grow

Summer’s Here in Pictures

Summer pool days.
Slip and sides in the greenbelt with our favorite neighbors.
Impromptu backyard picnics.
Beach days and visits to the roadside fruit stands.
Sand castles and sandy toes.
Watermelon, cherries and strawberries.
Toddler tan lines and sunny kisses.
Heat induced contractions and a baby who is ready to join the party.
Summertime, ahhhh—it’s here!

What’s on your Summer list?

Salena Lee @ A Little Piece of Me
    June 18, 2012 at 6:01 am

How adorable! Looks like such a great time outside with the water and picnic. Our summer consists of being home bound and little trips right across our parking lot to a grassy area. The girls love throwing balls in the air and running around crazy. =) Thanks for sharing.

Lauren (@pinkonthecheek)
    June 18, 2012 at 6:39 am

Summer would have to be grilling, laying out in the sun with a good book, and long runs at night! I can’t wait for you to share the arrival of the new baby! What a summer it will be!
    xoxo
    Lauren

MJ
    June 18, 2012 at 7:32 am

It’s Winter in Australia so I am very jealous of your pics! Another 4-5 months until it warms up. I have a prem baby so we have to lie low until October until RSV season is over. We’ll be hitting the beach, road tripping & hopefully going on a nice summer holiday.
    Love your blog – can’t wait to read the next part of your love story!
    MJ

Romance In A Glance
    June 18, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Looks like such a fun day! I can’t wait to be a SAHM and play with my kiddos all summer! It’s so exciting to think of!

[email protected]
    June 18, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Oh! His cute belly! lol, sooo sweet. Your summer pics are perfect! Just what summer should be! 🙂

Meagan
    June 18, 2012 at 2:57 pm

What a cutie! He has the most darling little dimples 🙂 So glad you are having a great summer!

Carolyn
    June 18, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Our list is similar to yours!
    For the FIRST TIME we will try camping with the girls (4 and 21 mos). Wish me luck, I’m a little nervous…

Heather
    June 18, 2012 at 3:59 pm

I remember sticking the hose in my mouth when I was a kid. Too cute! Summers for us are beach visits, camping trips, lemonade, relaxing, blueberry picking, swimming, and water balloon fights.

Mindy
    June 18, 2012 at 5:27 pm

lol that first picture, ALL BOY!

Amy Lynn
    June 18, 2012 at 8:45 pm

I love the pictures of him drinking out of the hose!

I’m looking forward to sitting on the porch and eating Popsicles 🙂

lori
    June 18, 2012 at 9:32 pm

wesleys dimples are SOOO cute, i cant stand it. looks like you guys are having fun!!

ana {bluebirdkisses}
    June 19, 2012 at 1:37 pm

ahhh little W is getting so big. Gosh how time flies.

I’m looking forward to getting my bike {complete with basket and baby seat} and going for lots of bike rides with Johannes along the water. Add splash pads, lake vacations and picnics in the park to that list too 🙂

[email protected]
    June 19, 2012 at 3:03 pm

I love summer…lil w is getting way to big though! I can’t wait for the new babe to be here! I miss you guys and hope to see you soon! xoxo

Monkey
    June 19, 2012 at 4:31 pm

love these pics…love this kid! G-ma.

Michelle {the Momma Bird}
    June 20, 2012 at 8:16 am

Ugh I wish we had warm weather like that! We’re stuck in the mid-60’s over here and I SO badly want my boys to go out and play in the water! Looks like you guys are having so much fun!
    Our summer plans are enjoying the cool weather, taking walks around our village and preparing for our 2 little girls coming this fall!
    xoxo

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss
    June 23, 2012 at 1:55 am

Oh my gosh, he’s getting so big!!

Melanie
    July 4, 2012 at 6:51 pm

My daughter has the cutest tan lines from swim lessons! We are stuck inside here unless we’re swimming because it’s 100+ degrees! I’m jealous that you have the beach!

kim
    July 17, 2012 at 8:38 pm

this post put a big ol smile on my face…and made me kinda thirsty! yay summer 🙂

HERVE LEGER
    March 23, 2020 at 1:43 pm

Replica Herve Leger It is one of the best fashion houses in France since 1985.