Best Of eat

Cake Pop Recipe

Easy Cake Pop Recipe
Perfect for any party or get together, these super easy cake pops are sure to rock your world!  A quick shout out to my beautiful and talented sista-in-law, Lyndsi, who was patient in teaching me to make these glorious yummies.
Cake Pops
 Want to learn how to make these for yourself?
How to make cake pops
Here are the step by step instructions with pictures.
Feel free to leave a comment with any questions.
Ready, set, go!
Cake pop ingredients
Cake Pop Supplies:
Devils Food cake mix {and ingredients listed on box}
1/2 package of chocolate frosting
White Chocolate Candy Melts {2 bags from Michael’s}
Candy sticks {from Michael’s}
Styrofoam
Gel Food Coloring {NOT liquid}
Foil
Vegetable Oil Spray
Shortening {large spoon full}
Step One:
Line your large cake pan with foil.
Foil in pan
Now grease the foil with vegetable oil spray.
Spray
Step Two:
Follow the recipe on your cake mix and bake your cake as directed.
Cake batter
 Allow the cake to cool.
Cooked cake
 Step Three:
Put your baked cake in a large mixing bowl.
Cake for cake pops
 Use your hands to crumble the entire cake.
Crumble up cake for cake pops
Add about 1/2 of the package of chocolate frosting to the crumbled cake.
The chocolate frosting is what acts as a glue to hold the cake balls together.
Cake and frosting for cake pops
Now its time to get dirty.
Cake pop batter
Cake pop dough
  And if your hands don’t look like this, then you’re doing it wrong {lol}.
Messy cake pop hands
Step Four:
Roll your cake mix into 1 inch balls using the palms of your hands.
Cake pop ball
You should be able to get 35-40 cake balls from a single batch of cake mix.
Cake pop balls
Step Five:
Now we prepare the chocolate shell.  Pour one entire package of white chocolate candy melts into a microwave safe bowl.  Follow the melting instructions on the package.  *Be sure not to burn the candy melts or they will taste super yucky*
Candy melts
Pull out your melted white chocolate and stir thoroughly with a spoon until COMPLETELY smooth.  Once smooth, add a large spoon full of shortening {Crisco} to the white chocolate to thin out the consistency a bit. Stir thoroughly again.
Melted candy
Step Six:
Take a cake pop and dip into the white chocolate about 1 inch.
Dip in stick
 And then place it into the center of your cake ball.
This will act as a glue keeping your cake pop and stick attached.
Cake pop stick
Then place your cake pop in the Styrofoam to harden.
Continue with the remaining cake pops.
Cake pops
Step Seven:
Now you are ready to coat your cake pops in the delicious white chocolate.
This is the most tricky step of the entire recipe.  It took me some practice before I was good at evenly coating the chocolate on the pop.
Dip in stick
The key is to place the pop in the chocolate at a sideways angle with one hand.  Using the other hand, spoon the chocolate mixture all around the pop.  Try to do this as quickly as possible before the chocolate begins to harden and get lumpy.
Dip cake pop
Frosted cake pops
Step Eight:
Now its time to make your pops look extra pretty.  Use the remainder of your white chocolate for the drizzle.  If you run out, make more following the steps above. Add the GEL food coloring of your choice until you receive your desired color.  The liquid food coloring will immediately harden and ruin your chocolate.
Pink frosting
Fill a Ziploc bag with your colored white chocolate.  Cut a small hole in one corner of the Ziploc back so that you can drizzle the colored chocolate over your pops.
UPDATE: I have just learned how to keep your cake pops from falling off the stick when you try to cover them in chocolate!  After you shape the cake into little balls, put them in the freezer for about 10 minutes so they are super chilled.  Then continue with the recipe.  They will be “more solid” and therefor hold onto the stick better.
Frosted cake pops
Now let your cake pops dry and then you are done!
Lyndsi and I preferred the way the cake pops taste after they have chilled in the refrigerator for a bit.
I am so making these at the next baby shower I throw {that’s right Kristyn}!
How pretty are these bad boys?!
Pretty cake pops
Pretty cake pops
Cake pop recipe
Cake pops
We had a handful of hungry little kiddos anxiously awaiting the completion of our cake pop project.  Let’s just say the cake pops were a big hit amongst my niece and nephews.
 Check out my Nephew {Lil C}–it doesn’t get much cuter than this:
baby with cake pops
 Here’s the rest of the adorable gang eating their yummies:
Kids love cake pops
Enjoy!
Half eaten cake pop
Happy Baking!
Click HERE to check out all the parties I link to!
5.0 from 32 reviews
Cake Pop Recipe

Author:
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 35-40 cake pops
Ingredients
  • Devils Food cake mix {and ingredients listed on box}
  • ½ package of chocolate frosting
  • White Chocolate Candy Melts {2 bags from Michael’s}
  • Candy sticks {from Michael’s}
  • Styrofoam
  • Gel Food Coloring {NOT liquid}
  • Foil
  • Vegetable Oil Spray
  • Shortening {large spoon full}
Instructions
  1. Line a large cake pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
  2. Follow the recipe on your cake mix and bake your cake as directed. Allow the cake to cool.
  3. Put your baked cake in a large mixing bowl. Use your hands to crumble the entire cake. Add about ½ of the package of chocolate frosting to the crumbled cake. Use your hands to mix the frosting evenly throughout the crumbled cake mix until the cake mix is well moistened. Your cake mix should be moist enough to shape into a large mound and keep its shape.
  4. Roll your cake mix into 1 inch balls using the palms of your hands. You should be able to get 35-40 cake balls from a single batch of cake mix.
  5. Pour one entire package of white chocolate candy melts into a microwave safe bowl. Follow the melting instructions on the package. *Be sure not to burn the candy melts or they will taste super yucky* Pull out your melted white chocolate and stir thoroughly with a spoon until COMPLETELY smooth. Once smooth, add a large spoon full of shortening {Crisco} to the white chocolate to thin out the consistency a bit. Stir thoroughly again.
  6. Take a cake pop stick and dip into the white chocolate about 1 inch. And then place it into the center of your cake ball. Then place your cake pop in the Styrofoam to harden.
  7. Continue with the remaining cake pops.
  8. Now coat the balls with the candy coating. The key is to place the pop in the chocolate at a sideways angle with one hand. Using the other hand, spoon the chocolate mixture all around the pop. Try to do this as quickly as possible before the chocolate begins to harden and get lumpy. Once you have evenly coated the pop, gently tap the stick on the side of the bowl to get off any excess chocolate that would drip.
  9. Use the remainder of your white chocolate for the drizzle. If you run out, make more following the steps above. Add the GEL food coloring of your choice until you receive your desired color. The liquid food coloring will immediately harden and ruin your chocolate. Fill a Ziploc bag with your colored white chocolate. Cut a small hole in one corner of the Ziploc back so that you can drizzle the colored chocolate over your pops.
  10. Now let your cake pops dry and then you are done!
Notes
UPDATE: I have just learned how to keep your cake pops from falling off the stick when you try to cover them in chocolate! After you shape the cake into little balls, put them in the freezer for about 10 minutes so they are super chilled. Then continue with the recipe. They will be “more solid” and therefor hold onto the stick better.

