Are you guys all sitting down? Ok thats a stupid question cause who is going to read a blog standing up? I wanted to let you all know that I had the opportunity to meet Ashley a few months back in Arizona! Home gurl is quite the prankster (Let’s just say I am still counting all the cans of black beans she hid in my suitcase…) (but its ok I got her back) (Ashley may or may not have woken up to herself spooning some cans of black beans in her bed) (muahahaha)
I’m filling in for her while she gets ready for the little peanut! Since I work full time as a graphic designer AND do a ton of freelance as well I thought to myself “You know what LMM readers need? A ballin’ printable”
This is where I come in while sporting some super awesome cape (what? This is probably the only time in my life I get to bust that bad boy out of the closet, let me have this moment guys…)
Doncha hate it when you want to add a fun little note in your kid’s lunches or throw a note in a gift that your mailing to a friend but all you have are those pathetic sad yellow sticky notes? It’s ok guys–I GOT THIS. Now you never have to worry about scribbling a love note on a ripped off corner from loose leaf paper that you totally stole from your kids binder ever again.
Do ya dig ‘em? Just simply right click on the note cards and select “view image”. A new window will pop up. Either right click on the image again to save the image to your desk top OR print right from there!
Some Ideas on how to use these gangsta cards:
• Add a little love inside your kid’s lunches
• Hide them in hub’s suit jacket before he goes to work
• Punch a hole in the corner, grab some twine (dont even act like you dont have any twine, your a blogger, its written in your DNA to have some!) write a note and tie them to a gift bag, coffee cup or mason jar!
• Send a smile to a friend in the mail, just because (how good does it feel to get REAL mail) (am I right?)
• Keep some in your purse and write notes to people who don’t hear “thank you” enough (the postal worker at the post office, your kid’s teachers, your waiter…)
• Own a shop? Use them as thank you cards for your customers!
But please all I ask is that we all play nice in the playground and use these cards for personal use only! Please do not reproduce, sell or make a profit from these cute little guys.
Thank you Ashley for having me! If you guys wanna be besties with me you can stalk me over here!