Best Of nest

Whimsical Craft Room Decor

Craft Room Decor
Let’s take a tour of my happy place, shall we.
I blog here, I craft here, I sew here, I fill Etsy orders here and I eat chips and salsa here.
I am inspired here.
You won’t find a rhyme or reason to the decor, and that’s the way I like it.
warning: you are about to see a ridiculous amount of photos.
 {looking in from the hallway}
Pennant banner made with Amy Butler paper and my Silhouette.
This tall work desk with the stools on the left is actually a butcher block for a kitchen from Ikea.
This antique desk was given to us and I painted it turqouise using Martha Stewarts new paint line.
I refinished my chair with the same fabric used in the Cheer pillow cover.
You can find the Keep Calm and Carry On pillow cover here.
My inspiration board {I got it at Home Goods}
I sorta have a thing for fat quarters–and I like to keep them in a tiered fruit stand, also from Home Goods.
 Yes, I keep my ring flowers in a cleaned out spice rack–my Mom’s clever idea.
That antique secretary desk was also given to us and I painted it with Martha Stewarts yellow–I need to go dig in my garage to find the name of the color.
These craft filled mason jars are my favorite part of this room.
Supplies are just a reach away.

A look inside the closet.
A sweet gift from my Auntie Debbie, my feature in WD framed–she’s the best.
 I often wear an apron when I craft.
Pewter heart bowl is from Lisa Leonard Designs.
Right above the sewing desk is my last blank wall–soon to be home to my new Barn Owl Primitives sign. What else should I hang with it?
To get caught up on my home tour visit:

Patty C.
    July 14, 2011 at 6:54 am

A lovely creative space !!!

Rachel
    July 14, 2011 at 6:55 am

You truly have one of the cutest, most beautiful homes I've ever seen! I love your style and am incredibly inspired by what you do!

Cyndi B
    July 14, 2011 at 7:00 am

So nice to actually have a craft ROOM instead of the prior craft garage (which was cool) but this of course is way better. LOVE IT ALL!

Audrey Crisp
    July 14, 2011 at 7:00 am

Amazing!!!! I love everything about it! So bright and cheery! Great job!!! I wish I
    Could buy everything in your shop!

Dacia
    July 14, 2011 at 7:32 am

What a beautiful room! You've inspired me to go clean my room out. It's the hold all room when we clean the rest of the house 🙂 So many beautiful details you've included. Happy crafting in there!

Katy
    July 14, 2011 at 7:33 am

This is amaazzing! I'm so jealous of your beautiful space. You did a fabulous job. I love how you use so much white but then add little pops of color.

PInning this for future reference (crossing my fingers)

Arm Candy For You
    July 14, 2011 at 7:47 am

girl………you rock!
    as soon as I get a good DSLR camera,I am doing this:)

Michelle {Daydream Believers}
    July 14, 2011 at 10:58 am

What a beautiful room! 🙂

Barbara
    July 14, 2011 at 11:04 am

Oh how perfect! I hope when I have my own craft space it's this cute!

snapie
    July 14, 2011 at 11:08 am

So much inspiration:) So glad I checked you out from tatertots & jello.

MJB♥
    July 14, 2011 at 11:28 am

What great inspiration! I am moving into my first house soon and hope to have my own little crafting corner. Love this room! Great color and pop!

Laura @ Meet Virginia
    July 14, 2011 at 11:35 am

Hi! I'm a fairly new reader, so I just wanted to stop in and tell you how much I am loving your blog. Your home is gorgeous! What a truly inspiring space!

[email protected]
    July 14, 2011 at 11:39 am

Such a fun space to get your craft on! Love it!

Heather
    July 14, 2011 at 11:44 am

Gorgeous!! I love all the bright colors and how everything is organized.

Jennifer Dawn
    July 14, 2011 at 11:46 am

This is the most lovely room I have ever seen. Simply stunning!

REMPE
    July 14, 2011 at 11:56 am

I love all the colors. I like that not everything has to match, and it says you.
    You've got me wanting to work on my space now! have a great day

Dyche Designs
    July 14, 2011 at 11:56 am

Such a beautiful bright inspiring craft space. I bet you never want to leave there.

Christina
    July 14, 2011 at 11:58 am

oh my word…I'm obsessed!! LOVE your space…the colors…textures…patterns…soooo pretty!! Thanks for sharing!!

Kara
    July 14, 2011 at 12:09 pm

This has to be one of my favorite crafting spaces. So inspiring. And organized.

Laura
    July 14, 2011 at 12:11 pm

I love, love, love all of those colors!! What a great room!!