Nancy @ Live love laugh
    July 29, 2010 at 12:54 pm

I have seen these before and said -forget it-too difficult, but your tutorial is great! I really want to try these-especially after seeing your cuties loving them!

Nancy @ Live love laugh
    July 29, 2010 at 12:54 pm

Stephanie
    January 5, 2011 at 11:47 pm

This was the best tutorial I found when looking for a cake pop recipe and they turned out amazing! You are very talented! I am linking to you in my post about the ones I made! I just made these for NYE!

The Thomas'
    January 28, 2011 at 8:22 pm

So making these for my daughters V-day partay at school (3 yrs & 4 yrs) The kids will love them. PS: I find that using one of those mini crock pots is the BEST way to keep your melting chocolates at a nice consistency for a longer period of time. Cuz you know that when you have little kiddos running around, you get interrupted. Not so good when you are trying to work with melted chocolate. Thanks for sharing!

IRIS
      May 4, 2012 at 3:54 am

THANKS FOR THE RECIPE PEOPLE LOVED THEM

Anonymous
    February 7, 2011 at 8:00 am

Thank you for the easy instructions!! I want to make cake pops for my kids' teachers for Valentine's Day and now I think I'll be able to do it.

BAKED Cakes By Jenn
    February 13, 2011 at 5:04 am

Great tutorial!! I tried using white chocolate chips w/ heavy whipping cream as I would for a poured ganache and it wouldn't stick to the pop. Then i tried using candy melts and it was so think it kept pulling the pop off the stick so I combined the two and the combination turned solid!! I'm going to try your method next!!

Hari AUS
    February 16, 2011 at 11:35 pm

Hello, I am in Australia and would like to attempt these but shortening is hard to come by. I have found a place that has Crisco products and am wondering if I should buy the butter flavour or the normal one. Thank you

Candi Esposito
      August 8, 2011 at 9:25 pm

It’s best to use the regular flavor!

Rebekah
      April 2, 2012 at 11:08 pm

Hi I’m in australia too, buy the shortening in Coles, it’s near the butter and called Copha.

Becky
    February 19, 2011 at 9:36 pm

I featured this great recipe on my blog ziggyfoods.blogspot.com.
    I just made mine into balls and they just didn't turn out as great as yours, so I directed my viewers to your blog.

Thanks,
    Becky

Louise
    March 4, 2011 at 4:33 am

Your cake pops look great. Thanks for the tip about the coloring gel. I read in Bakerella's Pop cake book that using food coloring would make the coating hard, but I didn't know that you could use the gel.

Sumer
    March 13, 2011 at 9:17 pm

Hi, I just used your recipie and they turned out great!! Your directions and photos were right on and it made it so easy! I am going to make these for my daughters birthday in a couple weeks! She loved them! Thank you!!!

Stephanie {Luxe Boulevard}
    March 15, 2011 at 9:55 pm

This is so awesome to see. I actually just saw cake pops at Starbucks last weekend and thought about getting some for my kids. But I couldn't honestly justify spending nearly $2 on a sucker, cake filled or not. You bet I will now be making these for my daughtes bday!

Bec @ eleventhirtyish
    March 16, 2011 at 9:05 am

scrumdiddlyumptious! I make a super yummy vegan version of these as often as i can. The teachers at E&O's school love them as they are safe for those kiddos with allergies since there's no dairy or egg xx

A;exandra
      November 2, 2011 at 1:56 pm

How do you make vegan ones? I have a friend who is vegan.

Diane
      November 10, 2011 at 8:10 pm

Would you please send me your vegan version. My daughter can’t have any dairy or soy so I’d love to be able to make them.
      Thank you so much for sharing.

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs
    March 16, 2011 at 2:00 pm

So awesome! Ive been wondering how to make these things for a while now! They seem so easy! Thanks for sharing a tutorial! 🙂

Anneris Morales
    March 18, 2011 at 2:28 am

te felicito. soy dominicana y hare estos cake pop..

lori
    March 18, 2011 at 3:25 pm

ohhh my goodness. you are my new favorite person (does that sound creepy?) so, ive been following your blog for a few weeks now. im a newbie and yours is my FAVE. even more so now that i was looking at your tutorials… and saw these babies!!! i am planning a baby shower and these are freaking PERFECT. thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Jen
    March 20, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Did you chill your cake pops before coating them? I made some last night and followed Bakerella's suggestion to chill before dipping and my chocolate was cracking after coating. I think it was because the cake was too cold, so I'm wondering if I can skip the chilling and not have that problem. Thanks!

vserrano32
    March 22, 2011 at 2:43 am

Thank you for posting this i have been wondering how to make them. also, I was just wondering, about how many pops are made with one box of cake mix?

aleelavine
    March 30, 2011 at 1:41 am

Hi! Checking out your tutorial on cake pops as I have ventured into this world myself a couple of days ago. I had trouble with the white candy melts drying…. it got strange, like almost little air bubbles or something as they were drying… have you had this happen to you at all?

Ashley @ Little Miss Momma
    March 30, 2011 at 4:17 am

Hmmm, Alle I have never had that happen to me before. The only thing I can think of is that maybe you didn't add enough Crisco to the candy melts?? Also, make sure you stir the candy melts REALLY well before you start to dip the pops.
    hope this helps a bit 🙂

Brittiney
      September 18, 2011 at 3:53 am

I was wondering (Since people have been having trouble and in my town I don’t have a Michaels
      -You know how you make candy buckeyes? When you coat the peanut butter balls with the chocolate it would be the same as coating the cake pops with choc. right? Wonder if the same would work here is what I do…… Get a double broiler (make sure you put a little water in the bottom pan) then add a bag of white chocolate chips and a half of a block of Paraffin wax (It is at wal-mart it is used also for jellies) the wax makes it thinner and the double broiler keeps the chocolate at an even temp so it doen’t get lumpy.. If you use the candy melts I am sure you could add the wax to that as well couldn’t you? kind of the same thing
      And the pariffin wax has no taste you would think it would but all it is is a thinning agent for the chocolate so it will coat evenly . I Can’t wait to make them!!! I think I am going to use the white choc chips, wax, And double broiler it just sounds easier and if it coats the buckeyes which is in balls why wouldn’t work for cake =)

Shirley Raymond
    April 15, 2011 at 7:31 pm

I thank you for sharing this recipe. I bake for my restaurant and plan to have this for Good Friday (Easter)we will are closed on Sundays. Anyway I will post back how they go over with all my customers. Claudia's Place Midland Texas.

Rebel Chick
    April 23, 2011 at 12:39 am

I just found your blog today and I just finished making these! 🙂 Your recipe & instructions were so much easier to follow than most other blogs posts I found.
    Thank you so much! They came out adorable!

