live

Hello Monday: Bunting and Book Club

photo

Joining the fabulous Lisa Leonard for another Hello Monday series.
You should play along.

***

Hello Monday.
Hello book club.
A great read, good food, awesome discussion and best friends.
Carry On Warrior…well, let’s just say this book is good. really, really good.
Like, the read it more than once kind of good.

photo

wecandohardthingsquoteI found these printables on Pinterest–they are FREE on Simply Fresh Designs.
Each book club member took one home–inspired by the book.

straws

straws2

Hello paper straws.
You make me happy.
It’s the little things.

photo

Hello latest addition of bunting to the fireplace.
You make me happy too.

tablerunner

Hello to my Mom.
Who got busy sewing over the last several weeks so she could re-open my Etsy shop as her own.
Proud of her, and excited for more table runners (see above), burlap, linen and pillow covers.
Use the code: LMM15 for 15% OFF your entire order. shop here.

stickygrammagnets

stickygram

Hello to my favorite little milestones,
captured forever in these photos.
And now they live on my fridge , making me smile every day.
Get 3 sheets of these magnets for the price of 2 with the code: LOVEYOUDADDIO.
Perfect Father’s Day gift. Shop StickyGram here.

necklaces

Photos taken in the shop A Beautiful Mess.

Hello impromptu antiquing trip for a quick 1 hour getaway.
Because sometimes thats all you need to regroup.
Listen to those promptings.
Get away. Breath. Regroup.
Think. But not too much.
And come back with a smile on your face.

beautifulmess

antiques

blessingdress

Hello baby dress that I certainly would have purchased if I had a little girl.

What are you saying hello to this Monday?

Danielle
    June 3, 2013 at 7:31 pm

I love those magnetic pics! Cute! I wonder if they’d stick to my stainless fridge.
    Hello to the last week of school for my older two!
    Hello, summer, and all the freedom you bring.
    Hello to another season of rainy afternoons in Florida, just enough time to regroup from our day and be lazy.
    Hello to Cash almost turning five months old! Father Time…please go easy on me this time around.
    Hello to another season of my favorite guilty pleasure…Real Housewives of New Jersey…and hello to the embarrassment of admitting that. 🙂

misty
    June 3, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Been meaning to get that book, thanks for reminding me!!!

xoxo, Misty

Krystal @unintentionsahm
    June 3, 2013 at 7:44 pm

That book is on my summer to do list! Can’t wait to read it.

I love this series, have been linking up too 🙂

Heather Clark
    June 3, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Great pictures. I’m looking for a new book to read on the plane to London this weekend. I think I’ll check that one out.

Mindy May
    June 3, 2013 at 8:20 pm

Beautiful!! I love your home!! I have always wanted to join a book club but have never done it!

Lisa
    June 3, 2013 at 8:30 pm

I definitely need to get away for an whole antiquing weekend. I would love to join a book club like that. Looks like so much fun…

kristen
    June 4, 2013 at 1:43 am

That’s my very favorite book. I’ve read it 3 times now. Love it! I’m going to give it to everyone I know as a gift this year. everyone should have it!

Amanda - Small Home Big Start
    June 4, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Did you make that cake? The icing is so cute and I love the pom-pom bunting on it.

Carli Gonzalez
    June 19, 2013 at 6:33 am

This looks like so much fun! I love EVERYTHING about this post!

20+ DIY Chalkboard Projects | Prototype Mama
    July 9, 2013 at 2:50 am

[…] We’re still working on the room and I don’t want to revel it until it’s finished but here is my inspiration that I used to create my board— Via Little Miss Mama […]

sklep meblowy rzeszów
    March 21, 2014 at 4:49 pm

Definitely imagine that which you said. Your favourite reason appeared to be
    on the internet the easiest thing to remember of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst folks think about worries that they
    plainly do not understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon
    the highest and also defined out the whole thing
    without having side-effects , other folks could take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

znakomite meble
    April 9, 2014 at 10:51 pm

What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how concerning
    unexpected emotions.