A Day in the Life...
    July 14, 2011 at 12:18 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE! you have such a decorating "gift!" i hope to have a craft room one day- thanks for the inspiration! 🙂

Stephanie
    July 14, 2011 at 12:22 pm

I LOVE it!! I love the mix and match feel and bright colors popping everywhere! I SO wish I had a tall table like that.

I use a spice rack too…it works great! And I have one of the martha Stewart books you have-those are SO neat!

Glad to see I'm not the only one with more than one bulletin board for ideas : ) My husband thinks I'm nuts. HA

Really turned out great Ashley! THANKS for sharing it!!!

Chrissy
    July 14, 2011 at 12:32 pm

This is beautuiful and very inspirational. I am about to begin turning an extra bedroom into a craft room/play room for our daughter and I to share. You have given me great ideas.

Jennifer
    July 14, 2011 at 12:33 pm

So cute! Would you please come over and link this up? I'm currently working on my own craft room and hosting a link party to get inspiration. I will feature any ideas I use. Thanks for sharing!
    Jen

Alicia
    July 14, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Love your craft room!!! May I ask ask what is your wall paint color? I find it to be the best neutral color 🙂

leelea
    July 14, 2011 at 12:49 pm

I love your craft room! I am a lucky girl too and I have my own space as well!! I just love the colors you chose. So relaxing!

Lindsay
    July 14, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Ash can I tell you how ENVIOUS I am of your craft space. I ADORE your decor. Its girly and chic, just the way I like it! Can we have a craft date? Pretty please?

chinamommy
    July 14, 2011 at 12:56 pm

it is soooooooooo adorable, but seriously….is it always this organized?? My studio looks like a bomb went off in it!
    xoxo
    cm

♥Cait
    July 14, 2011 at 1:01 pm

I'm in absolute awe. This color scheme is amazing. I love how the walls are painted soft white & the decor colors are the main attractions. I've always said that I would never paint a room in my house white because it always seems to look so dull, but after seeing this beautiful creation, I think I've changed my mind! Soo inspiring! Thanks for sharing ♥

Shay
    July 14, 2011 at 1:06 pm

we have the same sewing machine =)

Jackie
    July 14, 2011 at 1:13 pm

Love it! I use a spice rack too 🙂 I lov eyour colors, and all of your whimsical touches! Such a happy room, as it should be!

Love the chair and painted furniture. I need to re-upholster the chairs in my craft room, but I want to replace them, so I haven't done it yet. I also want to paint the base of the table and chairs. I was going to go dark brown, but I'm loving the white now. One of these days, right?

Julie @ Pickles and I Scream
    July 14, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Such a lovely space! I love the idea of using Mason jars for supplies – totally stealing that idea 🙂

reaganGRACE
    July 14, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Oh my gosh, Ashley! I'm so jealous of your craft room and how bright and cheery it is 🙂 I love all of your colorful choices – particularly the yellow desk. Well done, girl!

Christy
    July 14, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Ok, I am officially drooling here over your craft room! I love it! One day, I will have one of my own, hopefully! HA.

Amanda M.
    July 14, 2011 at 1:36 pm

I love this room. The mix of colors is soooo fabulous.

Brooke and Jonathan
    July 14, 2011 at 1:41 pm

Your craft room is absolutely adorable. This just makes me want to go upstairs in my house and start painting and re-organizing. I suppose when I get the money I can do that.

Tonya
    July 14, 2011 at 1:47 pm

LOVE your craft room!! Its so bright & cheerful!! The mason jar storage idea is such a good one!! Such an cheap way to organize all of your goods!! You have done a wonderful job on this space!! Really beautiful!

[email protected] Stitched
    July 14, 2011 at 1:48 pm

It's to die for! LOVE what you did..no more kitchen table YA! finally a craft room! I love that island from ikea…i have it in my kitchen and always say when we move it is my craft table! lol 🙂 I can't wait to see your BOP sign!

Jessica
    July 14, 2011 at 1:50 pm

LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE your craft room! What an awesome place to craft!

Dawn
    July 14, 2011 at 1:57 pm

I am trying to create a craft room myself and yours is amazing. Thanks for sharing and your ideas were great.

Amanda @ Serenity Now
    July 14, 2011 at 2:03 pm

I want to hang out in your cheery, sunny, colorful craft room. So pretty!!

rebecca
    July 14, 2011 at 2:13 pm

,,,i spy with my lil eye, sea glass!,,,love,,,and a few items we have in common,,,thanks for sharing your home and your rooms that inspire you with your readers!,,,

*katie
    July 14, 2011 at 2:15 pm

LOVE it! I'll definitely be pinning this 🙂

Delaney
    July 14, 2011 at 2:15 pm

wow!

