Best Of craft

Pom Pom Bib Necklace Tutorial

Pom Pom Bib Necklace Tutorial
{totally anthro-esk}
Do you remember my Pom Pom headband tutorial a while back?
 I was inspired to turn those Pom’s into an anthropologie inspired necklace.

How to make a bib necklace
Pom Pom bib necklace
These are crazy easy to make!
DIY bib necklace supplies
Pom Pom Bib Necklace Supplies:
Felt {approx 1 sq foot}
Cotton fabric in the color of your choice
Fabric scissors
Necklace chain, pearls, etc. {I ended up using a different chain than the one pictured}
Hot Glue gun
Felt circles
First, cut out 5 small 1-1.5 inch felt circles.
Fabric circles
Now cut out bunches and bunches of fabric circles {same size as the felt circles}.  I use the felt circles as a template for the fabric circles.  And to save time, I stacked my fabric and cut out about 8 circles at a time.  Don’t worry if the circles aren’t perfect–it won’t make a bit of difference.
Fabric circle
Now, we are ready to make the pom poms.
Take one of the fabric circles and scrunch it from the center.
Feel free to reference the Pom Pom headband tutorial if you need to.
Scrunched fabric circle
Apply a drop of glue to the bottom of the scrunched fabric circle and place in the middle of the felt.  Continue this process until you have covered the entire felt circle with scrunched fabric circles.  Then repeat that process on the remaining felt circles until you have 5 mini pom poms.
Scrunched fabric circle
Fabric pom poms
Place pom pom’s on top of the remaining felt in the arrangement you want your necklace.
Fabric pom pom necklace
Glue down each pom pom {except the top two}.
Glue pom poms
Glue pom poms
Here is the chain I ended up using.  I bought it at Michael’s.
White necklace chain
Glue the ends of the chain onto the last two pom poms.
Necklace
I glued the chain about an inch down the pom so that it’s extra sturdy.
Glue chain
Then glue down your last two poms onto the felt.
Glue to felt
Now trim the felt around the pom poms until you’re left with only the necklace.
Cut out neclace
I think I will make one in every color.
How to make a pom pom bib necklace
Anthropologie style bib necklace
Pom Pom bib necklace tutorial
Pom Pom bib necklace
Pom Pom bib necklace
Happy Crafting!
*I will be linking this project up to these fab link parties*

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too
    December 7, 2010 at 4:33 pm

That is really cute!!!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too
    December 7, 2010 at 4:33 pm

That is really cute!!!

Mejia Mamma
    December 30, 2010 at 3:15 am

I finally made a few…here they are!! I should take a pic with one on, I love the yellow one!

Sara
    December 30, 2010 at 8:36 pm

Hi Ashley,

Just thought I'd let you know that I saw the tutorial you did for Jen @ Tatertots and Jello linked on another site – http://www.tipjunkie.com/anthropologie/

xx

Emily @ Merrypad
    December 30, 2010 at 9:51 pm

Love. That's all. Everyone else has said it all. I'll link back to you when I do this myself!!

april's craft nest
    December 31, 2010 at 4:41 am

okay so i made it! horrah! love it. i made it for my brother's new girlfriend for Christmas. i hope she likes it. my post is going up tomorrow if you want to see my version! love your blog! i recently found it and now you are on my reader! aprilscraftnest.blogspot.com

amycornwell
    December 31, 2010 at 6:16 pm

I just made this – thank you SOOO much for the idea. It's super cute. Love your blog!

Single PAP
    January 1, 2011 at 5:39 am

so cute!!!

syllatham
    January 2, 2011 at 5:33 am

Love this and just made me one tonight, just got to get a chain for it. Super easy and so Cute!!! Thanks for posting this. Love it!!!

Haley K
    January 2, 2011 at 5:23 pm

I hopped on over here from Green Submarine…love the necklace! great tutorial 🙂 And I literally bought about 10 fabric remnants from Joanne's last week! I'm excited to try this out!

Meredith
    January 2, 2011 at 5:43 pm

Ashley, this is a great necklace; and so easy to make! Thank you for sharing!

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas
    January 3, 2011 at 8:03 pm

Hi
    Just wanted to let you know that I “ Featured” you on Santa’s Gift Shoppe Blog Hop today for your great project & inspiration! Be sure to grab the “I was featured” on Santa’s Gift Shoppe Button/Code for your sidebar! You deserve it! Thanks so much..If you’re not a follower already we’d love for you to join us…
    Barb

Kelsee
    January 5, 2011 at 8:21 pm

I made one of these on Sunday! Take a look. It turned out so good and I just love it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jenna
    January 6, 2011 at 3:14 pm

some friends of mine had a creft night last night and I made the necklace! they opted for making the headbands which i have previously made too! thanks for the tutorials!

