615D92B6-1CB2-4C0D-89BE-30AB08C4D307

Indy
    May 30, 2020 at 11:41 am

Sending you healing light during your darkest hour. I’m so sorry for your loss, my heart is hurting reading your words and seeing Stevie Lynn’s angelic face. At least this baby is no longer suffering. And, Ashley, we will all be together one day in the sweet hereafter. This life is only temporary, heaven is eternal.

This may be a little before your time. But there was this movie “American Pie” and I always remember this quote from it, “Don’t take life so seriously, no one makes it out alive.”

I know you had big dreams, and I know your soul is crushed. Just take it one day at a time, and remember that you have friends you’ve never met, who are praying for you and hoping you’ll come through.

Love & Hugs,

Indy

Arlene Gaffney
    May 30, 2020 at 10:30 pm

Dear Ashley: There are no words that can fully express the sympathy that I am feeling right now for you and your family. The only thing that can hep you right now are prayers. No prayers go unanswered, and I will continue to pray for you.✝️

Jodi Avery
    May 31, 2020 at 6:43 am

Just saw your story about your tragic loss on a news site in the uk. I cant imagine what you and your family are going through right but wanted to sent you our love and thoughts. So heartbreaking reading about your beautiful daughters passing
    Lots of love and hugs to you and your family x

Arlene Gaffney
    May 31, 2020 at 10:32 pm

Dear Ashley: I thought of you when I read “The Angel “ by Hans Christian Andersen. I pray that it will bring you some comfort.

With much love,
    Arlene

Krisztina Sütőné T.
    June 3, 2020 at 5:17 am

Saint Augustine: Death is nothing
    I just went to the other side.
    I am I You are You
    As we were to one another
    We will always be.
    Call me as you always call me.
    Talk to me as you always did.
    Don’t change the tone of your voice.
    Don’t be sombre or sad.
    Keep laughing at what we used to laugh together.
    Pray, smile, think of me, pray with me.
    At home, let my name sound
    As it always did.
    With no fuss, no shadow.
    Life still means what it has always meant.
    It’s what it has always been: the thread isn’t cut.
    Why should I be out of your mind
    Just because I am out of sight ?
    I’m not far, just on the other side of the path.
    All is fine, you see.
    Soon, you will know how to reach my heart.
    Soon, you will feel my love again.
    Wipe your tears and don’t cry if you love me.

Mary
      June 5, 2020 at 6:58 am

St. Augustine….This is so profound.
      These are words that could possibly bring a sense of peace to those who are crushed.
      Thank you for sharing. Me