CAW
    July 14, 2011 at 2:23 pm

ok. so I say I will take a picture of my house room by room and you dont judge and then you tell me how to decorate it because lets face it I have no skills in the deco department and you kick up another side bidness mmkay??

Simplegirl
    July 14, 2011 at 2:23 pm

Wow that is a beautiful and inspiring space. I'm in love with it! You did such a fabulous job decorating it, of course and the colors are perfect in my opinion. I need to tackle my room too, but that will have to wait, oh well. Hey do you need magnets? I have the perfect set for your room, take a peek & tell if you like these http://inspirationsbyd.blogspot.com/2011/07/shabby-chic-magnets.html. Anyway your work area is stunning. You inspire me lady:-)

Jenna
    July 14, 2011 at 2:25 pm

It looks amazing, love it! Where did you get that white tray your sewing books are in? It's darling!

PeaceLoveApplesauce
    July 14, 2011 at 2:27 pm

So bright, fun and colorful.. I love it!

The Dayleys
    July 14, 2011 at 2:38 pm

I absolutely love your craft room!! So darling and well organized! Your room inspires me to finish up my office space. Love your colors!!

lori
    July 14, 2011 at 2:41 pm

i adore this room!! so bright and cheerful… i am dying over that turquoise desk… sooo lovely. ive got to start searching for one of those.

also, ive been wanting to learn how to sew… any tips for someone just starting out??

Karri
    July 14, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Very cute! Thanks for giving me some inspiration…especially regarding storage!
    I do have to ask… is the desk big enough to sew at? Do you clear everything off? I need a large space for sewing and always find myself moving my machine. Maybe I am odd. lol.

MellyB
    July 14, 2011 at 2:42 pm

Would it creep you out at all if I moved into your craft room? I can totally install one of those beds that fold up into the wall and I'll reorganize your jars of beads any time you ask. Don't answer now, just think about it.

Jennifer B
    July 14, 2011 at 2:46 pm

SERIOUSLY??!!? Just when I thought you couldn't get more awesome. I'm so envious of your craft room!

Brittany
    July 14, 2011 at 2:50 pm

Your whole house is AMAZING and truly inspires me to kick my house into gear and get around to decorating it. I <3 your style!

PS, I cannot wait to purchase something from you! Orrrrr win a giveaway 😉

Jeanna
    July 14, 2011 at 2:57 pm

Girl you are on top of it and lucky. My poor craft is the dinning room table. It's usually covered with 3 or more project that I'm working on all at once. Lol. Great looking room. Awesome!

Jeanna. Dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

Erin
    July 14, 2011 at 3:03 pm

This is the most adorable craft room I have ever soon! I couldn't even dream up a more perfect space!

Amber @ fromtheseeds
    July 14, 2011 at 3:05 pm

I love your space! You are getting me inspired to spruce up mine!

TiffanyAnn
    July 14, 2011 at 3:07 pm

This is sooo gorgeous! I'm almost crying with jealousy…not really, but it just makes me look forward to when I'll be able to have my own craft room. And, the spice rack storage is genius!!! I just so happen to have the exact same one sitting in pantry not being used at all…perfect! :o)

craftykat
    July 14, 2011 at 3:07 pm

What a cheerful, whimsical room! I don't think my husband would appreciate me making our bedroom (aka where I do most of my crafts and where all my supplies are all over (take over is more like it) quite so cute, but I can enjoy yours for sure! I love the mug! Do you sell those in your Etsy shop? I'm going to have to check it out again…

Anonymous
    July 14, 2011 at 3:15 pm

Now this is a way to inspire yourself to work! Amazing.

Yvette
    July 14, 2011 at 3:16 pm

I love your craft room!!! So jealous. I do most of my work in the dining room. The hubby gets so mad because I am a messy crafter! Love you blog. You are so inspiring!!! Thanks for all the inspiration.

Yvette from The Little Things

The Rosenau's
    July 14, 2011 at 3:21 pm

I love your style i wish i could just take the room and put it in my own home! im just curious but what color are the walls? i love the color but they don't look white….

Alysson
    July 14, 2011 at 3:31 pm

I LOVE this!!! your craft style is so gorgeous. You have inspired me! Your spice rack idea is the best!

Steph Paul
    July 14, 2011 at 3:31 pm

i LOVE,LOVE, LOVE IT! I love the colors, the fact there is no rhyme or reason, and LOVE the colors and the actual desks that you re-painted. I really like your chair cover that is the same as your pillows…. I love the mason jars…don't think there was a thing I would change:) Makes me want lots of things right now:) Thanks for sharing!!!