Liberty
    January 7, 2011 at 2:32 am

OMGosh!!!! You ROCK!!! Thank you so much!! I'm definitely going to make some of these for myself, sister, daughter, and niece! I will blog about it when I do and send you the link!

Chrissy
    January 9, 2011 at 8:32 pm

I love this link…i blogged about it too

Craft Couture
    January 11, 2011 at 2:52 am

I love this! So Cute! I loved it so much I made one or a few lol… I posted it on my blog

MEL [V] DESIGNS
    January 12, 2011 at 2:34 pm

I am so making this in every color for every outfit! Thank you so much for this awesome tutorial <3

Brittany
    January 12, 2011 at 8:43 pm

I am so in love with this!!! I'm featuring it on my blog sometime soon just so I can always remember it. 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing this awesome tutorial. ps – I totally love your shirt!!

Jamie
    January 13, 2011 at 1:11 am

I'm new to your blog & I love this idea! So much so that I made one already. I posted it on my blog & linked back to you. Thanks!

Miss K @ kraftingwithk
    January 13, 2011 at 8:36 pm

I'm new to blogging and blogging about my crafts. I made one of these and have got SO MANY compliments. I posted pictures on my blog and linked back to you.

reilly
    January 14, 2011 at 4:43 pm

our entire blog team just made these! absolutely love em'!

reilly

Amy
    January 14, 2011 at 11:10 pm

I used your tutorial and tweaked it a bit to make a silk clip! Check it out on my blog! 🙂

thecraftyscientist.com
    January 15, 2011 at 9:41 pm

I LOOOOOVE this project and definitely want to try it out myself soon! I saw your project featured on Along for the Ride and had to comment and tell you how much I want to make it (and how envious I am of how crisp and clean your pictures of everything are)!

erine
    January 16, 2011 at 6:15 am

Love this!! Thanks from a fellow not-so-DIYer

crystaljewellery
    January 17, 2011 at 10:12 am

For those of you who are purchasing Crystal Jewellery,we realize that this is one of the most important purchasing decisions you will make.

Grace
    January 18, 2011 at 3:08 pm

love, love, love this! I can't wait to make one.

Would love you to check out my blog if you have a sec – I post a weekly "Sunday Crafts" DIY – most recently, a how to on making a jcrew inspired pearl & chain bracelet.

xox
    Grace
    stripesandsequins.com

Micki
    January 19, 2011 at 5:08 am

I have a striped shirt very similar to yours in the picture, and fell in love with the necklace. So I made mine tonight and I LOVE it! I can't wait to wear it. Thank you!

CherishedBliss
    January 19, 2011 at 9:34 pm

Very cute!!! Can't wait to try it.

Kyle
    January 20, 2011 at 2:16 am

Hi Ashley! I'm very new to your blog, but my Mom sent me this tutorial. I'm going to try the necklace this weekend!

I actually have a blog of my own and shared a photo and your site today. I don't think I've gotten such a huge response so quickly before! Right now 49 people have either liked or reblogged it. I thought I'd share with you what a hit you've been over on Tumblr.

Object of Maya*ffection
    January 20, 2011 at 5:51 pm

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I am SO doing this! Like right now! Thanks for the FAB idea!

Jessica
    January 27, 2011 at 12:43 am

A friend and I had a fabulous day together creating a pom pom necklace as you have so graciously given tutorial for doing so! Thank you for sharing and inspiring!

Our next crafting day will be the yarn wreath you give instruction for doing.

elle
    January 31, 2011 at 7:55 pm

made this today for my sisters birthday! turned out super cute, thanks for the tutorial!

see it here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/5404964977/

Shelly
    February 2, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Totally love this and am going to try it since it can be made sans sewing maching:) I'm also going to try it with headbands for my daughter and our soon-to-be daughter we're adopting from Eastern Europe. Thanks for sharing and love your craftiness!!

jasmine bailey-barfuss
    February 2, 2011 at 9:44 pm

Gorgeous!!!!!!!

Bri
    February 5, 2011 at 3:52 pm

Thanks for the tutorial! I made one of these yesterday and it came out great! I plan on making more. I do hope you post some more tutorials soon!

Loverly
    February 8, 2011 at 5:51 am

thanks for sharing, i showed this to my YW group and we are planning this as an activity.

i also linked back to your tutorial…i've really enjoyed your blog and appreciate it!

Lauren @ YoungNester
    February 9, 2011 at 2:06 am

I absolutely love this! Great, simple tutorial!

MelissaOklahoma
    February 10, 2011 at 3:02 am

I MUST make this! Sooo cute!

The Drama Mama
    February 10, 2011 at 7:16 pm

Oh my word, I LOVE this…I just found your blog and I am in seriously ♥!! Thanks for sharing!

