celebrate

Father’s Day Gift Guide

What to get Dad for Father’s Day
I always have trouble finding the perfect gift for Father’s Day.
Do I go with something sentimental, something he needs, something personal, small, big???
And if any of you are like me, then you’ve been struggling too.
Here are some ideas I found around the web {some with your help}.
Lap Top Case
Grill Guru Kit
What are you getting for Dad this year?
Links?

Jayna Rae
    May 18, 2011 at 6:01 am

There are some REALLY great ideas there. I think this year I am going to get the man an electric griddle. He LOVES making pancakes, but we don;t have a GREAT surface for him to do it on. However, I may embrace one or two of those more creative ideas as well. Thanks, as always, for a LOVELY post.

Talia
    May 18, 2011 at 6:32 am

ahhh ladies these ideas are great (: i love love love thinking outside the box when it comes to gift ideas..and ashley your ideas are fab..may have to use one of them<3 i'm new to the blogging world and would love it if you could visit me whenver you can..because i know your super busyyy being a super mommy lol.. you can find me at "mom!maofamiracle" thanks doll face

Talia
    May 18, 2011 at 6:33 am

and obviosly i cannot type haha i meant, mommofamiracle– so sorry it's late hehe

Aileen
    May 18, 2011 at 6:56 am

I got my pops a backup battery for his iphone. I figure he can keep it with his camping stuff, he loves camping & hikes and the last thing he needs is to get stuck somewhere with a dead phone!

Aubrey
    May 18, 2011 at 1:05 pm

omgoodness!!! That wooden camera cover is to die for!!!!!!! I wish they made one for my android!

Our Crazy Bunch
    May 18, 2011 at 1:39 pm

Great ideas. I am still not sure what I might be getting the hubby. The spices I am liking a lot though. 🙂

Karri
    May 18, 2011 at 4:28 pm

My hubs would def. love that keychain w/ the pic my kids drew! He'd also dig the bracelet.
    I am still trying to figure out my gift. Hubs birthday and father's day are always the same weekend/within days of each other, so it makes it difficult.

Karri
    May 18, 2011 at 4:35 pm

As far as past ideas go, we've done super cool, funky/fun cufflinks, golf clubs, a huge tent for the family so we could go camping,a ticket stub diary (he loves to go to sporting events w/ the kids), and when our oldest was little, we had him paint a mug for daddy at a pottery place that hubs still uses to this day. One year, I took a photo of the kids w/ 'daddy rocks' tshirts that I made and framed it in an altered frame I made (for the office).

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too
    May 18, 2011 at 5:34 pm

My siblings and I are pitching in for a kindle for my dad! My kids are in charge of picking out a gift for their dad!

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too
    May 18, 2011 at 5:34 pm

CAW
    May 18, 2011 at 7:13 pm

ARRRGGGHHH. The only bracelet my hubs will wear is a livestrong. i love the hero bracelet maybe I should order a hero tshirt because anyone who can manhandle chemo and radiation in my book is a hero-
    he wont wear scarfs/necklaces
    he does like to camp though- we have a baby camper her name is Martha maybe I'll venture along those lines….??!!! keep the ideas coming please..

Margaret @ Peace and Paper Designs
    May 18, 2011 at 10:55 pm

Wow! What great fathers day items. Love the laptop case, how clever 🙂 Lots of great stuff on etsy, it amazes me.

Zsa Zsa
    May 19, 2011 at 2:10 am

Okay now I'm worried. All your suggestions are A-MAZING Ashley! Love them all, but I think my favorites are the laptop case, the grill kit and the tumbler. Hopefully, by the end of the week I can finally decide on what to get my dad. 🙂

Ashley
    May 21, 2011 at 4:04 am

I got my dad one of those Name in Photos things. Like where there are pictures of things that look like letters of the alphabet and you can spell out someone's name in it. It's really cool, and it says "LSU" because that's where he went to college. They're super awesome.

wholesale nike shox