celebrate

A Mother’s Day Message: Girls With Glasses

My beautiful, talented and beyond sweet friend, Brooke White, has this super fun blog called The Girls With Glasses–maybe you’ve heard of it, because it’s basically pure awesome.  I had the pleasure of taking part in their most recent video with a bunch of other fun bloggers–A Message to Mother’s. Rad bloggers seen in video include:

CJane from CJaneKendrick.com
and Alex from AVEStyle.com

Enjoy listening to my scratchy voice and watching my swollen face — ahhh, the joys of third trimester pregnancy.

Brittany Davis
    May 9, 2012 at 9:57 pm

I cried! Lol see you and your adorable belly, hearing all the sweet thoughts! It was beautifully done!

Jenn
    May 9, 2012 at 10:02 pm

Awe Ashley, that was a beautiful video! It brought happy tears to my eyes. You look great by the way. Happy Mother’s Day to you {in advance ;)}!

Leilani
    May 9, 2012 at 10:22 pm

LOVED that video! Thanks for sharing, and Happy Mother’s Day!

Monkey
    May 9, 2012 at 10:38 pm

So cute! I think you should do videos all the time! <3 U Mom

School Sparks Renee
    May 9, 2012 at 10:52 pm

Thank you so much, Ashley. This is poignant and awesome! Have a wonderful Mother’s Day, Renee

Amanda
    May 10, 2012 at 12:08 am

Awww love that! You’re adorable

Emily
    May 10, 2012 at 12:58 am

Awe, I love this! So sweet & it’s being forwarded to my momma. [: Oh & random thought: your voice reminds me of Topanga. Have you gotten that before? You are beautiful!

kendall
    May 10, 2012 at 2:33 am

Love this video– and you are seriously adorable! Possibly the cutest preggo I’ve ever seen! xo.

–kendall
    songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com

Kailie
    May 10, 2012 at 3:38 am

Love it, you are so darling!

Michelle {the Momma Bird}
    May 10, 2012 at 9:27 am

oh what a sweet sweet video. loved seeing your little face and belly on there 🙂 You look beautiful!

Kayla
    May 10, 2012 at 10:12 am

Ashley I was excited to hear your voice. That sounds lame but I feel like I know you through your blog. Then as I was watching this video I realized I have never actually heard your voice! It was a pleasant surprise! You are just as adorable in person as you are on your blog!!! Happy mothers day and thanks for always reminding me how important and sacred motherhood is!!!

Stephanie
    May 10, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Loved it!

Siobhan
    May 10, 2012 at 3:53 pm

I love Girls with Glasses! I just have to add that Summers mother is truly amazing. She was my visiting teacher when I was having my second child. I was hospitalized several times due to complications and my child and I nearly died when my uterus ruptured during labor. Terri Smith was there the whole way holding my hand and taking care of my family. It’s been 5yrs and all that she did still brings happy tears to my eyes. Mothers and suedo mothers are wonderful!

Caitlin
    May 10, 2012 at 5:17 pm

That was so sweet, I cried! I’m sitting in my dining room feeding oatmeal to my little one and am so thankful that I have the opportunity to be her mommy. This is my first official mother’s day (She’ll be one on July 1) and I’m so happy that I get to partake in this special day. Thanks for sharing this video, it made my day!

Kassi @ Truly Lovely
    May 10, 2012 at 5:25 pm

What a fun video! CJANE cracked me up with her wiping and wiping! And HOW cute little Baby W must be when he says Wuv you mom! 🙂

Andrea Worley
    May 10, 2012 at 8:25 pm

what a sweet video! loved hearing everyone’s thoughts. Motherhood is truly a JOY!

Dalia
    May 10, 2012 at 9:16 pm

I LOVED it! The video is so sweet and all you moms look fabulous! Swollen face? Nah ahh! Nope didn’t see it. Hope that you all have a Blessed, Happy Mother’s Day. Thank you for sharing it.

Melanie
    May 12, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Oh I LOVE this video!! I love how you all did this together! This is great

Audrey Crisp
    May 14, 2012 at 9:25 pm

ADORABLE! Hope you had a great Mother’s DAy!

HERVE LEGER
    March 23, 2020 at 2:05 pm

As a signature French fashion brand, Black Bandage Dress has proven its worth in the fashion industry for catering nothing but high quality line of bandage dress.