CelebratingWhimsy
    February 14, 2011 at 5:22 pm

Thanks for sharing! I love my new necklace. Check it out at http://celebratingwhimsy.blogspot.com/2011/02/pom-pom-bib-necklace.html

I only used three pom-poms because mine were so big that it would have been gigantic with five! Looks great with three though.

Heather @ Sweet Sins 2 Share
    February 16, 2011 at 8:50 pm

I love this! I can't believe not only are you gorgeous but you are so creative!! LOVE IT! I have to make one of these… I'd love to know where that heart ring you wear is from and what is engraved on it because it looks amazing!

Sweet Craft Cakes
    February 25, 2011 at 6:43 am

Wow, fabulous!!! I can't wait to make one!!! Thanks for sharing..

Cari
    February 25, 2011 at 3:57 pm

Cute necklace! I would like to know where you bought the adorable striped shirt you are wearing with it!

HJC Editor
    February 26, 2011 at 6:01 am

Your tutorial is an awesome inspiration! Many thanks for sharing. I would like to feature your designs at http://www.handmade-jewelry-club.com/

Kindly contact me here if you have a concern.

Jane

Porters
    February 27, 2011 at 2:39 am

Love this just made one. Thanks . Keep blogging
    Brandy

Erin*Sparkle&Hay
    February 27, 2011 at 2:56 am

this is AHmazing – a must try for me! thank you so much!!!1 (ps you have a fantastic blog!!)

Erin*Sparkle&Hay
    February 27, 2011 at 2:56 am

Theresa
    March 5, 2011 at 5:00 pm

I just started following you last week and wow- LOVE your tutorials. I can't wait to try this!

<3 T

Marie
    March 7, 2011 at 1:50 pm

I LOVED this necklace tutorial and just made my own! I think I'm going to have to make one in every color now! 🙂 I just posted it on my blog

I made sure to link back to ya!

jeNalee
    March 8, 2011 at 6:08 am

The necklaces are so cute!! Love them:) Me and my cousin made them this Friday, and the pictures are here: http://jenachindgren.blogspot.com/2011/03/craft-night.html

Andrea @ http://strawberry-chic.blogspot.com/
    March 9, 2011 at 3:13 pm

So cute! and I love your site!

Anonymous
    March 10, 2011 at 7:50 pm

i just love love these necklaces!!!!!!
    Thank you oh so very much!
    Fantastic yet so simple.

Viviana
    March 16, 2011 at 2:26 pm

I wanted to try to create the pom pom necklace that you made available to the turorial.
    thanks a lot.
    if you want, you goes to visit my blog

Viviana

Viviana
    March 16, 2011 at 2:27 pm

thanks a lot.
    if you want, you goes to visit on my blog

Viviana
    (from Italy)

Kristen Duke Photography
    March 25, 2011 at 12:28 am

LOVE this! Thanks for the picture step by step;)

Laura
    March 26, 2011 at 12:35 am

You inspired me to make a couple of my own. I did them quite a while ago, but just now got around to posting them– with a link back to you of course for the tutorial credit. Thanks for such great ideas!

Anonymous
    March 29, 2011 at 10:39 pm

love the necklace…what camera are you using and would you recommend it? thanks*hattie [email protected]

Theresa @ Just Call Me "T"
    April 10, 2011 at 7:19 pm

Ok, so I made one this week and LOVE it!!! Then I got carried away- cannot stop making pom-pom bling! haha Linked you in my latest post, b/c of your tutorial. 🙂

-T

aaron and allee
    April 11, 2011 at 11:52 pm

Oh, I love this! I can't believe that I have never seen your blog before (and now I don't know where I found the link), but I have a bunch of your posts opened in different tabs to catch up. =) And P.S., you have the most beautiful teeth I have ever seen!

Megan
    April 12, 2011 at 12:21 am

I just made this last night and I love it! It was so easy, although mine doesn't look as good as yours. Guess I will have to make another! 🙂

Wedding Dress
    April 13, 2011 at 6:39 am

Most brides want to go to the Wedding Dresses stores to pick wedding dresses. There are lots of styles for them to choose, which is the reason why brides love to go there. You can find styles like Sheath Wedding Dresses, Ball Gown Wedding Dresses,Beach Wedding Dress,Mermaid Wedding Dresses,Bridesmaid Wedding Dresses, even Mother of the Bride Dresses. But to try on all can be a tough job.And it is really time-consuming.

Lindsey
    May 4, 2011 at 1:12 am

I love this necklace! My friends and I get together randomly and have sleepover craft nights. This is definitely going to be our next craft! Thank you! Love your blog!

Pamela
    May 10, 2011 at 12:45 am

Thanks for such a great tutorial! I LOVED it!
    Made my own, and wanted to link up to yours! http://pbjstories.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-pom-pom-necklace.html

Gave credit due to you too of course in the post!