Anonymous
    April 23, 2011 at 1:56 am

AshleeElizabeth
    April 23, 2011 at 2:07 am

You are my heroine!!!

Cheryl
    April 23, 2011 at 4:46 am

Thanks! Always wanted to know how to make those cake pops.

maura trujillo
    April 23, 2011 at 10:41 pm

genil el tutorial …. muy facil de seguir thank you.

maude
    April 24, 2011 at 12:23 am

this was a really cool thing to do…however i must say i did mine with my great nephews and great nieces…mine obviously werent as nice as yours lol but we all had a real blast…thanks for sharing it 🙂

Anonymous
    April 24, 2011 at 6:40 am

I have never seen these before, my kid's birthday coming up. So going to give it a try!!! Thanks cool tutorial.

Norma
    April 26, 2011 at 1:05 am

gonna try this for sure 😉

Melissa
    April 29, 2011 at 5:40 am

Oh my god so cute!! I was hesitating about making these for my son's upcoming first birthday party but after seeing how easy it can be, I'm definitely doing it!! I love your blog by the way, I got here from someone else's blog that made cake pops based on your tutorial. I just started my crafty mommy blog and your blog is a true inspiration. Thanks for the tutorial and you definitely got a new follower!

Melissa @ knitpurlbaby

Anonymous
    May 9, 2011 at 6:15 pm

I'm thinking if trying these but would like to know how many days in advance I can make them for a bake sale? Do you know how ling they keep?

Melissa @ knit purl baby
    May 23, 2011 at 7:14 am

Yay I made some cake pops using your tutorial!!! They didn't turn out as pretty but they were yummy! Thanks for the tips!

cake pops @ knit purl baby

penelope perez
    May 25, 2011 at 12:16 am

Thank you for sharing this fabulous recipe
    I was looking for my daughter's birthday
    blessings

Barb
    May 27, 2011 at 4:57 am

I haven't bought Crisco for decades, can olive oil be used instead?

Leah
      April 20, 2012 at 7:09 pm

I haven’t made this, but olive oil has a taste which would affect the taste of the pop, I would definitely not use it.

Gabriela Sofia
    May 30, 2011 at 6:38 am

Hi! omg I am totally considering this for my wedding instead of cake! I have seen/eaten these before but your step by step instructions have gotten rave reviews by me and my friends on FB and Twitter 😀 Hooray for sharing! thanks so much!
    Gabi from BravoBride.com

Darlene
    June 3, 2011 at 3:07 pm

Wow I am very impressed with your page. I do a lot of cake for the grandkids and I going to now try the Cake Pop's Thank you,
    Mimi of 7 🙂

Jazzica
    June 5, 2011 at 8:56 am

Thank you very much for the step by step instructions for the recipe 🙂

Pop.O.Licious
    June 10, 2011 at 12:12 am

Those look great! Love your cake pop eating crew 🙂

Teresa
    June 10, 2011 at 9:04 pm

the pops look great. Can you use any flavor of cake mix and icing, such as red velvet cake mix and cream cheese icing?

Jessi
    June 24, 2011 at 4:06 pm

Wow that's amazing looks like a lot of work but well worth it!!

*I work for Bass Pecan Company and every year they have a recipe contest where you can win $1000. You so check it out!! If you like baking with pecans this is perfect for you
    Bass Recipe Blog

Ropella4
    June 24, 2011 at 7:54 pm

These lok awesome, I am going to make them for my daughter birthday, but in was wondering how far. Inadvnace can I make them? Will they store well in freezer or in fridege for a week??? I also LOVE your blog, your an inspiration!!

S.H
    June 25, 2011 at 11:03 pm

Love this receipe. I had 3 mishaps but then got the knack of it…Turned out great!

Anonymous
    June 26, 2011 at 5:10 am

I tried to make these tonight. It is a little tricky. I didn't finish all yet but I wanted to post this tip I found out the hard way. Do not make your balls to big. All the chocolate is too heavy for the cake to stay on the stick. I also bought hot pink sugar sprinkles instead of doing the swirls they look super cute. Thanks for the idea. Jamie

Roopa Iyer
    June 27, 2011 at 10:46 pm

Oh the importance of reading directions! I added WAY to much frosting, and it ended up becoming soupy- deliciously soupy, but not what is needed lol. I'm going to try again.

urbancraftmama.com
    June 30, 2011 at 1:55 pm

Yummmmmmm… These are my favorite. I usually use red velvet cake mix with cream cheese frosting mixed in. The chocolate/chocolate combo looks delish too.
    I'm going to try putting my next batch on sticks like you did – I usually just make them like truffles. Cute post!

Jayna Rae
    June 30, 2011 at 8:12 pm

Very cute and delicious. I love cake pops, especially chocolate which always surprises me because I do not like chocolate cake. I think that the frosting being mixed in moistens it up enough for me to like em.

Tina
    July 3, 2011 at 5:54 pm

I love making these, but when I use the food coloring(just like the one you show), it does'nt come out right. It comes out too thick and I can't use it. Can you help?

Thanks,
    Tina

Anonymous
    July 6, 2011 at 2:56 am

You created the best recipe instructions I've ever seen! Thank you for the step-by-step pictures and for the added "cute-ness" with the pics of the kids enjoying the cake pops 🙂 Thank you for being so thorough and for sharing all of the great tips!

Anonymous
    July 10, 2011 at 12:57 am

I just made these, but used the 'root-beer' cake trick (instant cake mix and 2.5 cups of root beer to make the cake, nothing else) and they turned out fantastic! Thanks for the recipe, love it!

Anonymous
    July 10, 2011 at 2:38 pm

Question: is the crisco shortening
    liquid or solid?

Great demo, thanks!

Tina

Natalie
    July 13, 2011 at 10:16 pm

These little babies are awesome! Not only because they taste AMAZING but also because they are what led me to your wonderful blog.

Anonymous
    July 16, 2011 at 4:49 pm

Thank you so much for this recip! I love to buy them at Starbucks, but at $1.50 each, it gets pricy! I made your recipe and they were amazing and all for about $8! Thanks so much!

Priscilla
    July 20, 2011 at 6:44 pm

Wow, these look so yummy! Thank you so much for sharing your tutorial. Yippee … I'm off to bake.

Maritza Sanchez
    July 22, 2011 at 2:52 am

Help! I just tried this and I got everything nicely done until the melting of the chocolate came. I Put in a bowl of white chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute and it didn't melt :/ it burned! Ugh I'm so frustrated and just wasted good white chocolate! What did I do wrong?

Alison Curtice
    August 2, 2011 at 2:12 am

I looked at dozens of recipes for cake pops and decided to give your recipe a try!! I used a white cake, vanilla icing and pink candy melts! They turned out great!! My brother said they were even better than Starbucks (maybe he didn't want to hurt my feelings)!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!! Love it!!