Ashley
    July 14, 2011 at 3:31 pm

This is seriously the cutest craft room ever! It's something you would see in a magazine and I am in love. The colors are great and I can only imagine how inspiring and uplifting it is to be in there.

[email protected]
    July 14, 2011 at 3:54 pm

I love your space. We have the same sewing machine! Great idea to use the butcher block as a table as well!

PS: The words are dissappering as I scroll down again..dont know why.

Ariel @ Dreams To Do
    July 14, 2011 at 3:56 pm

You are soooooo creative! I wish I had a space in my house like that!

Andrea
    July 14, 2011 at 3:58 pm

What an awesome creative space you have!! I just love it! I predict a lot of people "pinning" this space soon!!

I can't wait to have some space like this one day!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk
    July 14, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Woooow…
    I love it!

I have a craft room that I'm actually in the process of jazzing up. I neglected it for quite some time. Now I want to take full advantage! How do you think of all these beautiful things???

Jen
    July 14, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Ooh, I am drooooling! I love it all! Such a fun, inviting space!

By the way – my friend Laurie at Gallamore West told me you "liked" her on fb the other day. Just wanted you to know you totally made her day! AND it was her birthday! She was thrilled. 🙂 You're the best!

Emily M
    July 14, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Your craft room is Ahhhmazing! Does it always look that perfect?!?!

Casey, Amy and Ryleigh
    July 14, 2011 at 4:33 pm

I am so jealous – what an amazing space!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!! I have some new ideas for things I want to add/change in my craft space now! 🙂

Erin
    July 14, 2011 at 4:35 pm

Cutest room EVER! I will be pinning all over this 🙂

rebekah
    July 14, 2011 at 4:43 pm

ok – now that's a gorgeous room! love the bold colors against the white walls! but the banners are my fav!! beautiful and organized!! LOVE

DASI GLAM
    July 14, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Where can I get a craft room like that? Does it come all "ready to build" and you just have to set it up in about 15 minutes? Just let me know please.

Kendall
    July 14, 2011 at 4:58 pm

Wow, you're adorable- your little one is adorable & oh yeah, your craft room as well!

Kendall
    {Songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com}

Laura
    July 14, 2011 at 5:11 pm

i love it in there…i want to come do some crafts with you!!

Amy
    July 14, 2011 at 5:24 pm

I love it!! What a great space you have! It's so bright and cheerful. Love the color. I could do a lot of craft damage in a room like that!! 🙂

bnfunky
    July 14, 2011 at 5:40 pm

LOVE your fabric on your chair!!! Maybe I'm a little biased since I happen to have the same fabric….hehe 🙂

Anonymous
    July 14, 2011 at 5:49 pm

found your site from tatertots and jello. what a cheerful, 'happy' looking room. will visit again. 🙂

Shazia
    July 14, 2011 at 6:08 pm

I am a new reader of yours coming from Barn Owl Primitives! Love your craft room! You have inspired me to make mine into a beautiful organized room as well! Currently, mine looks like it belongs in an episode of Hoarders! really loving your blog!

mama marchand
    July 14, 2011 at 6:08 pm

Absolutely beautiful! 🙂

Diana
    July 14, 2011 at 6:44 pm

I love your site! Your so helpful and open to your readers. Thank you for all that you do. Reading your blog has me encourage to do my own blog and esty site. 🙂

Alyssa
    July 14, 2011 at 6:55 pm

Absolutely amazing and definitely inspiring!! I am envious of your 'room'…I am forced to share my space 🙂

Chanin
    July 14, 2011 at 6:58 pm

Wow! This room is incredible! I hope to someday have a room as great as this!!! 🙂

Keri
    July 14, 2011 at 7:52 pm

Your craft room is so cute!! I love the spice rack idea!

Slice of life
    July 14, 2011 at 8:21 pm

I have been reading your blog since I saw it in the side bar of Ericas Bloggity Blog. I thought I would de-lurk myself.

Seriously loving everything I saw today.

LOVING the keep calm and carry on cushion. Being British, it is especially nice to see that so many people have embraced that slogan.

beautiful craft room and home.

Love the shot of yellow. Very nice!

The Clarks
    July 14, 2011 at 8:36 pm

What a great space! I went to Home Goods for the very first time today after reading about it in another one of your posts. We're redecorating our downstairs and I came away with a big basket, 3 pillows and a little bird decoration. Thanks for the great tip on an inexpensive place to shop!

LaynahRose
    July 14, 2011 at 8:39 pm

That. room. is. perfect.

Just perfect, I love all the colors and how organized your supplies are…it practically screams "make something beautiful in me!"