You're amazing 🙂

[email protected]
    May 12, 2011 at 3:51 am

GREAT JOB!! I will be making one of these for sure!! Love your site! Kristy from http://www.apronsandapples.blogspot.com a crafty, diy, healthy blog. Let me know if you want to do a guest post. I am a new follower.

Anonymous
    May 19, 2011 at 5:58 pm

I totally love this pom pom bib necklace.Is there a way that you could put a print button on your site so we could print the instructions?Thank you so much.

Pratya Aprilana
    May 26, 2011 at 4:35 am

Very inspirational tutorial !!
    I've made my own, but in sewn version..please check out :))

Sandra
    May 26, 2011 at 11:31 pm

I absolutely love this!!! So Cute!!! 🙂

lovecme
    June 20, 2011 at 4:10 am

I love these necklaces! Made mine using denim and turned out cute! Can't wait to make these for some of my friend's bdays & Christmas!!

Tahoe Unveiled
    June 20, 2011 at 7:34 am

LOVE! Absolutely, unbelievably gorgeous! I'm including this in my inspiration board for bridesmaid accessories. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anna Gray
    June 26, 2011 at 6:36 pm

Aaagh! Wonderful tutorial.I will DEFINITELY be making a couple of these! They would be *perfect* for me to give to my friends as birthday presents too. I. Love. This. Site.

You are awesome; just saying! ^_^

Kirsten @ Mushki Loves
    July 1, 2011 at 2:19 pm

I LOVE this! I am so excited to make one! THANK YOU for this great tutorial! I would love it if you stopped by my blog and if you liked what you see…become my newest follower! Have a great 4th!

Meesh
    July 9, 2011 at 12:34 am

I love all of your tutorials!! This one and your wooden sign one are my favorites! I can't wait to try them out!

Kailie
    July 14, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Love your blog like crazy, youre such an inspiration to fellow crafters! I made this piece using your tutorial, my husband loves it!

casey at loft and cottage
    July 18, 2011 at 8:35 pm

So inspiring and adorable!!

norcalval
    July 19, 2011 at 12:44 am

SUCH a cute Blog :O) Just found it and totally LOVE it!

norcalval
    July 19, 2011 at 2:02 pm

OK SOOOOOOO fun!! I just made this necklace last night and LOVE it! Can't wait to wear it today! :O) Thanks for the easy pics to follow!

Painting Bee
    July 20, 2011 at 4:54 pm

Made this today…too cute!! Thank you!

Catta
    July 28, 2011 at 10:24 am

Great ideaa,I'll try to make it :)))
    Caterina

Wedding Videographers
    August 7, 2011 at 2:18 am

Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is just nice and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

Fabric Flower Necklace | Gallery32
    August 10, 2011 at 4:51 am

[…] wanting to shell out the money for one, I decided to make one myself.  I found a tutorial over at Little Miss Momma and got busy. It took me about 30 minutes to make and I so love it. You should make one as well […]

Sanford Baites
    August 13, 2011 at 9:12 am

I do love the manner in which you have framed this particular challenge and it really does provide me personally some fodder for consideration. However, from just what I have observed, I really hope when the actual comments pack on that folks stay on issue and don’t get started upon a soap box involving some other news of the day. Anyway, thank you for this outstanding point and though I can not necessarily go along with it in totality, I respect your point of view.

Cheap Tiffany Accessorys
    August 15, 2011 at 12:12 pm

Good blog! I genuinely love how it’s easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which ought to do the trick! Have a nice day!

wedding
    August 17, 2011 at 12:07 am

I will be back soon and follow up with a response.

sex latex suit
    August 17, 2011 at 2:59 am

Our specialty is latex suits and PVC suits that bring you new style at affordable prices and custom service online. A huge variety of sexy clothing are available here. Like the PVC Catsuit is your perfect choice. You can’t miss them. Enjoy shopping time!

Super Fun Fabric Flowers! « Wedding Blog • It’s a Bride’s Life • Real Brides Blogging til I do!
    August 18, 2011 at 2:32 am

[…] are a few “How To” guides to make these flowers:  made by lex and little miss momma #PDRTJS_2226915_post22087_msg_1 {line-height: 22px; margin-left: 45px;} […]

Lis
    August 18, 2011 at 5:18 am

I had my eye on this for awhile and finally did it today–JUST completed it as a birthday gift for my best friend! My mom absolutely adored it, and I’ll definitely be making one for me as when I tried it on I LOVED IT! {So did my mom!}

My first craft–yay!

amelia
      October 10, 2012 at 7:15 am

amei,amei,amei, obrigada pela partilha,vou fazer um logo que tenha tempo.

