celebrate

Kid Friendly Halloween Fireplace

1fireplace 8 fireplace 9fireplace 6fireplace 4bat bannerfireplace 2 fireplace 3fireplace 7
My boys are not into “scary” Halloween themes–not yet anyway.  So in order to avoid nightmares while still getting in the holiday spirit, I keep the decor pretty cutesy and whimsical for them (and for me).  I have two of the sweetest friends in the world (more about them later) and they stopped by a few weeks ago with boxes of exciting decor to create a surprise Halloween mantle for my boys.  The first words out of Wesley’s mouth when he got home from school: woooooaaaahhhh mom, this is reeeeaally beautiful!  His unprompted, sweet and sensitive observations always melt my heart into a puddle.  These boys of mine may be wild but they sure have good hearts.  And man, I love the holidays with kids–I’m literally giddy about all the excitement of the next couple months!

You can check out our first ever Halloween fireplace from last year here.
Or the fun kiddo Halloween party we did this year here.

Sabrina
    October 23, 2014 at 2:54 am

Jealous! I have a darn TV over my mantle, thanks to the hubs 🙁

Melissa
    October 23, 2014 at 4:54 am

I agree!! Gorgeous!

bwert
    October 23, 2014 at 6:17 am

So glad the bats replaced the skeletons! I LOVE your mantle! You are an inspiration to me. Thank you, Ashley!

Danielle+S
    October 23, 2014 at 8:40 am

Yes it’s super cute! I on the other hand cannot bring myself to decorate for Halloween. I prefer to decorate for fall because it can stay up longer. I suppose if my 3 year old wanted me too I would 🙂

Brittney
    October 24, 2014 at 5:21 am

Where do I get those spiders?

Ray Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses
    March 28, 2015 at 9:19 pm

Interests are the power behind every dispute. a situation is only a way of meeting those interests. Mediators try to get the parties to consider interests rather than positions. We contributed one night at Un Patio en Luberon, Booking at the last moment. As other testers have said,Ray Ban Online Sale, It is tricky to obtain, And the map on their home website is useful. I stayed at this B with my mom and her best friend in social gathering of their 60th birthdays. If the latter, They severely sac