Erin O'
    July 14, 2011 at 9:01 pm

Gorgeous. Inspiring. LOVE the bright colors…whimsical and cozy. Thanks for sharing!

goroes
    July 14, 2011 at 9:12 pm

totally dreamy. i want to come craft with you!

Kiri
    July 14, 2011 at 9:29 pm

I am totally in love with this room! I feel more inspired just looking at it! Absolutely adorable.

Love and a Load of Laundry
    July 14, 2011 at 9:30 pm

Um hello, can you get any cuter?! This looks like it could be right out of a magazine! Awesome job!

Cherry Blossoms
    July 14, 2011 at 9:40 pm

Adorable and I love how the desk turned out!
    I wish I lived near you as I would love to take a sewing or craft lesson from you!

Kelly
    July 14, 2011 at 9:48 pm

Oh my goodness I am in love with your craft room. I want a room all to myself and crafts! Adorbable!

{Jillian} the Queen Lioness
    July 14, 2011 at 9:59 pm

Love the spice rack idea!! Mom's are always great for those kinds of ideas.

I am so super jealous of your craft room. Every room you show of your home is always so light and whimsical.

Love it!

Mara and Jae
    July 14, 2011 at 10:09 pm

holy fire i LOVE that chair. it's officially chair love.

Jessica @ Sunny Tuesday
    July 14, 2011 at 10:54 pm

Your past few posts have been SO inspiring to me! I have a sorely neglected craft room and etsy shop and your posts have made me feel like pulling everything together is totally manageable.

Amanda Lewis
    July 14, 2011 at 11:07 pm

This room looks like it belongs in a Martha Stewart magazine! And I'm being 100% honest!

P.S. I wrote you an email the other day, and I hope I didn't scare you away. I just wanted you to know that you've made a difference in my life and I think you are so great!

Kadbury
    July 14, 2011 at 11:09 pm

That is almost entirely too cute. Impossibly cute, even! My craft area is hiding in shame in my basement, and I dream of being able to transform it into an amazing space too someday : )

~Kristin

Our really empty nest
    July 14, 2011 at 11:42 pm

Very cute, love the room!! I am inspired, to get mine in order! Thanks for sharing, Sue

Leslie
    July 14, 2011 at 11:48 pm

LOVE your craft room!!! I started pinning it. You have an amazing eye for all things cute.

Megan {Splendid Design}
    July 15, 2011 at 12:20 am

I love your craft room. The colors are bright and cheery. I love how everything is organized and displayed in a fun way. I would love to have a craft room one day.

Would you mind if I feature your craft room on my blog?

SarahAnn
    July 15, 2011 at 12:34 am

I mean, I love my office space. But you've given me SO many ideas of how I can make it even better!

Ashley
    July 15, 2011 at 1:56 am

Beautiful! I am just dying for a space like this. Hopefully I will get one when we move in a year! And how funny, we got that same Ikea butcher block island thing for our current kitchen and plan on using it in my future craft room! I can't wait!

Kristin
    July 15, 2011 at 1:57 am

Love your space! It's so bright and cheerful! I am still working on mine since we remodeled last year and I may need to use your jar idea! 🙂

What Sadie Did
    July 15, 2011 at 2:59 am

Ahh this is an amazing room, I love it 🙂 I am hoping for a full craft room when I move back to the UK (that and a walk in wardrobe because I have gotten TOO used to having one here – I can wish!!).

Thanks for sharing,
    Sadie x

SVT
    July 15, 2011 at 3:02 am

OH my gosh, I am absolutely drooling over this adorably perfect craft room. I am inspired!
    Thanks so much for 'inviting' us into your home. : )

Sheri

Dave and Jana
    July 15, 2011 at 4:41 am

Seriously in LOVE with your craft room! I'll trade ya!

Shabby Life
    July 15, 2011 at 12:15 pm

I love your craft room!!!

Connie
    July 15, 2011 at 2:17 pm

I AM BEYOND JEALOUS! I loved you at Hello but this….this is JUST SO INSPIRING!

Thank You!

You've set a new dream in this little heart of mine!

I LOVE YOUR CREATIVE SPACE!!! IT'S TRULY AMAZING! 😀

Love from MommaofDos
    {Connie}

ana {Bluebird Kisses}
    July 15, 2011 at 2:32 pm

this room is so fun and inspiring! no wonder you make such lovely products 😀 amazing!!!

kelsey111
    July 15, 2011 at 3:49 pm

THIS IS SO ADORABLE! i love it!!

momentum
    July 15, 2011 at 5:39 pm

So cute!! I have a few questions for you. If you have the time, I would be thrilled if you answered them!!

1) What kind of sewing machine do you have?