Beckyhomecky
    August 7, 2011 at 2:45 am

Hi, Do you have any idea how many cups of cake you have when crumbled? And have you ever tried homemade icing instead fo the canned variety?

hardwired
    August 9, 2011 at 10:38 pm

Thanks for the tutorial,
    I am a guy that can cook , but not a guy that bakes very well, I try new stuff all the time, Just tried these on sunday and brought them to work on Monday, they were so gone!!! everyone loved em. Making some more tonight. Thanks again

soni
    August 9, 2011 at 11:02 pm

thanx for the tutorial my cake pops cake out great! http://artsysoni.blogspot.com/2011/08/cake-pops.html

Cheap Mulberry Handbags
    August 14, 2011 at 7:37 am

Inspired by the cool of the city and the craft of the countryside, Mulberry is known for this unique fashion duality.

wholesale air max
    August 14, 2011 at 12:25 pm

all started years ago when our co-founders started asking some honest questions: Why should women have to endure the emotional and financial sacrifices that accompany the endless search for the “right” accessory for every event, wedding, and dinner party?

Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet
    August 15, 2011 at 7:43 am

Loooooove my boston bag!! Easy transition & gear product.

wholesale nike shox
    August 15, 2011 at 8:32 pm

louis vuitton sells its products through small boutiques in high-end department stores, and through the e-commerce section of its website.

hd web camera
    August 16, 2011 at 1:33 am

Want to get FREE high PR backlinks? Complete the offer and download the guide at http://www.usbhubreview.net/get-a-free-backlink

August 22, 2011 at 10:10 am

Recent Blogroll Additions……

[…]usually posts some very interesting stuff like this. If you’re new to this site[…]……

Cake Pops…first attempt « Miss Multitasker
    August 22, 2011 at 7:20 pm

[…] reading this I thought it would be so much fun to make cake pops for my annual daycare picnic.  I’m not […]

Tool Set
    August 22, 2011 at 11:04 pm

Really interesting piece of information, I loved it!

babyfon test
    August 23, 2011 at 9:01 am

Sites we Like……

[…] Every once in a while we choose blogs that we read. Listed below are the latest sites that we choose […]……

kids timberland boots
    August 25, 2011 at 5:59 pm

great product! A++++

Cake Pops | When the time's right
    September 5, 2011 at 6:56 pm

[…] a log, and, my contribution, cake pops.  If you’re interested, I followed the tutorial from here. WP_SLIDESHOW_IMAGES = { load: […]

Marybeth
    September 5, 2011 at 9:41 pm

I really would like to make these for a shower this weekend. How far in advance can these be made?

Claudia Rodriguez
    September 7, 2011 at 3:53 am

can u use any kind of cake mix and frosting or is this one only good for chocolate??

Cake Pops…why & why not « sara's door
    September 11, 2011 at 2:29 am

[…] Try these out next time you have a weekend to yourself: http://www.littlemissmomma.com/2010/07/cake-pop-recipe.html […]

roxie
    September 12, 2011 at 10:31 pm

ok i know i am retarded. but my cake pops slipped down the stick when i put the on the “drying” foam.
    so i just put the cake balls on a plate still tasted good but not near as fun to serve………. disappointing! 🙁

Stacy
    September 16, 2011 at 1:38 am

Your tutorial was great but I am having problems. My pops keep falling off the sticks when I dip them in chocolate. At first I thought I made them too heavy with too much frosting but it did the same thing the second time around. Can anyone help????

Ashley @ Little Miss Momma
      September 16, 2011 at 10:55 pm

amanda beals
    September 16, 2011 at 7:32 pm

omg i had a cake pop at starbucks and my sis wanted to try and make it. now i know how to

Bethany G
    September 17, 2011 at 2:01 am

Wow! You explained how to make these so well! I’m so excited to try to make them! Thank you! Yours turned out lovely! 🙂

Darleen
    September 20, 2011 at 11:41 pm

I make cakes and when I cut the top off to level them I take the extra cake and mix it w/my icing, just enough so it is moist like the pictures. You do want to refridgerate the ball after you dip the stick in melted chiocolate and put them in the balls. this helps them harding some and makes it alot easier to dip them in the melted chocolate w/out falling off the sticks. I have at times let them sit in the fridge overnight and that is when they were the best. I did them couple of times before I figured it out. I do bake cakes like instructed above but rather use the cake I cut off the ones I bake so that don’t go to waste. They have been a big hit by everyone that tries them!

Diane Musgrove
    September 29, 2011 at 1:51 pm

I had a ball making the cake pops. I made the “Starbucks” birthday cake one. They turned out beautiful & looked just like them, however I did not like the taste of the chocolate on the outside. I only used a tablespoon of the Crisco shortening and I could totally taste the shortening. Is there a substitute for the shortening? Is it just me?

I’m also wondering if I can use the same chocolate I use on my Christmas pretzels? I purchase the chocolate drops at Henry’s/ Sprouts and it is a delicious chocolate. Comes in both white chocolate and chocolate. I dip half the pretzel in white and half in the dark then sprinkle in Holiday sprinkle…..sorry, a little side tracked here.

Also, I refrigerated the balls on foil for 15 minutes prior to frosting and they dipped perfectly. Didn’t loose a single pop off the stick.

Samantha Castor
    October 2, 2011 at 5:25 am

I was wondering if you can substitute the shortening with vegetable oil? I hardly ever cook. I can’t really justify wasting $6 on a can of shortening to use once. Would using like a teaspoon or tablespoon of oil instead?

ashley {little miss momma}
      October 2, 2011 at 11:34 pm

i have never substituted the shortening with something else, so I’m not sure if it would work. If you try it, let us know how it turns out. Sorry I couldn’t be more help.
      xoxo,
      ashley

becky
    October 2, 2011 at 6:15 pm

I made these last night. They really were as easy as you described. However, my “frosting” cracked on some of them. They still tasted good and looked ok too.

jacqueline ortiz
    October 5, 2011 at 6:33 pm

well it looks pretty easy I hope I can make them,those you made are beautiful

Claire @ www.cakepoprecipes.org
    October 11, 2011 at 6:53 am

Hi there! Thanks so much for this post…

When I first tried making cake pops, I encountered A LOT of the problems that people are mentioning here (like the balls falling off the stick!). I discovered (through trial and error) that you need to make sure you use enough frosting to ensure that the cake balls rolls properly. If they are still a bit crumbly and falling apart as you roll them, then add a bit more frosting to the dough mixture.

Also, I try not to make the cake balls too large and heavy. About 1.5 inches is perfect – I use the OXO good grip small cookie scoop to ensure a consistent, perfect size and not too heavy. (Still a decent bite or two of cake though!)

Then, as others have suggested above, I chill the balls to set them (an hour or two in the fridge or 15 minutes in the freezer). Make sure that once you have chilled them you don’t try to dip them straight out of the fridge or freezer. If the balls are still cold through when you dip them in the candy coating, they expand as they heat up and can crack your beautiful coating!

