celebrate

Queen Bee Market

I’m not sure what your plans are for next Saturday (May 4th), but I’ll be shopping my heart out at Queen Bee Market! Dozens of my favorite handmade vendors will all be there. So many creative and inspired people in one venue–man I love handmade! I can’t wait to show you what treasures I come home with.  My plan is to convince Ben that we “need” a lit up sign–I’m thinking a heart or star (or maybe both, if my convincing skills are successful).

junkartgypsyz

inspirelovely

mibazaarlatino

saltybison

misfitmenagerie

buttons earthcookieqbmatsnap

So much fun to be had (and money to be spent).
If you see me there, please come say hi–I LOVE meeting new people!

qbmmay2013Follow along with Queen Bee Market:
Facebook // Blog // Twitter // Instagram

Also, be sure to follow Queen Bee Market on Instagram because they are always giving away fun goodies from their vendors.

angie
    April 25, 2013 at 2:25 am

if only i lived in california… i would so be there… the qbm always has such great displays and unique handmade items… i love to read the posts about it… can’t wait to see what ya find… have fun!
    angie : )

bri
    April 25, 2013 at 3:23 am

thank you so much for sharing this! i will definitely be there with william 🙂 all those handmade signs would be a perfect fit for our house. hope to see you there!

Inspired Soul
    April 25, 2013 at 3:38 am

That looks like fun! I wish I could make it!

Lyss Hall
    April 25, 2013 at 3:43 am

This is right up my alley!! So cute and so fun. I hope you have a blast. If I lived in California, I’d be there! Thanks for posting, Ash! Your blog is beautiful and inspiring. I love reading it. I love your clothes/hair/makeup posts and you are obviously such a proud mom to your sweet boys.

Mique
    April 25, 2013 at 2:20 pm

I’ll help you convince Ben that you NEED one of those signs. They are fabulous. Thanks so much for the post Ashley! Can’t wait to see you. xoxoxoxo

Lisa
    April 25, 2013 at 3:08 pm

Oh my gosh, this looks like so much fun! I wish I could attend…

aimee
    April 25, 2013 at 5:04 pm

you’ll be in my old rompin grounds in oceanside. if only i lived in california still. have so much fun!

Sabrina
    April 25, 2013 at 7:20 pm

Dang it! I had hope because I am in California. Unfortunately, I’m in the Bay Area……..7 hours away :-C
    Oh well….have fun!

katilda
    April 25, 2013 at 10:48 pm

This post makes me happy because I am going to sell vintage clothing at my very first market/tradeshow in 2 days! It’s the Vintage Junk in the Trunk Market, and I’m kind of fulfilling a long-time dream by finally just building up my merchandise, applying to the market and going to sell. SO EXCITED. Also, I will be at Elevate in 2 weeks so I’m looking forward to meeting you! Other also, now I wish I had a light-up sign.

Karen
    April 26, 2013 at 2:43 am

Looking forward to my first Queen Bee Market. I was wondering if there was an admission fee? If so, are there coupons floating around? Thank you 🙂

Alice Gold
    April 26, 2013 at 4:51 am

Not really my thing. I am more of a imitator that a spender, but I grew up in Carlsbad so as a follower of your blog I think it’s cool you’ll be right next door in Oceanside. how I miss the ocean.

[email protected]
    April 26, 2013 at 7:48 pm

Mique is the best and oh how I love the QBM I would love to be there with you guys!!!! have fun!

Rachael B
    May 1, 2013 at 12:02 am

Oh I wish! Every time I see a Queen Bee Market post I long to shop there.

Maegan
    May 2, 2013 at 3:56 pm

That looks like the MOST amazing place to shop! I adore handmade items! If everything could be handmade in my home, I would definitely make it that way! 🙂

Too bad I’m in Colorado. Boo!

Maegan

HERVE LEGER
    March 20, 2020 at 9:42 pm

“I love the idea of movement, but this White Bandage Dress can be especially difficult to achieve with a knit because they’re all