2) I have been wanting to start a blog for awhile, but I put so many roadblocks in front of myself. One being just the name of my blog. Did yours come easily or did you hash it over for awhile?

3) When you first published your blog, how did you find readers?

4) Did build up a bunch of blog entries before publishing?

5) Do you live in SLO?

I am a new follower of yours (got here via Lisa Leonard), so forgive me if you've answered these questions in the past.

Oh…one more question.. Did your blog come first or your etsy shop?

Thanks so much. Love your blog and will continue to follow!!

Lil Mama Stuart
    July 15, 2011 at 6:52 pm

love.

Kate
    July 15, 2011 at 7:52 pm

Your blog is AMAZING! I have been staring at it for an hour and I still can't get enough! You're an amazing mom and your craft room is beautiful! I can't wait to see more posts from you!

Noelle {Priss Designs}
    July 15, 2011 at 8:37 pm

I love your craft room, it's so light and airy and colorful! It would definitely inspire me too! And I have the same sewing machine!

dana @ wonder forest
    July 15, 2011 at 8:48 pm

ummmm…. you just totally went inside my head and posted photos of my future dream craft room! :O
    i absolutely love love love everything about it… seriously, this is exactly what i had envisioned mine to look like (whenever we end up finishing our basement)
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

Sammie
    July 16, 2011 at 1:02 am

This is absolutely gorgeous! I wish mine looked like this and not the utter chaos it really is. Thanks for sharing!

Rocio
    July 16, 2011 at 4:09 am

Super cute Ashley! I can't wait for my turn to buy a new home to decorate it my way…but I must finish nursing school first. Thanks for the inspiration. Your craft room is spool ME! 😉

Rocio
    July 16, 2011 at 4:10 am

*so me….(darn iPad auto correct lol)

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted
    July 16, 2011 at 5:38 am

I absolutely LOVE your space! I'm in the middle of redecorating office/craft room and this was very inspirational!

jamie @ kreyv
    July 16, 2011 at 11:12 am

SO cute! I am loving your house tour!

wildchild
    July 17, 2011 at 7:20 pm

woah it's like heaven in there 🙂

The Zeediks
    July 17, 2011 at 8:52 pm

How is this a real room and not just a set for a photo shoot??!! This is a magazine situation and it has been shot by a great photographer! (you)
    I'm dying over the mason jars filled with craft items. Are they up high? I feel like they would quickly be viewed as maracas or bowling pins at my house…

miamihoney
    July 18, 2011 at 3:18 am

WOW! Love everything about this room, how could you not be inspired?! Thanks for sharing:)

Kelly
    July 18, 2011 at 11:10 am

hi i just happened upon your blog via groopdealz and then I noticed I was here before. So i had to say that spiral spindle-legged desk is VERY expensive. They don't make furniture like that anymore – so don't sell it (not that you would) anytime soon. I love the paint colors and the accessories – very sweet and so inspiring. And you must be the calmest person on the planet with all those reminders on pillows, mugs etc. you go!

KatyK
    July 18, 2011 at 4:08 pm

Wow! I am loving this room. I currently have a corner…sometimes. A girl can dream right? Any advice or tips on finding quality antiques, without breaking the bank? My hubs is not a fan of the old….but the history major in me is 🙂

Natalia Lynn
    July 19, 2011 at 4:42 am

How in the world do you have time to do this all? It looks beautiful! More organized than I could ever keep anything! 🙂

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too
    July 20, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Now that is cute! Makes me wish I was crafty!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too
    July 20, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Now that is cute! Makes me wish I was crafty!

happeningsofourhome
    July 21, 2011 at 3:18 am

I am totally drooling over your craft room! I am completely inspired by it! So much so, that I blogged about it today =) Hope you don't mind!

Danielle
    July 21, 2011 at 5:29 pm

just found you over at Whitney's blog and you are too cute. This room is fabulous!

Jennifer
    July 22, 2011 at 11:12 am

Your craft room is amazing – I am so glad I found your blog – LOVE!! I featured you today in my Friday I'm In Love favorites.

– Jenn @ Social Salutations

Delaney
    July 22, 2011 at 12:57 pm

You've been featured on Fabulousity Friday at Sweet Tea Serendipity! Come check it out & pick up your award: http://sweetteaserendipity.blogspot.com/2011/07/fabulousity-friday-5.html

[email protected]
    July 22, 2011 at 7:38 pm

I am sooo loving your craft room! You are truly an inspiration, and I LOVE your post about being a writer! You are amazing!!

Candace @ Candace Creations
    July 23, 2011 at 3:20 am

that was an inspiring tour! WOW so organized and fun!

melissa
    July 23, 2011 at 4:21 pm

This is gorgeous! I cannot wait until I get a space of my own to do this.