If you like these tips and could use a few more, I’d love it if you could visit my Cake Pop Recipes Blog! … trust me… I’ve made every mistake in the book so you don’t have to 🙂

monica
    October 11, 2011 at 10:08 pm

Hello I wanted to write you some lines just to say that I love your blog and it inspires me a lot in my daily life and for my own blog http://www.losmundosdemomo.blospot.com. I have alredy post your creative and brilliant ideas. Thank you very much

hope
      April 11, 2012 at 11:34 pm

i love the pop cakes there so fun to make with my mom and i love to make them for my friends too its so cool i mad like animal shaps to anyway i love cake pops 🙂 <3

monica
    October 11, 2011 at 10:11 pm

hello, I wanted to write you some lines just to say that I love your blog and it inspires me a lot in my daily life. I have shared your ideas in my own blogand http://www.losmundosdemomo.blospot.com.

thegoodwitch
    October 17, 2011 at 6:33 pm

thank you for this!!! i am going to try your recipe this weekend. i appreciate all the pictures and the detailed instructions. your cake pops turned out great!

beckysusanne
    October 19, 2011 at 1:52 pm

This is amazing! The perfect instructions, I love your pictures and how you break it all down. I also love the comment about using a mini crock pot to keep the melting chocolate consistent. I’m going to make some of these for my halloween party (different decorations ofcourse) and you made it easy for me. Wonderful!

stephanie
    October 25, 2011 at 4:55 am

I have got to say I was a little disappointed. The recipe seemed easy enough and I was excited to make my german chocolate cake pops with white chocolate outside. But 1 the chocolate kept dripping and it was extremely frustrating, and the cake kept falling off the stick. Another problem I encountered was that i didn’t have a cake pop holder and they kept falling over. i turned them upside down and that ended in disaster.

this is definitely not for an amateur
    p.s. yes i did dip the sticks in the coating then froze them before i actully coated them..

Ashley @ Little Miss Momma
      October 25, 2011 at 5:26 am

hi stephanie, sorry this recipe was frustrating. I have certainly had my fair share of disaster cake pop sessions. If you froze the cake but were still having problems keep the cake on the stick, I would try adding a bit more frosting to the cake before you shape the balls–then, once they are shaped, you can chill them in the fridge. This might help keep them from crumbling apart. hope this helps 🙂

DeNeitra
    October 29, 2011 at 4:53 am

Hi there! Such a fab and comprehensive recipe! Thanks for sharing. I must admit I encountered numerous challenges – cake falling down the stick and a major icing disaster. I made the cake balls entirely too big, so I’ll be sure to make them a lot smaller next time. Also, I completely forgot to buy Crisco when I was at the store. . .and yeah, it was downhill from there! I’m definitely going to take another shot at these – they’re super adorable, and really actually simple to make if you follow the instructions. I figure I’ll go with the old saying, practice makes perfect.

Good luck to all of the first timers taking a shot at these bad boys, they’re actually quite tasty.

evelyn
    October 31, 2011 at 5:41 pm

I love them! great tutorial! Thanks

Sassygerl
    November 7, 2011 at 11:44 pm

Wow! This is exactly what I was looking for as far as instructions go. I’m attempting to make my first cake balls this weekend and had so many questions and now I have all the answers. I can’t rate the recipe, yet, but will after my party. 5 stars for the instructions!

Jamie
    November 29, 2011 at 5:34 am

I made these (well some of my friends helped me while I ran around the house doing other things) for my sister’s baby shower…and well…they didn’t taste so great. I don’t know what went wrong but I tasted one (unfortunately not before we put them o ut) and it tasted so bad that I had to spit it out. It was sooo embarrassing. It almost tasted like c hemicals o r something. Do you think it could be that the chocolate burnt (even though I think the girls followed the directions right). OR could it be the crisco?

Kaitley:)!
      November 29, 2011 at 11:11 pm

It Could Probbaly be crisco becasue that also happend to me .

alexmeistertheeaster
      May 16, 2012 at 8:11 pm

I have made cake pops for three occasions, jamie, but they all tasted good. I would think your friends did not fallow the instructions correctly kuz it is verrrry hard to make sweets taste sooo bad you have to spit them out. You should try making them next time when yhou have more time on your hands. I have done it without crisco, and Some fell apart. The second and third time though, I still didn’t use crisco, and I was more careful with them, and did not go as hard on them. None fell apart that time. Good luck and email if you have any q’s @ [email protected]

Kaitley:)!
    November 29, 2011 at 11:10 pm

This A Great Recipe I Am So EXCITED to share this with my family I Have Always Wanted At Cake Pop , But when you go to starbucks there like $4 Each so i decided to do this and they were actually better than starbucks:) Thx’s

Christie
    December 1, 2011 at 9:21 am

After reading this page, I made these. Only I made it with red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting for one batch, lemon cake with lemon frosting for the other batch, white chocolate for both, and instead of the food coloring, I used sprinkles. They were a huuuuge hit at my family thanksgiving get together! If you’re reading this, and you want to impress your family, show up with these things, seriously.

P.S. The lemon cake with lemon frosting batch was SO good. I didn’t use the sticks with that batch which shaves off a lot of time making them. So if you’re feeling lazy, just make cake balls!! Here is a picture of the red velvets I did.

Thank you for this recipe!

Lindsey Abbott
    December 6, 2011 at 4:29 pm

AWESOME tutorial! I like your sense of humor! Helped me out alot! I’m doing these as Christmas party gifts! 🙂

Wedding Wednesday: This One Takes the Cake! | thetwentysomethingblog
    December 14, 2011 at 10:59 pm

[…] If you want to know how to make them, here’s a recipe I found on Pinterest from Little Miss Momma. […]

Amanda
    December 18, 2011 at 9:55 pm

I made these! Seriously AMAZING! I did christmasey ( its a word) ones…..this recipe is so easy and so worth it!

Amanda @ Lillys&lollipops

Jennifer
    December 20, 2011 at 8:34 pm

So I used a cardboard egg carton turned upside down and poked holes in it, instead of using a Styrofoam that I didn’t have the spacing was perfect for the after dipped pops. Just a tip for those of you with no foam.

mary
    January 5, 2012 at 12:35 pm

These are awsome im going to make some for my daughters b-day.this is a great idea!!!

Get your Kids in the Kitchen! « OMG! Yummy
    January 5, 2012 at 8:33 pm

[…] Recipe: from a blog called Little Miss Momma […]

Christina
    January 9, 2012 at 6:18 pm

Thank you so much for these easy-to-follow instructions!!! The pics really helped too! You’re awesome! 🙂

cake pops {yummy!!!} « a little bit of this & that
    January 16, 2012 at 11:49 pm

[…] CAKE POPS!!! […]

Christina M
    January 19, 2012 at 8:28 pm

So I tried a version of these and they look terrible, lol. Taste is fine, but where i had problems is in the coating. It was just too thick. I wish I would have found this post before I made mine. The addition of the crisco to thin it out would have made all the difference. So, thank you for pointing that out, when no one else has.