August 22, 2011 at 10:01 am

Blogs you should be reading…

[…]Here is a Great Blog You Might Find Interesting that we Encourage You[…]……

Fae Graffney
    August 23, 2011 at 4:03 pm

thetopicand

Emma Stone
    August 23, 2011 at 10:55 pm

Thankyou for this post it has been very informative i hope to see more cool posts from you

fishin 2 go full
    August 24, 2011 at 10:02 pm

I like Your Article about Pom Pom Bib Necklace TUTORIAL {LMM finally gets her craft on} – Little Miss Momma Perfect just what I was searching for! .

farmville cheat engine
    August 24, 2011 at 10:03 pm

I agree with your Pom Pom Bib Necklace TUTORIAL {LMM finally gets her craft on} – Little Miss Momma, superb post.

rtyecript
    August 25, 2011 at 6:52 pm

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

Lis
    September 4, 2011 at 2:42 am

I feel like you are getting a lot of spam in your comments lol.

ANYWAYS, I am back. Posted just a bit ago about making this and loving it. So much so that when I was approached with thinking of an event for a kids group I am a part of at my church, I suggested a crafting event and when I showed the director your pictures, she LOVED it.

Only problem is this is an event where we will have a variety of ages and we worry about the glue guns for the younger ones. I am looking into an alternative craft, but do you think this project would work with regular glue or another type of glue? Do you have any crafts for children along these lines?

Thank you SO much if you have any ideas!

Pom Pom Necklace – Collana Pom Pom | Sewing Princess
    September 11, 2011 at 3:22 pm

[…] used the tutorial that you’ve probably seen around and used some leftovers from the Easy Swing Skirt. […]

Game Day Garments: Little Rock Edition
    September 15, 2011 at 11:50 pm

[…] made the necklace using this tutorial. It was extremely easy and a cheap way to spruce up a plain white […]

Ambrosia
    September 16, 2011 at 9:03 pm

LOVE this necklace – thank you for the tutorial! I made it as part of my Pinterest Project – I needed something to show my team spirit for my boys’ football teams! http://fabulouslydomesticbyambrosia.blogspot.com/2011/09/pinterest-project-day-16-pom-pom-bib.html

Kim Craft
    September 26, 2011 at 12:31 am

Love love! Quick question… Where did you get the precious striped shirt?

Blog Sugar Recap - Little Miss Momma
    September 28, 2011 at 5:18 pm

[…] and I was taken to a post about a beautiful craft weekend hosted by Meg, where they crafted my Pom Pom Necklaces.  I dug deeper into her archives and was inspired by her writing style and by her […]

Who doesn’t like a pom-pom now and then? « Here We Go
    September 29, 2011 at 6:25 pm

[…] found this tutorial on E’s Pinterest and I thought I would give it a go. I wanted to jazz up a really […]

Hello Monday - Little Miss Momma
    October 10, 2011 at 5:21 am

[…] Hello to arts and crafts. Hello to candy corn inspired pom pom necklaces. […]

How to make a jewel bib necklace and free template download: little miss momma - Little Miss Momma
    October 15, 2011 at 7:24 am

[…] am excited to use the template to make some other bib necklaces. Maybe a pom pom one, a button one, or a lace embellished one. If you use this template for a necklace, I would love […]

Pom Pom Necklace « Pork Chop Tuesday
    October 16, 2011 at 1:30 am

[…] this cute?! This is from Little Miss Momma. You can see her very easy tutorial here. I love it! I really like her shirt, […]

Stephanie
    October 20, 2011 at 5:38 pm

I love this!!! So cute! Where did you get the striped shirt that you have on in the picture – I love it!!

Pom Pom Pins {tutorial}
    October 27, 2011 at 1:20 pm

[…] anything now a days… there are tons of tutorials all over like my pom pom hanging balls or Little Miss Momma’s pom pom necklace or even  Craftoholic anonymous tshirt pom poms so this is just one more quick and fun easy way […]

getting my craft on « Chocolate Moments
    October 27, 2011 at 5:36 pm

[…] Project #1: necklace (inspired by this tutorial) […]

Weekend Craft Project 2 | SimpliMazing Designs
    October 31, 2011 at 1:12 pm

[…] I couldn’t find the right fabric at a decent price. So on Sunday I came across a Pom Pom necklace tutorial. It was quick, easy and came out really cute. The best part was learning how to make the flower […]

November Goals
    November 2, 2011 at 7:49 pm

[…] Create my own pom-pom necklace, a la Little Miss Momma. […]

I’ve got a glue gun & I know how to use it… « The Lazy Dallas Housewife
    November 5, 2011 at 3:02 am

[…] ol’ college friend” to try this one out. You can find the step-by-step tutorial here…and you can see my less-than-perfect attempt creation […]

jess
    November 25, 2011 at 2:14 am

Cute Necklace! Where did you get your top?