Natassia
    July 24, 2011 at 1:21 am

So jealous of this! Love it! I'm going to have tom try and do something like this some day 🙂 beautiful!

tahnie @ a happy girl
    July 24, 2011 at 6:25 am

Oh…my…goodness.

Utterly gorgeous!

xo.

Julie {Angry Julie Monday}
    July 24, 2011 at 7:35 am

Looks amazing! I love all of those colors!

Krystle
    July 30, 2011 at 4:57 am

I just wanted to let you know that I linked back to you in my blog post about craft rooms….
    Hope that's ok!
    I love reading your blog!

Shay (Sheila)
    August 11, 2011 at 9:02 pm

I love this craft room…one day, one day I will have one 🙂 The mason jars are a great idea too! Nice work
    <3 Shay

wholesale air max
    August 15, 2011 at 11:16 pm

The label is well known for its LV monogram, which is featured on most products, ranging from luxury trunks and leather goods to ready-to-wear, shoes, watches, jewellery, accessories, sunglasses, and books.

Jessica
    August 19, 2011 at 6:29 pm

I am so jealous. 🙂
    Next yr my fiance and I are tying the knot & our centerpieces are mason jars, I now know what I will do with the left overs.
    xoxo

small space craft room solutions | Vids Tutorials
    August 22, 2011 at 12:22 pm

[…] and i can’t talk about a craft room without mentioning Little Miss Momma’s dream craft room!go see it,—you’ll fall in love with its crisp whiteness, pops of vintage and yellow, and […]

Jayna Rae
    August 22, 2011 at 8:15 pm

Really cute! I really want to re-do my office/craft room. It is on the books for this year. I love that you wear an apron while crafting. Quite clever.

Aleyta
    August 28, 2011 at 8:22 pm

OKayyyyy I just fell more in love with you and your talents…I LOVE this room!!!!!

Barn Owl Primitives Jumbo Giveaway valued over $250 - Little Miss Momma
    August 31, 2011 at 6:43 am

[…] have this gem in my craft room, and it looks […]

Farmers Market Dinner Party, Part 2 - Little Miss Momma
    September 2, 2011 at 4:33 am

[…] my table at Cost Plus World Market}.  I still didn’t have enough seating, so I added my craft room chair and my front patio […]

Veselá Jehlička » Archiv blogu » Až raz budem veľká…
    September 22, 2011 at 10:59 am

[…] viac fotiek nájdete TU […]

An outfit post where I profess my LOVE for Little Miss Momma
    September 26, 2011 at 5:39 pm

[…] is GORGEOUS inside and out. She oozes with talent.  {I am mildly jealous with her new craft room} I could go on and on really… The more we hang out in real life, the more I realize how much […]

Boy's car and truck room: little miss momma - Little Miss Momma
    October 16, 2011 at 1:32 am

[…] can see my craft room here. My kitchen here. My family room here. 8 Comments Filed Under: Crafts, DIY, Home […]

Amy Lynn
    October 16, 2011 at 6:38 am

You are such an inspiration! I just recently got into crafting now that I’m done with school and have found that I have free time to do what I love when I’m not studying all the time.

I just got a new sewing machine for my birthday and then created a list of necessities for my dream sewing corner (I’m not blessed enough to have my own crafting room, but hopefully that will come in time!). And I’m pretty sure that your craft room is a pictorial representation of what is on my dream list 🙂

Paige
    December 6, 2011 at 1:02 am

Oh my goodness I am so incredibly jealous! Those desks are amazing!

Amanda
    December 31, 2011 at 11:10 pm

I have 2 of those dslr chairs sitting at your sewing table. Except mine are still in need of a little love. I love your craft room, Its so fun!

Amanda
    December 31, 2011 at 11:13 pm

Sorry my phone typed “dslr” for whatever reason 🙂
    -Amanda

danyiel Johnson
    January 25, 2012 at 3:07 am

Love the inspiration…going back to look since I will soon be working on a redo.

JR
    February 23, 2012 at 8:59 pm

What color is the wall and the manufacturer of the paint? I love the wall color!

Whimsical Craft Room – Little Miss Momma
    April 27, 2012 at 1:54 pm

[…] Miss Momma created this fabulous craft room with her own style and it shows.  It must be fun to whip up some pretty little handmade […]

Adrieanna
    April 28, 2012 at 4:52 am

Wow!!! What a fun blog! I think I could stay here for hours….Just found you via. Kim at everythingetsy….Thanks for sharing with all of us. I cant wait to dive in to your writings and posts….