Alisa
    January 22, 2012 at 6:28 am

I made cake pops for the first time today for my daughter’s birthday. Some of the balls I made ended up with cracks, so they fell apart. Does that mean I didn’t use enough frosting? Also, any tips on distributing the frosting evenly with the cake? It seems to really stick in one spot, so it’s hard to get it around the other cake crumbs. Thanks!

Licia Lou
    February 6, 2012 at 12:59 am

These are amazing, I am going to make them for my sister’s baby shower this weekend. My question is how long do they stay good for? I’m sure you know how shower planning goes and I have a million things to do so I was thinking I could make them a couple days before and just store them in an air tight container. Do you think that would work?

Catie
    February 10, 2012 at 4:36 pm

I am making these for my daughter’s birthday party and I want to make them the day before the party. Once I am finished makinbg them and the shell dries how do i store them until the next afternoon? Thank you!

Valentine’s Treats (a week late) « Fezziet's Blue Room
    February 20, 2012 at 4:13 am

[…] followed the instructions from Ashley @ Little Miss Momma.  I won’t go through all the steps since she did such a great job of it at her site.  This […]

Stacie
    February 20, 2012 at 7:02 pm

Love your tutorial! I found via Pinterest. Wanting to make these for my daughter’s 3rd birthday but was wondering if anything else can be used in place of the shortening or crisco. I have family that cannot have either. Thanks!

Michelle Fowler
    March 10, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Thanks so much for the tutorial with pictures. AWESOME!!! I am going to attempt LaLaLoopsy cake balls for my daughter’s 4th birthday. I am so excited to try now. 🙂

Allison
    March 20, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Made them for my daughter’s fifth birthday party as paty favors. The tutorial was terrific. Freezing the cake balls worked like a charm. I don’t think I added enough shortening to the candy, however, because I ended up having to “frost” the pops rather than pouring the candy on–so they were a bit lumpy. But it didn’t matter after decorating them–they looked awesome. I also went the CakeMate cookie writing icing to decorate because I’m lazy, it was easier, and it gave me more colors to work with and more decorations to make. I’ll likely make these again when my second daughter turns three in August. Thank you so much!

Robin Hale
    March 26, 2012 at 2:56 pm

You. have the knack to make readers want to go and do this recipe immediately with reassurance. I am glad I came across your site. Now… I look forward to an illustrated book from you now. ~ Thanks for giving me the recipe and pictures to wanna do this …. ~ Robin Hale

Kayla
    April 2, 2012 at 10:05 pm

I am so excited to try these for my son’s 4th birthday party. I’ll decorate them as Power Ranger heads! But, could you tell me how early I can make these in advance? Would I need to freeze them? Thank you so much for all the pictures. This visual learner LOVES picture tutorials! 🙂

kelly
    April 5, 2012 at 1:54 pm

Thanks for the great Cake Pop recipe the pictures helped alot….

Mary
    April 7, 2012 at 12:24 am

Great recipe!! But do not suggest Micheals take a look see at creativebag.com great items ar even greater prices on cake boxes, candy sticks ribbons etc!

Jenn
    April 9, 2012 at 6:19 am

I am so glad I came across this tutorial. I have made tons of cake pops but can’t ever figure how to get it not to come off the stick. You answered my question!!!! Yay!

teri
    April 11, 2012 at 3:16 am

me and a friend decided to make these for my 2 year old daughter for her birthday, i must say that after a LONG day of rolling, freezing, dipping…THEY TASTED TERRIBLE! i don’t know what i did wrong, i followed step by step and they tasted like mush…i don’t know

heather
    April 15, 2012 at 1:25 am

Made these using chocolate cake & lemon frosting mixed in….soo good! I used the floored candy melt instead of food coloring.

They’re popping up everywhere | The Cheapskate Cake Boss
    April 17, 2012 at 6:55 am

[…] simple and inexpensive to make. You’ll be popping these in the oven in no time with this easy recipe. Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this […]

Alexandra
    April 19, 2012 at 2:50 am

Thank you so much for all the tips! I had a general idea of how to make them, but the chocolate on chocolate insides were a hit. I made them for the first time ever on my mom’s birthday and I was shocked that all my older relatives were fans! I will be making these again FOR SURE (:

Mandy
    April 28, 2012 at 1:17 am

Can anyone tell me if I can use a different flavor of cake mix? (My daughter does not like chocolate)

Shakiya
      July 6, 2012 at 1:29 pm

I did yellow cake with funfetti frosting instead of the chocolate recipe she used.

Sarah Nicole
    April 28, 2012 at 6:42 pm

I tried cake pops a few days ago without reading any directions and I failed miserably at keeping the balls on the stick as I dipped. Dipping the stick in the candy melts first sounds like the solution!

Tina
    May 10, 2012 at 7:59 am

Hi. Love your recipe, can’t wait to try it. Did you use plastic or paper lollipop sticks?

Birthday Cake Pops | Boredom Brews Brilliance
    May 16, 2012 at 6:30 pm

[…] Inspiration: Little Miss Momma […]

Christina
    May 19, 2012 at 8:24 pm

How bad would the cake pops turn out if I forgot the vegetable oil? Because I forgot it.

Valerie V
    May 20, 2012 at 2:05 pm

I made these for the first time ever for my daughter’s 17th birthday party. The recipe was super easy to follow, and they came out great!! I used white rainbow chip cake mix and frosting with light cocoa candy melts. While the chocolate was still wet, I sprinkled the pops with rainbow sprinkles.

Everyone (preteens, teens, and adults) in the house LOVED them and came back for more! Thanks!

Samantha
    May 28, 2012 at 10:46 am

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I am about as close to useless as you can get in the kitchen but really wanted to actually make something for my daughters birthday! I tried these (sprinkles instead of chocolate lines) and they are great (not perfectly even coating, but sprinkles somewhat cover that!).

I had a couple fall off the stick, but that was fine!

There is going to be a VERY proud little 4 year old at pre-school tomorrow!!!!

Kassie
    May 28, 2012 at 7:50 pm

:):) Thank you so Much they were DELISIOUS and you Tutorial made it so so easy!!!!!!!

It’s My Blog’s 1st Birthday! Cake Pops For Everyone! | My Daily Bread Body and Soul
    June 4, 2012 at 4:01 am

[…] vanilla icing?  The possibilities are endless!  After I made the pops I found a website called Miss Little Momma and let me tell you this little momma knows her cake pops – they are really cute.  I can […]

Daniel
    June 5, 2012 at 3:39 am

Crisco Shortening Solution.

Substitute Coconut Oil for Crisco.
    Coconut oil is a Solid at 72 degrees.
    Add 2 to 3 tbs of coconut oil to white chocolates to thin.
    When refrigerated will aid in hardening.
    I add 4 tbs of coconut oil to the frosting, stirring thoroughly, then mix with cake crumbs.
    Refrigerating & freezing with the coconut oil helps solidify and hold together while enhansing the flavor.

