nest

Picture Wall Ideas

You’ll find me blogging over at Kristen Duke Photograpy today.
I’m showing you how I decorate with portraits around my house. Living room, family room, and elsewhere.
And while you’re visiting, check out the posts by these other fabulous bloggers–amazing ideas and talent from these gals.

PeaceLoveTerri
    September 27, 2011 at 9:18 pm

Oh, fun!

Monica
    September 27, 2011 at 10:29 pm

I love the picture wall collages. I need to develop a talent for that… my walls are bare! Thanks for the ideas 🙂

Amber
    September 28, 2011 at 3:18 am

I have lots and lots of frames that sit on my floor around my house for decor as well. One of my favorite things to do! Great post!

megan
    September 28, 2011 at 3:02 pm

Thank for sharing! I have lived in my home for a little over a year and I am yet to put things on the walls. Hopefully I will get them done soon.

Can I ask you a question? Would you mind sharing where you got your family photos done last year (where it seems like a farm)? I live in Orange County, CA and would love to visit and maybe get family photos done there.

Thanks. Megan

Anna @ The Guiltless Life
    September 28, 2011 at 9:22 pm

I love Kristen’s photography. Can’t wait to check out your guest post over there!

majece majece
    May 14, 2019 at 6:18 pm

After reading https://admission-writer.com/blog/how-to-brainstorm-good-college-essay-topics-and-find-the-one-that-works-for-you you can learn more about getting perfect college essay topic. I had such experience recently

Abby Taylor
    January 11, 2020 at 4:53 pm

Hello, I want to thank you for sharing this interesting information. This is rather great it will be useful for my https://quality-essay.com.

HERVE LEGER
    March 25, 2020 at 11:44 am

can be especially difficult to achieve with a knit because they’re all Herve Leger Bandage Dress going to be formed to the body.

mik Per
    May 15, 2020 at 8:59 pm

Public speaking is our topic today and my teacher changed my technique into mentioning the nuances in wording which could absolutely have an effect on the way to set up a hassle free performance. Today turned into a amazing teaching and I looked forward for subsequent week’s evaluation. Thanks arts columbia.

nerdify prices
    May 15, 2020 at 11:42 pm

The only thing is matter after all is the price. If it is too high, you’ll not get a lot of cleints. That’s probably the problem of nerdify. The nerdify prices are too high and thus, they are not so popular among cleints.