What did your invitation look like

Lisa Knudson
    September 12, 2017 at 5:26 am

Do you have a copy or printable of the invitation you used? Also maybe a picture of your ward invite.

Pam IOrg
    September 14, 2017 at 5:35 am

Would love the conversation starters too!

Kristie Pearce
    September 27, 2017 at 3:46 am

We are planning on doing this activity on the 17th of this month. I would love to get your witch conversation starters? Also did you just visit or did you have people talk about there hats or other activities?

Kristie Pearce

Jenni Cummings
    October 5, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Could I get a copy of your witch conversation starters? Such a creative fun idea! You are very creative.

Jenni Cummings

Afton
    October 13, 2017 at 1:28 am

Can I get a copy of the conversation starters?

Cindy
    June 10, 2018 at 11:20 am

Hi, This is a darling idea. Fun for all ages. Love it.
    Would it be possible to get a copy of the conversation starters?
    Also, did you have a speaker or an activity for the ladies to do or was it just dinner with conversation and showing off the hats?

Shandi
    September 26, 2018 at 8:16 am

Any way i could get your witch questions?