Instead of corn oil or the evil Canola Oil – i do All my baking with coconut oil .
    Increased Moistness and Additional flavor is the result.

cake pops | Carrie Coleman Photography
    June 13, 2012 at 4:20 am

[…] used this recipe and to my pleasant surprise, they turned out quite […]

Denise and Laura
    June 13, 2012 at 6:55 pm

I have to admit I cringed for a second when you crumbled the entire cake! lol Cake pops are definitely something that I would want to try making soon. You did a wonderful job!

Marissa
    June 19, 2012 at 5:17 am

I posted my pictures on pinterest, but I just used your recipe to inspire a slightly altered version. I’m currently working as a tour actor/director for a children’s theatre company where I am in a different city/town each week, staying in hotels/motels. Therefore, I have no kitchen or oven, and my supplies are very limited. So essentially, I made your recipe using leftover brownies instead of cake, peanut butter for frosting, melted Hershey’s milk chocolate for the white chocolate, a coffee stirrer for the stick, and an upside down disposable coffee cup for the styrofoam. And it worked great! Thanks for your inspiration while I’m on the road, and can’t bake too much!

Susie
    June 22, 2012 at 4:26 pm

I made cake pops for the first time and found it was pretty easy, albeit time consuming! However, my only problem was the stick going through the cake ball. The tip on using the candy as a glue is genius and will certainly try it next time. Thanks for the tutorial, it was awesome!

Josephine
    June 27, 2012 at 6:53 am

Love it love it love it!

Shakiya
    July 6, 2012 at 1:32 pm

I thought I bought the food coloring that you suggested but just like you prescribed…. Lol the chocolate melted on site… How would I know I purchased GEL instead of LIQUID!!!

Shakiya
      July 6, 2012 at 1:33 pm

I MEANT HARDENED

Brenda
    July 8, 2012 at 6:44 am

Hi, Just made cake pops for the first time – cakes themselves were fine, but I wanted to cover them in ??icing ??frosting (but not melted chocolate). Tried a recipe which a blogger wrote forr an icing to put on to ice donuts which was 62.5ml (1/4 cup milk), tsp vanilla extract – warmed on stove, then add 500g sifted icing sugar icing sugar and liquid food colouring – very solidy – more milk made it work better – but then so runny when dipping and a long time to dry enough to place upright. also very very sugary (even for someone with a very sweet tooth). Do you have a recipe for icing or frosting I could use which would allow me to dip the pops giving good coverage and not having everything slide off??

Talia
    July 13, 2012 at 4:22 pm

Would this recipe still work if I used a vanilla cake??? I have made the suggested one before but I want to mix it up now. Thanks!!!

Cake Recipe: Children Cake Pops | Kids, Child & ChildrenKids, Child & Children
    July 13, 2012 at 7:26 pm

[…] One of my favorites is Ashley’s Easy Cake Pop Recipe. […]

Kellie
    July 14, 2012 at 6:04 am

First time trying to make cake pops so I typed in easy cake pop recipe and this came up and boy am I glad it did! I used moist yellow cake and cream cheese frosting instead, but other than that I followed the recipe and they turned out yummy and with a perfect conistency. I’m not a big baker, but I wanted to try these for a fourth of July party, and they were a huge hit! Even someone commented that they don’t like cake pops but that these were the best ones they have ever had. So a big thank you for sharing this recipe!

Peggy
    July 16, 2012 at 1:36 am

Thank you for the step by step instruction. I can’t cook to save my life but after three times of making this I finally master in cake pops. You are awesome! Everyone at my daughter’s birthday party loves it!!!!

Equilibrium Studio | Newsletter – July 2012
    July 17, 2012 at 3:26 pm

[…] Click Here to learn how to make your own cake pops! […]

Cake Balls Anyone? | Tuna & Jelly's Food Blog
    July 22, 2012 at 10:03 pm

[…] on numerous blogs, so I thought I would use the concepts and create my own (I used Bakerella and Little Miss Momma as […]

Joyce sims
    August 16, 2012 at 4:39 pm

5 star
    Your tut. told me what I needed to know about how to thin
    the icing. Thank u 100 fold. Can u tell me
    how long I can keep the pops in the ice box? The baby shower is 7 days away. Should I put the finished
    product in the freezer?

Cake Pop Ideas - Reasons To Skip The Housework
    August 18, 2012 at 4:57 pm

[…] Chocolate Cake Pops {Little Miss Momma} […]

Courtney
    August 21, 2012 at 10:34 pm

Thank you for this tutorial! I am making these for my engagement party this coming Sunday and am so excited! I was told to keep them in the fridge to help them last longer but I am worried I may not have enough space for all of them. Will they go bad if they sit out for a day or two? How should they be covered? Thanks for any help/suggestions you may have.

Melinda Ozgun
    August 24, 2012 at 5:26 pm

This recipe was awesome I LOVE CAKE POPS <3

Fourth of July Backyard Party - celebrate - Little Miss Momma
    September 23, 2012 at 3:58 pm

[…]  Star banner cut using my Silhouette. Doily Banner tutorial Flag Cake: store bought. Cake Pops Tutorial Burlap Table Runner Bows and Flags: Dollar Tree Bottled Coke and Root Beer: grocery store […]

The Cake Pops Experiment | ALL YOU DO IS EAT!
    October 3, 2012 at 5:42 am

[…] I came across this website with simple step-by-step instructions on making cake pops.  I’d never considered making, […]

Your Weekend : 10 Adorable Cake Pops To Make | justb.
    October 29, 2012 at 6:52 am

[…] Cake Pops via here Amazing Spool Of Cotton Cake Pops via here Super Easy Super Simple Cake Pops via here Gorgeous An Apple A Day Cake Pops via here Confetti Easter Egg Shaped Cake Pops via here Monster […]

Dalia Montano
    December 2, 2012 at 12:28 am

I found your tutorial very simple. Thanks for sharing! Making them for children from our church, im sure they will love them!

Shelby Morgan
    December 18, 2012 at 1:47 am

question, can i leave them out for the night or should i put them in the fridge for the night? or the freezer? Thanks for the amazing tutorial!

Birthday Cake Pops | The Crafty Frugaler
    January 16, 2013 at 12:34 am

[…] Inspiration: Little Miss Momma […]

Only Cake Pops
    February 17, 2013 at 7:37 pm

Hey Ashley! An oldie but a goodie recipe. SO simple to make, and the looks on the kids’ faces tell us everything we need to know about the taste. I’ve hat tipped the post over at my blog – Easy Cake Pops! – which hopefully some rookie bakers will stumble upon and come your way. 🙂

Kate.

Yes, Cake Pops Just Got Even Cuter | Paulette Safdieh
    March 1, 2013 at 8:50 pm

[…] white ones are made of yellow cake and coated with white chocolate and sprinkles. Check out the super easy recipe we followed on […]

Whale Baby Boy Shower Ideas
    March 14, 2013 at 7:37 am

[…] for about 20 minutes. Now, roll dough into 1.5 inch balls.  Then use the second half of THIS recipe to complete your cake […]

Coupons Inside
    March 21, 2013 at 2:32 am

My relatives all the time say that I am killing my time here at
    web, but I know I am getting experience daily by reading such fastidious
    content.

