I SPY: Neighborhood Edition

Eye SPY: Neighborhood Edition
Get the scoop on the I SPY series here.
This week Baby W and I took a stroll through our neighborhood
to capture all the little things that make this place home.
I loaded up Baby W in his stroller with some graham crackers, ready for our neighborhood adventure with crusty milk residue on his face.

All bundled up in his trusty B.O.B. stroller,
we were ready to snap our pictures.

Random worker sunbathing shirtless at the park, classic.

I love that I live in a neighborhood where random, well-loved soccer balls end up in my planter box at the end of the day.

And neighbor’s proudly display our flag.

Uber large oaks line the streets.
Remaining photos taken on my iPhone with the Instagram ap.

Baby W’s favorite day of the week–trash day.

Officially the neighborhood’s ugliest mailbox–but it makes me smile.
The hubby’s office, only a few blocks from home–Baby W and I walk there every day to give Daddy kisses.

Through the window of a local shop I pass on my way home from the hubby’s office.
The neighbor’s roses–I’m jealous.

Now show me what you’ve got.
And pretty please with a cherry on top, link back to this post so that other people can join our party.
note: I used Picnik {1960’s effect} to edit the pictures not taken with my iPhone.
Next week’s theme:
Favorite things in your home.

Ashley Stock
I'm Ashley. Sometimes I craft, occasionally I cook, everyday I write, and I'm always Momma. This is my blog. I keep it real while still seeing the rainbows and butterflies in all of life's lessons.
Ashley Stock
Ashley Stock
Ashley Stock

Latest posts by Ashley Stock (see all)

Ashley Stock

Comments

1. Leilani @ Soleil Selene says:

I think this is going to be a fun series. Can't wait for next week, as I've got many favorites around my house! Thanks for hosting, Ashley!

2. Laura @ live.laugh.photograph says:

looks like i'm going for a walk tomorrow! it was raining the last few days 🙁 boo. but i'll link up tomorrow… hopefully. if mother nature cooperates 😉

3. Audrey Crisp says:

I love this post! Ps. I'm so annoyed with Photobucket right now… Oh and btw, I'm sorry I never got back to you about hanging out! I was pretty sick, then the weather sucked, then we were out of town again… We'll still have to get together someday!

4. Your neighborhood is fantastic! I live in a neighborhood with like 6 other houses. And that is it. Period.

You have such a cool cornucopia of things in your neighborhood! shops, offices, random sun bathers! Oh and a super cute Little momma and her precious baby boy!

CarissaExplainsItAll

5. Comeca Jones says:

Looks like its a great day in your neighborhood.The roses are gorgeous you are right!

6. DieselMonkey says:

When we first moved here, I took pictures on my walk to work so family could see where we lived. The city is so nice and peaceful at 6:30am.

Recently my son and I have started playing "I spy" on our 1/2 km walk home from daycare. He loves finding stop signs, "green man"', the moon and stars. It's amazing the things he finds.

7. The Popes says:

Ugh, we have the same blog designer and my layout is jacked up too.

BOOOOO!!!!

8. Casey Martinez says:

I love your captures! Very creative shots and the processing is so pretty! Gotta love those shirtless workers laying at the public park! lol

9. What a great post! I'm totally going to do this! Such a wonderful way to capture those types of memories that usually get overlooked:)

10. Going on a walk today to find some great shots! Thanks for the inspiration!!

11. This is such a fun series! I am going to work on this and link up 🙂 LOVE W's Elmo shirt. Landyn would DIE!

12. Miss Ashley- you just may have finally sparked my fire again. Bless you lady! I will do mine this week too! I love that you are doing this!!

13. Krysten @ After 'I Do' says:

What a fun series, I may need to join in sometime!

14. Mistakenly Misunderstood says:

LOVE the pictures! Mind if I put your button on my blog layout??

15. Thanks for hosting the linky! I love your photos. Your neighborhood looks like a fun place to live. I can't wait for next weeks!

16. Jenae @ Wildflower says:

This is so fun! I will try and take some pics today!!

17. Carey C. Bailey says:

That mailbox is hilarious! Never seen anything like it. With Joy, Carey

18. Oooh I wanna play. I had some pics for this but I forgot to make them all cool looking using piknic (picnik?) So gotta do that first then I'll play! Random side note: It meant a lot to me when you posted a comment on my blog. I got all…giddy! So thank you.

19. Okay I don't have pictures for this quite YET! But hope to have some soon!! Super cute!
    Alyssa

20. I just wanted to say that you take amazing pictures. Thank you for sharing your beautiful neighborhood.

21. Lexie Loo & Dylan Too says:

I loved the tour through your neighborhood. That's so cool that you can walk to your hubby's work!

22. Lexie Loo & Dylan Too says:

23. Heather Mullin says:
  24. How do you delete your link? I added a new link with different photos so #4 is no longer the correct link. Sorry to be a pain. Thanks!

25. that was fun! i love that you can walk to your hubby's work and "give him kisses!" how nice! i also love the 1960's photo app in piknic. i will have to see if that is a free one or not. i hope to join in on one (or more) of these!

26. What Sadie Did says:

Great idea! I went for a walk two weeks ago and had taken loads of pics so this was the perfect chance to use them! 😀

Sadie x

27. the little wife says:

Thanks so much for hosting this! I went for a walk this morning to blow off steam, and fortunately brought my camera with me. Thanks for giving me an excuse to share all my pictures. And for sharing blog space!
    And I too, am very jealous of your neighbors roses! We live on the east coast, and springs isn't quite fully upon us yet.

28. I totally want to go!
    wish I lived near you!
    tara

29. Hello~ new follower! I love the Instagram app too…so fun!

30. hurrah! I linked up. Thanks for the inspiration!!

31. I love this. I'm adding my post in a few! Link up your fave camera phone pic w/ me here:

XO,

Heather

32. Lil Mama Stuart says:

my baby LOVES ga-ga (garbage truck) day too!

33. Notcathy@ Happy Nappers Review says:

Hi there,

Great series, I am excited for your up-coming post. I wanted to live on your area to experience those.. :).. Keep safe!

34. Ok I just posted another blog linking back to you again. Hope that is ok! I loved the I Spy series and got in on it a little late in the game. Thanks for the inspiration!

35. fast shipping,nice quality. I’m glad)))

36. it’s nice to do business with you

37. I think this is going to be a fun series.