November Goal Recap
    December 1, 2011 at 2:01 am

[…] my own pom-pom necklace, a la Little Miss Momma: […]

Make your own Pom necklace! | jengadijean
    December 4, 2011 at 8:51 pm

[…] really wanted to make them. The flower tutorial is very simple and can be found here: http://www.littlemissmomma.com/2010/12/pom-pom-bib-necklace-tutorial-lmm.html as well as the inspiration for making these single […]

Crafting « hello from the heinz family
    December 31, 2011 at 6:38 am

[…] Rosette hair clip (we also made bib necklaces) […]

Pom Pom Necklace and Hair Accessories « Fox & Feather
    January 14, 2012 at 6:21 pm

[…] If you’re looking for more detailed instructions on making the pom poms, I found this site to be […]

Beth
    January 16, 2012 at 6:13 am

I tried making one flower tonight thinking it was going to be difficult but super easy. Thanks for sharing willl be making the necklace soon.

Today is for Links! « Meet me at home.
    February 2, 2012 at 4:17 am

[…] favorite hair do and it’s really easy! This cake looks delicious! Definitely must try. Cute necklace tutorial over here! Valentine’s cards? Yes, I’ll try them this year. Zara’s new collection […]

Pom Pom Bib Necklace | Perideau Designs
    February 8, 2012 at 1:34 am

[…] came across this tutorial for pom pom bib necklace via Pinterest and couldn’t resist whipping one up tonight for the little lady. I LOVE craft […]

Pom Pom Bib Necklace » bridgett edwards | perideau designs
    February 14, 2012 at 3:38 am

Nothing says “Spring” like stripes! | chic envelopements
    February 23, 2012 at 1:30 pm

[…] XL thrift store striped shirt was just begging me for a refashion. I was inspired by Little Miss Momma  and my wonderful new assistant, Valerie, to make this spring shirt and […]

Pom Pom Necklace. | Homespun Haley.
    March 2, 2012 at 1:42 am

[…] voila! I found this DIY necklace at Littlemissmomma.com via Pinterest. It’s such an awesome tutorial I wont bother replaying the whole thing. Give […]

Link Love: Be a DIY Fashionista | FaveCraftsBlog
    March 15, 2012 at 7:18 pm

[…] Pom Pom Bib Necklace from Little Miss Momma […]

Marketing Firms Use Hot Glue Guns, Too
    March 16, 2012 at 12:00 pm

[…] Project: Pom Pom Bib Necklace The Participants: Marizka and Sarah The […]

Pom Pom Hair Clip – Pinterest Challenge
    March 22, 2012 at 1:49 pm

[…] pinned this pom pom tutorial from Little Miss Momma some time ago and was finally prompted (pun intended) into making it because of Mama Kat’s […]

NEW! DIY Fashion – Bib Necklaces « The Daily Bottle
    March 26, 2012 at 4:27 pm

[…] Glue:  For the complete tutorial, head over to Little Miss Mama – I love this […]

MCatherine
    March 30, 2012 at 5:41 pm

I gotta do this! FYI: I pinned your tutorial too!

12 Days of Christmas:: Gift Ideas for Her
    April 11, 2012 at 1:20 am

[…] 1. DIY Picture Canvas- 36th Avenue 2. Pom Pom Bib Necklace- Little Miss Momma 3. Scrabble Tile Coasters- Better Homes & Garden 4. Teacup Candles- Martha Stewart 5. Monogram […]

Carri Wright
    April 15, 2012 at 2:14 pm

I know this tutorial is over 18 months old… it just goes to show a good thing never goes out of style… I LOVE this necklace and this tutorial… I made it myself last night in pinks and it came out awesome… I’m gonna blog about it tomorrow.. GREAT GREAT tutorial…. awesome craft… just love it…. Thanks so much!

Carri
    simplydonewright.blogspot.com

Pom Pom Lamp Shade « Craftistas Inspiration
    April 25, 2012 at 4:35 pm

[…] hot glue 1-1.5 yards of your fav color stretch cotton scissors felt Follow Ashley’s tutorial on how to make a fabric Pom Pom. Make as many as you think you will need depending on the size of […]

While My Boyfriend Is Away… | My Get Away…
    April 30, 2012 at 2:36 am

[…] am addicted to Pinterest.So while wandering around on my newest addition,I stumbled upon Little Miss Momma andher Anthropologie Knockoff Pom Pom Bib Necklace…And I fell in […]

Lisa
    April 30, 2012 at 4:18 am

I know this post was over a year ago, but I recently came across it on Pinterest and made two this weekend. See my blog for the finished product:

Leslie Marquez
    May 10, 2012 at 3:47 pm

I love this. I am going to make one for everyone! It looks so good with the striped shirt you have on!!! Oh the color possiblities!! Thanks

Flower Links Stumbles
    June 9, 2012 at 10:03 am

[…] pom-poms, Little Miss Momma made what might be my current favorite flower craft of all – this Pom-Pom Bib Necklace. The only question is what color should I make my […]

maritere de rmz
    June 9, 2012 at 10:32 pm

Great idea!!! Thanks for sharing 🙂

John
    June 13, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Nice necklace, got attracted by the idea, didn´t know how many things you can do with a glue gun.