30 Blogs with the Best Cake Pop Recipes | Babysitters
    May 21, 2013 at 12:52 pm

[…] Cake Pop Recipe […]

Easy summer cake pops | My Family Blog
    May 28, 2013 at 2:08 am

[…] I’m the one who swore off baking last fall and I will still create these fabulous and rich pops for the right occasion–I just did for my son’s preschool graduation party.  So many moms asked me how I had the time to create such an impressive display and they all asked for the recipe, inspired by Little Miss Momma. […]

cake pops |
    June 3, 2013 at 12:22 pm

[…] used this recipe and to my pleasant surprise, they turned out quite […]

Sue
    July 4, 2013 at 3:20 pm

These are wonderful, Ashley. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I’m making them today with my grandson for the 4th of July with appropriate decorations. I like to place a surprise in the center, perhaps a cherry, or a small round piece of caramel. The kids love them so much that I make an adult version for the parents. The adult version cake is baked replacing liquid with Kahlua (or your choice of liqueur). Then for the coating, you can purchase candy oil flavorings for liquere’s at cake decorating supply stores. I’m not sure if Michael’s has it, but you can certainly order them online. They make great adult treats too! Of course, the alcohol cooks out leaving only the flavor, and the oils don’t contain alcohol, so if the kids happen to get one — no problem!

Sue
      July 4, 2013 at 3:21 pm

A note about the oils that I forgot to mention. They flavor the candy melts:)

Cake Pops: The Great Wedding Cake Alternative
    July 7, 2013 at 8:36 pm

[…] I thought that I was potentially missing out on something really, really good. I Google’d some recipes, cake and icing you say… but I quickly swept it under the rug of things I wanted to try but […]

July 9, 2013 at 7:57 am

What’s up to all, the contents existing at this web site are truly awesome for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.

Toniann Mandato
    July 25, 2013 at 4:07 pm

How far in advanced could you make them without going bad, I have a babyshower to attend to on sunday and im making her the cake pops but I don’t know when to start them

WetigeEagen
    July 27, 2013 at 10:42 am

Rummaged all Internet and found a remarkable site with free movies

ZOYA
    August 3, 2013 at 4:14 pm

Hi I will like to know that the food coloring you used does it have gelatin

ZOYA
      August 4, 2013 at 9:14 pm

And I will like to ask did you used the hole chocolate cake or quarter

Tuesday Tea: She Fainted | Writing Blog
    August 6, 2013 at 6:03 pm

[…] honor of my birthday tomorrow here is a delicious cake pop recipe from LittleMissMomma.com. Cake pops are delicious decadent treats. […]

Connie
    September 6, 2013 at 4:29 am

Making these today

Lee San
    September 20, 2013 at 7:12 am

Thank you for sharing this. I hope to make it this Sun… many thanks… I don’t really know how to make my own frosting…. Can I just use the ones that I searched from the Internet? BEST WISHES 🙂 :*

Pink Friday and a Show! | Queenikathleeni Designs
    October 1, 2013 at 3:41 am

[…] ::12:: Polka dot cake pops that melted in your mouth. You can find the recipe here. […]

Janette
    January 23, 2014 at 7:30 am

No wonder your aunt is so proud of you – great blog – great pics! Keep up the great work…little miss momma! :>)

The Cake Pops Experiment | All You Do Is Eat
    March 2, 2014 at 6:46 pm

cardboard countertop displays
    March 5, 2014 at 12:02 am

Hi mates, how is everything, and what you want to
    say about this post, in my view its actually awesome in support of me.

www.bokmassan.se
    March 19, 2014 at 8:51 am

I think that we should support a local business by
    utilising a nearby ‘man and van’ to move the large items.

Gayane
    March 21, 2014 at 2:23 am

These are too cute! My kids have been asking for pop cakes (they’ve seen them at Star Bucks) and I did buy them there couple of times. But they seem so wet and ugly inside.. So I dicided to make my own and just bought the pop cake mold tray. I do bake different things but never made those. Was looking for a recipe and yours popped out and here I am. This whole time I thought they are made from scrach but as it turns out it’s a cake mix! I guess it makes it easier that way:) I will try it for sure! Thanks!

lauren
    May 12, 2014 at 10:11 pm

I just downloaded Mozilla firefox, how do i make it so my opening page is bebo? I know its possible i just can’t remember how. I mean so that when you open firefox its not google its bebo, if yous get what i mean?.

gcspeedslimreviews.com
    June 2, 2014 at 12:29 am

Hello mates, how is everything, and what you desire to
    say about this post, in my view its really amazing for me.

Birthday Cake Pops | The Crafty Frugaler
    August 9, 2014 at 8:49 am

[…] Inspiration: Little Miss Momma […]

August 13, 2014 at 6:17 pm

Thanks to my father who told me concerning this blog,
    this web site is in fact amazing.

No-Fuss Plans In passwords - An Intro
    September 24, 2014 at 7:47 pm

No-Fuss Plans In passwords – An Intro

Cake Pop Recipe – Best Of, eat – Little Miss Momma

www.iloveironmaidendotcom.com
    September 28, 2014 at 11:14 pm

It’s really very complicated in this busy life to listen news on TV, so I just use internet
    for that purpose, and take the newest news.

netizenbuzz.blogspot.com
    October 4, 2014 at 6:06 am

A bunch of wonderful advise on this great site, really need a steam shower unit in my bathroom

pottery factory
    January 23, 2015 at 7:36 pm

Try these out next time you have a weekend to yourself

chhiwat
    August 15, 2015 at 10:21 pm

Good easy simple to learn thank you

harga besi beton ulir 10 mm
    March 22, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Matching Blog
    September 26, 2016 at 5:22 am

Make Your Pops Happy With Best

[…] This means if you purchase an item from a link I provide to those shops, I some […]

Begins Blog
    October 15, 2016 at 4:50 am

These Birthday Cake Pops

[…] en mention it here. I am also a member of affiliate programs. This means if you […]

Acrylic Blog
    June 22, 2017 at 3:48 am

Sometimes A Simple Pop Of Color Or

[…] never commit to sharing a positive review, but if I like the product and think m […]

gotaram
    July 8, 2017 at 2:20 am

These cake pop are so cute!! I’ll make them with my kids! Thank you for sharing!

Chocolate Blog
    July 22, 2017 at 2:49 pm

Decadent Halloween Truffle Cake Pops

[…] ood fit for my readers. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that help support […]

Crystle
    March 28, 2018 at 7:55 pm

Tremendous issues here. I’m very satisfied to see your post.
    Thanks so much and I am having a look forward to touch you.
    Will you please drop me a e-mail?

Jessy @ Daymoms
    April 4, 2018 at 1:35 pm

Thank you very very very much for this DELICIOUS recipe !
    Tutorial you made was easy and great, will defiantly made for my kids.

Justina @ zinaukaip
    June 10, 2018 at 6:13 pm

As great as it can be for kids!