celebrate

Hello Mothers Day

{Inspired by Lisa Leonard’s Hello Monday series}

Hello beautiful Mother’s Day.
Hello to my precious itty bitty baby boy.

Hello to pretty packages wrapped for my favorite mothers.

Hello to yummy appetizers.

Hello future PGA tour winner–and lefty.

Hello Mother’s Day flowers.

Hello to my favorite Mother’s Day gift–a 2 hour mid-day nap on Grandma’s couch.

Hello to a yummy BBQ dinner.

Hello to cheesy toddler smiles.

Hello to my adorable gap toothed smiley boy.

Hello to the random bass my Uncle Joe caught from my Mom’s dock.

Hello sunset kisses.

Hello peace and quiet.

Hello perfect, simple, and beautiful Mother’s Day Sunday.
Sometimes I can’t believe I’m a Momma.
Boy am I lucky.

How did you spend Mother’s Day?

Michelle {the Momma Bird}
    May 14, 2012 at 5:59 am

Looks like a perfect day 🙂 Love your dress btw – where did you get it??!! I can’t believe the length is perfect! I have such a hard time finding maxi dresses that actually fit my 4’11.5” frame!
    Mother’s Day over here was a typical day, I got to sleep in, had a nice breakfast, then spent quality time with the hubs & boys. Finished reading the Hunger Games & finished it off by finding out my gift was a trip to Budapest for Memorial Day weekend! (we live in England right now so we’re not THAT crazy) 🙂

Erin
    May 14, 2012 at 6:20 am

What a wonderful mother’s day! Mine was amazing. We spent it at the zoo.

Natalie
    May 14, 2012 at 8:05 am

Awww lovely pictures! Happy Mother’s Day!

Natalie

Dani
    May 14, 2012 at 11:36 am

I want to be where you are 🙂 the water seems so relaxing. Mine was spent with my 3 wonderful children and amazing husband. It was perfect. Great Sacrament Meeting where the children and men sang to us mothers. Then off to home for some relaxin’ with the family. I too feel very lucky to be a Mom.

Jamie
    May 14, 2012 at 2:57 pm

Happy Mothers Day to you!

Kailie
    May 14, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Need to know where you got your outfit!!! I am onbessed with Maxi’s and bright cardigans. Looking fab as always and happy mother’s day to you!

Heather
    May 14, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Love all the pictures, especially the Sunset kisses!

Lindsay Lee
    May 14, 2012 at 4:39 pm

Happy Mothers Day gorgeous momma. Miss you!

Jessi
    May 14, 2012 at 5:11 pm

Everything about this post made me smile!! That dress, the tomatoes and mozarella, your cutie playing golf, flowers, your hair, peace and quiet, relaxing!! Looks like you had an amazing Mother’s Day.

Carly
    May 14, 2012 at 5:44 pm

Yes i want to know where you got that dress as well, because i am short also, and would love to find a maxi that would fit me!! 🙂

kendall
    May 14, 2012 at 7:25 pm

Lovely mothers day pics ashley! And your hair is amazing – I can’t wait until mine gets that long 🙂 Glad you had a great mothers day!

[email protected]
    May 14, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Hope you had the best mothers day! You are such an amazing mom and wes is so lucky to have you, as will #2 😉 LOVE YOU

Lis
    May 14, 2012 at 7:39 pm

Love that last picture the most! Happy Mother’s Day!

Liz
    May 14, 2012 at 7:41 pm

Love the 2-hour nap gift – got one of those myself, and loved every quiet moment sunning on my deck! Check out the rest: http://accordingtol1128.blogspot.com/2012/05/happy-day-for-mamas.html

[email protected] Mommyhood
    May 14, 2012 at 7:55 pm

I always love your pictures! 🙂 This was my first Mother’s Day and it was a quiet day (exactly how I wanted it to be, lol!). My husband took care of our 3 month old, let me sleep in, cooked dinner, and changed all the poopy diapers. Such a great day!

Alissa Circle
    May 14, 2012 at 8:16 pm

You look adorable! I love that dress on you and your little belly is so adorable. We had a wonderful Mother’s Day complete with diamond earrings as a gift. Woop! Miss you friend. We need to get together.

Audrey Crisp
    May 14, 2012 at 9:27 pm

Lovely pics! You look great! I spent my first Mother’s Day alone with baby Weston. IT kinda sucked. HAHA! Good thing my husband is almost done with school at NYU!

AmandaX
    May 14, 2012 at 9:52 pm

What a lovely day. You look gorgeous! Loving your outfit. Tell your Momma hi for me. Miss you!

xoxo

Rachel Nicole
    May 14, 2012 at 11:49 pm

I love all the pictures with you in them. You are SO cute! My favorite has to be the “cheesy toddler smiles” one. Too cute!

School Sparks Renee
    May 15, 2012 at 1:45 am

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing! I had dinner with my daughter and her husband and just took it easy all day! Renee

Melanie
    May 15, 2012 at 2:40 am

What a great mother’s day! I love all the pictures and you look great! Our mother’s day wasn’t too exciting because my hubby and two out of three kids had the stomach flu. So I was just taking care of them! However, my hubby allowed me to leave and go shopping for a bit. I did take two kids that were decently well. LOL Oh being a mom. So worth it. I can hardly believe I’m a mom too

Ilene @ Much Love, illy
    May 15, 2012 at 3:00 am

i spent mother’s day with my momma! it was the best!
    looks like yours was just so perfect.
    happy belated mother’s day, friend!

Heather
    May 15, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Beautiful pictures. It looked like a perfect day.

Rebecca
    May 15, 2012 at 8:07 pm

You have the cutest baby belly! This was my first mothers day and I loved every minute!

becomingmommie.wordpress.com

Kassi @ Truly Lovely
    May 15, 2012 at 9:58 pm

Happy Mother’s day Ashley!! 🙂 Times TWO!!! I’m not a momma yet, so I spent the weekend spoiling my momma along with my sister!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss
    May 16, 2012 at 2:59 am

You’re just too gorgeous, Ashley, and man is that little guy of yours a cutie! Hope you had the best Mother’s Day!

xo,
    Heather

Kelli
    May 16, 2012 at 4:20 pm

What a perfect mothers day. I’m not sure why it took me so long to discover your blog….but I love it! So much I can relate to. xoxo.

Monkey
    May 17, 2012 at 10:03 pm

It was wonderful to spend the day with you. I love watching you be a mommy. I love you, You are the bestest baby in the whole wide world!

Lacie
    May 17, 2012 at 11:35 pm

Happy late mothers day! It looks like you had so so so much fun 😀

That dress is so adorable by the way. It looks great with your baby belly.

summer
    May 18, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Can I come live at your mom’s house? I want to live on a lake!

Charla
    May 23, 2012 at 9:04 pm

I adore your dress and sweet baby bump! Where did you get it (the dress, not the bump… I know how that happens because I have one too!)??