live

It Arrived

And in my excitement,
the creative bloggy section of my brain is experiencing amnesia.
Oh well, I guess I’ll just read.
read this, if you’re wondering what I’m talking about…

Nina @ Momma Go Round
    April 2, 2011 at 6:21 am

ENJOY! Call me in the morning when you haven't slept 🙂

Jayna Rae
    April 2, 2011 at 7:23 am

Enjoy your read. Maybe I will have to put it on my Birthday wish list.

kate
    April 2, 2011 at 7:24 am

oh my. I just started reading this 5 hours ago. And hadn't put it down until I came to check my email. It's. so. good.

Handbags*N*Pigtails
    April 2, 2011 at 11:59 am

Happy reading! No better way to spend a Saturday afternoon:)
    XO,
    Sarah

Kelsey
    April 2, 2011 at 2:07 pm

I got my copy last week! In between naptimes I'm reading away!

Cris Davis
    April 2, 2011 at 3:25 pm

I've awarded you with a Lovely Blogger Award over at Mom. Nonstop.

Kerbi
    April 2, 2011 at 3:44 pm

I have got to go get this book!

Ali Rockwell
    April 2, 2011 at 5:15 pm

I just won this book in a giveaway and Ree is going to sign it and I am DYING waiting for it to come! I hope she writes something like "Ali you're so awesome, come be my new best friend and I'll make you dinner and treats every single day" or something like that.

Can't wait to read it!

Jamie
    April 3, 2011 at 5:09 am

I don't know if this is an appropriate place to put this comment, but hopefully you don't mind. :0) I just wanted to let you know that I <3 <3 <3 your blog. I enjoy reading your stories, looking at all your adorable pictures, copying your craft ideas, and the links and stores you suggest are always great. I appreciate your honesty and transparency on this blog, so so much. You totally inspired me to take up blogging again, and this time around I am going to blog about what I want to, not what I think people want to read. Hopefully that will be the key to sticking with it.
    Any-hoo, sorry for the long, wordy comment. I just wanted to let you know that you are great, sweet and inspiring. Thanks. :0)

Chrissie
    April 3, 2011 at 6:56 pm

I'll have to pick up a copy and read it too! book discussion!!!

PeaceLoveApplesauce
    April 6, 2011 at 7:49 pm

I haven't started this yet, but I have it downloaded on my Nook. Let me know what you think..

Tara
    April 30, 2011 at 1:16 pm

I am just now getting to the second part of this book and love, LOVE, love it. Enjoy!

Cheap Louis Vuitton Sale
    August 15, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Bustling hedgerows, wild and wonderful woodlands and our favourite English wildlife transport you to a thoroughly rural idyll.