Emily
    June 17, 2012 at 4:28 pm

I love love love this 😀 I have featured you on my blog this week: http://emilysummers-designer.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/diy-saturday-jewellery-edition.html

Thanks for sharing your fab idea!
    Emily
    emilysummers-designer.blogspot.co.uk

Nkeiru
    June 21, 2012 at 3:33 pm

this is beautiful,i love it.i wuld definately try it out.

Kristin
    June 29, 2012 at 3:15 am

Found it, loved it, made it! 🙂 Thanks for the inspiration!!

Natalie
    July 3, 2012 at 7:21 pm

Thanks for the tutorial! I made the pom poms, I just need to find a chain now. Did you just find a chain long enough so you wouldn’t need a clasp? Thanks again! I’m probably going to make more of these for Christmas gifts this year 🙂

Hello everyone! « lenny & mariana
    July 10, 2012 at 6:59 am

[…] came across an amazing tutorial for fabric flowers on littemissmomma.com. (Thank you!) This tutorial is actually for a necklace but we decided to just make one flower and wear it as a pretty […]

Saturday Pinterest Top 10!! « A Day In the Life of Jennay
    August 25, 2012 at 7:32 pm

[…] Pom Pom Bib Necklace Tutroial-http://www.littlemissmomma.com/2010/12/pom-pom-bib-necklace-tutorial-lmm.html […]

chelsea
    September 6, 2012 at 4:35 am

This is so cute! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Pom Pom Necklace and Headband Link Partaaaay - craft - Little Miss Momma
    September 23, 2012 at 4:23 pm

[…] together? Shall we?! A Pom Pom Party to be exact! I want to see what you’ve made using the Pom Pom Necklace tutorial or the Headband tutorial. The other night I had the girlies from my Church Young […]

25 DIY Flower Projects - Henry Happened
    November 5, 2012 at 6:36 pm

[…] Pom pom bib necklace tutorial – Little Miss […]

recyclez vos vieux jeans ! | PLUMETIS Magazine
    December 12, 2012 at 8:33 pm

[…] Pom Pom Bib Necklace – LITTLE MISS MOMMA 1. доска для мелочей из старых джинсов […]

diy gift wrapping » My Mother's Only Daughter
    December 19, 2012 at 1:20 pm

[…]    little diy flowers for a necklace I found on pinterest a while back (you can see the necklace here, I wear it all the time!). But I thought they would look extra cute on my presents this […]

Second Use Find: Burlap! | Diary of an Amateur Crafter
    January 3, 2013 at 4:44 am

[…] Burlap Necklace […]

Claire
    January 3, 2013 at 9:24 am

Such a beautiful tutorial – found this on one of my midnight Pinterest hunts. Just made the flowers for one and will need to conquer the horrible Australian heat tomorrow to take a trip to the craft store to get some chains 🙂 thanks so much for this!

No Sew Fashionista Necklace - live. laugh. rowe
    January 19, 2013 at 7:10 pm

[…] Ladies!!  After seeing all of the DIY fabric flower tutorials — and then finding this AWESOME TUTORIAL, I had to make myself one of these beauties.  Isn’t it cute hot?  I can assure you […]

[perks of being a wall]flower | pleatsandpearls
    January 28, 2013 at 12:21 am

[…] get on with things.  We headed back to Abby’s apartment for DIY time.  I found a super cute Anthropologie inspired DIY on pinterest months ago and I finally got around to it.  It’s ridiculously easy and […]

Amanda
    February 18, 2013 at 1:41 am

I loved this so much that I had to try it for myself! Just made one earlier today (link below) and I love it! Thanks so much for sharing the great instructions and photos. 🙂

Lola
    April 20, 2013 at 9:49 am

This is totally awesome, I’m rushing off now to give it a try. Love it soooo much.
    thanks for sharing.

Fabric and Bead Necklace for Summer! - Design, Dining + Diapers
    June 19, 2013 at 5:26 am

[…] was searching for inspiration for fabric flowers and saw these from Little Miss Momma. Loved them. I used the fabric to make the three flowers and then paired it with ocean blue and […]

ern
    June 20, 2013 at 5:13 pm

I used some leftover fabric from my yellow shower curtain to make these and I love it…but I ran into a snag with the poms not laying flat. (They are sort of a “U” shape on my chest). 🙂 Is there a trick to arranging them on the felt that I’m missing?