Adrieanna

Jenna Allen
    May 19, 2012 at 8:05 pm

I’m in the middle of putting together my craft room & I seriously keep coming back to your craft room for inspiration! I love it!

Lindsay
    May 23, 2012 at 5:54 pm

Whats the name of the turquoise paint by MS you used for desk? Love it all!!! Thanks!

donnasrobet
    September 3, 2012 at 5:26 am

nice craft room i have no words to say about it. Lovely room and you have taste on fabric.
    ROCKING IT ….

Room Decoration for Crafty People | Decals Design
    October 7, 2012 at 9:32 am

[…] a look at this adorable and beautifully decorated room. How did you find it? Interesting or not? Wonder whose room it is? It’s Preeti’s […]

Heidi @ Mom's Crafty Space
    February 1, 2013 at 8:16 pm

Hi there! I love this room, and I was also wondering if you might be able to tell me the color of the Martha Stewart paint that you used on the desk. I’ve been searching for that perfect color for ages now, and I think I’ve finally found it (if you’ll share it with me!). Thank you SO much!

katie Skiff
    February 23, 2013 at 1:13 am

You had me at chips and salsa. Then it was the color!! ♥ it all!!

It’s never too early…
    April 27, 2013 at 4:06 pm

[…] also keeping track of my Craft room ideas HERE. Little Miss Momma’s craft room really inspired me. I like all the colors and patterns without being matchy or over done, so this […]

20 Blogger Creative Spaces | Mine For The Making
    May 12, 2013 at 12:54 am

[…] Little Miss Momma […]

ESPACIOS DE TRABAJO QUE INSPIRAN | Taringa Repost
    June 9, 2013 at 1:27 am

[…] donde dan ganas de ponerse a crear. vía decor8 vía sfgirlbybay vía barewunderbar vía littlemissmomma  vía thedesignfiles via thinkdecor from myidealhome vía ikeafamilylive vía decor8 Esta […]

Mailbox Journey » The Upper Level: Craft Room Inspiration
    June 27, 2013 at 12:52 pm

[…] Sources: Colored Curtain Rods & Colorful Bunting […]

10 Inspiring Craft Rooms : The BarnPrincess
    July 11, 2013 at 2:16 am

[…] Little Miss Momma […]

Craft Room {Little Miss Momma}
    November 26, 2013 at 12:52 am

[…] definitely want to head over to Little Miss Momma to see the whole room. It really is an inspiring place to […]

Angi Barrs
    November 27, 2013 at 12:37 am

Wow! This is a dreamy craft room. Yellow is my fave color! I must hunt down that yellow Martha Stewart paint!

Jolene
    January 17, 2014 at 4:03 pm

You are so interesting! I don’t believe I’ve truly read
    something like this before. So wonderful to find somebody with
    original thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up.

This website is something that’s needed on the web, someone
    with a little originality!

My favorite site about modern technology: webslideapp.com (Jolene)

Jennifer
    March 17, 2014 at 11:15 am

Love your space! I’m dying to know what color you used on the desk? I’m wanting to makeover my daughter’s desk in that same color! Thanks!

home Decor Liquidators
    November 14, 2014 at 1:09 pm

An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a friend who has been conducting a little homework on this.
    And he in fact bought me lunch simply because I stumbled upon it for him…
    lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thanks
    for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this issue here on your blog.

pottery manufacturer
    January 21, 2015 at 5:42 pm

TT Pottery offers Vietnamese wholesale pottery, with large and small garden glazed ceramic planters. Our factories are leading in developing new finishes and shapes. We sell by container/truckload only, ship directly from factories in Vietnam to any store, warehouse in the world. For businesses, please register with us to see all our best factory prices and completed selection. If you are looking to buy less than a container or by pallets or by sets, please contact us, we will refer to our distributors.

10 Bright and Colorful Craft Spaces – Scrap Booking
    February 27, 2015 at 7:16 pm

[…] painted furniture to be seen over at Little Miss Momma. She painted this antique secretary desk, and other pieces in her craft room. And she added even more […]

Sewing Room Ideas: Organizing for Room to Sew!
    March 28, 2015 at 3:53 am

[…] sewing rooms are Alicia Paulson’s of Posy Gets Cozy, Anna Maria Horner’s studio, and this whimsical space from Little Miss […]

ผ้าม่าน
    November 17, 2015 at 1:07 am

I don’t know whether it’s just me or if everybody else encountering issues
    with your site. It appears like some of the written text on your content are
    running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if
    this is happening to them too? This may be a issue with my browser because I’ve had this happen before.

Embroidery Blog
    June 9, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Sew Many Designs Whimsical

[…] share products and services that I would personally use and think are a good fit […]