celebrate

Whale Baby Shower for Nina and Collin

Whale Baby Shower

My bestie, Nina, just gave birth to the world’s sweetest, most beautiful and cuddly baby boy.  And nearly 2 months ago, her sweet Mom, our friend Kristyn and I threw her a baby shower.  Here are some pictures and simple recipes from the day.

21-DSC_0603

19-DSC_0597

16-DSC_0586

10-DSC_0561

whale center pieces

002

003

I ordered these fabulous cards from this etsy shop.

004

Big brother, Landon, enjoying his 7th cake pop.

008

013

12-DSC_0577

Homemade Sparkling Apple Cider Recipe:
2 Cans Frozen Apple Juice Concentrate
2 Liters of Club Soda
Apple Slices for Garnish
Combine ingredients and enjoy.
This seriously tastes like the real deal.

005

17-DSC_0588

13-DSC_0581

oreo cake pops recipe

No Bake Oreo Cake Pops Recipe

Ingredients:
1 package of Oreos
2/3 package of cream cheese
candy melts (melting chocolate)
sprinkles
lollipop or cookie sticks

Directions:
Use a food processor to crumble cookies. If you don’t have a food processor you can put the cookies in a large ziplock bag and use a hard object to crush the cookies as finely as possible. In a bowl, combine Oreo crumbles and cream cheese. Form dough into one large ball and chill in refrigerator for about 20 minutes. Now, roll dough into 1.5 inch balls.  Then use the second half of THIS recipe to complete your cake pops.

1-Nina Baby Shower

And now, introducing the adorable baby squish.
Collin Tyler Banks

cwvDm9asA3Lw9bM2Abl5etGTAg

elise
    January 8, 2013 at 6:10 am

Oh man, I love oreo cake pops so much! We always call them heaven. And that has got to be the cutest baby shower ever. (For THE cutest squishy baby ever. How do you and Nina have the cutest babies in the world?)

Erin's Creative Energy
    January 8, 2013 at 6:15 am

What a cute baby shower. Welcome to the world Collin, you are a cutie! Congrats to Nina and her family on the newest addition.

CreationsbyFlo
    January 8, 2013 at 4:07 pm

Everything looks beautiful! Love the decor and the colors. Collin is a very cute baby!

Ashley
    January 8, 2013 at 4:59 pm

What a beautiful party! Collin is a treasure!

Melanie Montgomery
    January 8, 2013 at 5:04 pm

I love it. I’ve been scouring the internet for ideas, my sister is pregnant and it’s the first baby in our family!
    I love the idea of a whale party! My sister wants to motorcycle themed if she has a boy, ha, I’m not sure what I’m going to do with that but it sounds fun!

Aunt Debbie
    January 8, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Ashley, this is the CUTEST baby shower ever!!! Everything turned out darling for a darling new baby boy.
    You are soooooooo talented and such a good friend. Love you sweetie.

Rachel
    January 8, 2013 at 6:22 pm

Oh how fun! That is the cutest baby shower idea I’ve ever seen. I’m absolutely in love with it.

Natalia
    January 8, 2013 at 9:13 pm

Love the colors! It looks like an amazing show! So cute!

Kassi @ Truly Lovely
    January 9, 2013 at 12:06 am

What an adorable shower for an adorable baby boy!!! So cute!

Lindsay Roberts
    January 9, 2013 at 1:03 am

You did an awesome job Ash!! Bummed I couldnt make it! xo

Lis
    January 9, 2013 at 1:45 am

Oh, he IS a cutie!

jennylynn
    January 9, 2013 at 3:24 am

Such a cute Baby Shower …oreo cake pops, yummy!

AbsoluteMommy
    January 11, 2013 at 2:43 am

So lovely and crisp. The whales are an adorable touch! And as always I can’t wait to try these recipes! Your recipes always deliver!!

Baby shower ideas for boys |
    April 17, 2013 at 4:55 am

[…] *In this photo: Baby Shower feature from littlemissmomma.com […]

10 Baby shower themes for boys! - Right Start Blog
    May 22, 2013 at 3:26 pm

[…] 5. Whale theme […]

katie
    December 4, 2013 at 1:07 am

Love all of these ideas. I’m planning my baby shower with my mom for next month and have pinned a few of the ideas on your post! 🙂

Kina
    December 5, 2013 at 11:12 am

No tracking: The use of this currency is very secure. Emerging market,
    high yield and convertible bonds should produce much better returns than treasuries over the long term.

Sell Items There are a few marketplaces that are similar
    to e – Bay and Amazon but only accept bitcoin
    payments.

40 Cute Baby Shower Decoration Ideas - Hative
    February 23, 2014 at 8:41 am

[…] Source […]

umeshkr
    May 13, 2014 at 6:33 pm

i love your baby shower,,,,,,,,,,
    visit our site for more gifts http://www.babybuurman.com/

Rosa Trevino
    June 9, 2014 at 10:12 am

Hi, you have so many Great ideas! I was wondering where you purchased the sign with the Whale that you put in the Flower decoration.?

Thanks
    Rosa

BabyShower.com | 10 Baby Shower Ideas for Boys
    June 21, 2014 at 6:59 am

[…] 5. Whale theme […]

toms crochet shoes
    July 26, 2014 at 4:44 am

I leave a response each time I appreciate a post on a website or I
    have something to add to the conversation. Usually it is caused by the
    passion displayed in the article I read. And on this article Whale Baby Boy Shower Ideas.
    I was actually excited enough to create a thought :
    -) I actually do have a few questions for you if it’s allright.
    Could it be just me or does it look like
    like some of these remarks look like written by brain dead visitors?
    😛 And, if you are posting at other online social sites,
    I’d like to keep up with you. Could you make a list the
    complete urls of all your public pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page
    or twitter feed?

baby shower gifts
    October 4, 2014 at 8:33 am

Link exchange is nothing else except it is just placing the other person’s webpage link on your page at proper place and other person wipl also do similar in favor
    of you.

airsoft world
    October 17, 2014 at 3:41 pm

What’s up to all, how is all, I thgink every one is getting more from
    this website, and your views are nice for new viewers.

Cynthia
    April 28, 2015 at 7:28 am

Love your baby shower ideas! I was wondering if you know/remember what size the square vase was?

internet
    January 20, 2017 at 11:43 am

This means of interaction is beyond beneficial
    to anyone as it allows many different perspectives on various topics
    that people face or come up with. You do what you want or what you need to do without
    asking permission or worry about what will happen to your pay slip if you leave work earlier.
    This is relatively true, since there are Internet marketers who are earning as much as a hundred thousands of dollars within a month.

etrade logon
    March 28, 2018 at 12:34 pm

ETrade’s mobile apps offer you real time updates on all your investments, and let you conveniently handle your account. Below’s ways to login to the app from a couple of typical kinds of phones.