Pom Pom Bib Necklace Tutorial | sweetpatterndays.com
    August 13, 2013 at 4:25 am

[…] VIEW TUTORIAL:  Pom Pom Bib Necklace […]

25 DIY Flower Projects
    November 4, 2013 at 7:21 pm

[…] 12. Pom pom bib necklace tutorial – Little Miss Momma […]

pinned pulp // 12 | 74 Lime Lane
    November 12, 2013 at 7:21 am

[…] With pom pom necklace tutorial at the little momma […]

Easy DIY Pom Pom Necklace - A Bird and a Bean
    January 11, 2014 at 2:03 pm

[…] to help beat the winter doldrums and I found something that just might put a jot in your step, a Pom Pom Bib Necklace. It looked easy enough and I have tons of pretty, non wintery fabric to use so I got to work […]

Pom Pom Necklace: Anthropologie Inspired | Home to Home DIY Home to Home DIY
    February 28, 2014 at 8:12 am

[…] Little Miss Momma: Pom Pom Bib Necklace […]

DIY: 5 joyas hechas a mano que te enamorarán - Ayuda para manualidades
    March 5, 2014 at 8:11 pm

[…] Fuente: littlemissmomma […]

16 Creative Do-it-Yourself Flower Projects
    March 7, 2014 at 3:25 am

[…] 13. Pom Pom Bib Necklace Tutorial via Little Miss Momma […]

10 Fabulous Ways to Recycle a T-shirt | Something 2 OfferSomething 2 Offer
    April 22, 2014 at 8:29 pm

[…] Pom Pom Bib Necklace Tutorial […]

Channing Tatum Age
    May 3, 2014 at 9:54 pm

I explain what’s needed then phone the client to assure them we’ll have the sketches the following day.
    After it is all over he throws his badge on the ground and
    rides out of town with his wife. A tale, well told is
    certainly bound to attract movie lovers.

PremiersNationsQualifie
    May 13, 2014 at 3:26 pm

This will get you traffic to your site and make money. In addition, many of the words used started to take on slightly different meanings,
    depending on the context in which they are used. By ranking
    your website on the very first page of search engine results, you are tapping into a huge number of people looking for what exactly you offer.

Pom Pom Fabric Necklace | Southern Couture
    May 20, 2014 at 8:44 am

[…] do want to mention that I first found this idea at Little Miss Momma. I fell in love with the idea and started making my own with my own twist. I hope you enjoy it as […]

May 29, 2014 at 3:23 am

With the latest study from PEW Research stating that
    95% of teens have access to the Internet, 80% of kids have cell phones and 48% have data plans,
    providing a safe cyber-space should be a priority for all parents.
    Then consider yourself one of the few, true internet marketers.
    Daily, even hourly, businesses can see how many individuals clicked on their ads and the traffic that is being driven to their website.

26 Fabric Scrap Jewelry Tutorials | Hidden Treasure Crafts and Quilting
    June 26, 2014 at 9:58 am

[…] – Pom Pom Bib Necklace Tutorial at Little Miss […]

DIY Flower Crafts Projects – DIY Ideas Tips
    August 21, 2014 at 9:45 pm

[…] Bib Necklace Tutorial – VIA […]

CLloyd
    August 27, 2014 at 12:30 pm

Very cute! How much fabric do you need? Also, have you ever made one where the fabric is not the same color on both sides? If so, did it turn out cute?

tiffany uk
    September 21, 2014 at 8:29 am

These people don’t really care about what their products do to others.
    A gas cap is really a incredibly compact auto component nevertheless it can trigger mighty issues for you personally as well as your car in particular if it does not
    fit snugly on the tank from the vehicle. In addition, choose a perfect prom dresses is undoubtedly an important reason to become a focus.

Cowoz Blog
    July 10, 2016 at 5:42 am

Review Of The Five Brother Denim Bib

[…] r of affiliate programs. This means if you purchase an item from a link I provid […]

Joni
    September 10, 2016 at 4:22 am

Crafted my own using shabbies and suede cord and linked back to your site as my inspiration. Please let me know if it’s ok I used one of your pictures to refer to your post. Thanks! http://sweetthistle.com/making-a-fabric-shabby-necklace/

Boutique Blog
    October 1, 2016 at 7:37 am

Review Of The Amy Pom Pom Trim

[…] to sharing a positive review, but if I like the product and think my readers wil […]

Sunnies Blog
    December 13, 2017 at 8:06 pm

Delicate Drop Necklace Featuring

[…] liate programs. This means if you purchase an item from a link I provide to thos […]