grow

Our Day in Photos

I got the idea for this post here. Basically, a day in photos. Bringing my camera with me everywhere, capturing all the moments, the ins-and-outs of a random day withf Lil W, Benny and me.  So here’s what our Friday looked like.

6:00 am wake up to Lil W hugging my face.

The hubs has a great idea to grab donuts in our PJ’s.

We get home, Ben heads to work, and I take off the slipcovers to wash them. Lil W enjoys this very much.

I watch one of the last shows with Regis…

…while Lil W plays with his toys.

We get dressed and head over to Nina’s for a play date.

Lil W starts to get “aggressive” with his buddies, so we head home.
He falls asleep in the car–even though he has started to give up napping.

So I take advantage of his nap, get some laundry done and start writing Part 4 of Our Love Story.

Ben comes home early from work and Lil W wakes up.

We decide to go on a family walk to the lake.

c/o: Lisa Leonard, Illuminate necklace

We get to the lake and see that there is a storm brewing.

Giant drops start to fall and we run home.

Monkey babysits Lil W while Ben and I head out to an evening wedding of a dear friend.

We stopped off at the market on our way home from the wedding to grab some junk food {hot fries, IBC root beer, popcorn} and headed home to watch all of our recorded episodes from the week. Then we called it a night.

What was your Friday like?

Anna @ The Guiltless Life
    November 12, 2011 at 9:01 pm

Love this idea for a post! My Friday was similar in rushing around to lots of places, but not nearly as exciting. Love the pics!

[email protected]
    November 12, 2011 at 9:13 pm

LJ LOVES HIS AUNTIE!!!! Called Monkey this morning and he looks at my phone shouting “AUNTIE!” I think he liked our playdate 🙂

Elizabeth Cooper
    November 12, 2011 at 9:45 pm

Oh I love your Friday!

I Spent my Friday working, and then studying for a big exam for my Masters. (While I studied I rubbed my growing baby bump, and loved it). That was my small Friday joy.

Summer @ Made By Munchie's Mama
    November 12, 2011 at 10:19 pm

Work, playtime with my babies, then family date night to Woody’s Diner. Watched a movie with the hubs then stayed up till 2 am with Sally working on my Silhouette Advent calendar. Perfect day! Such a cute post idea!

becky mercado
    November 12, 2011 at 10:23 pm

I love your photos…I also like the way you display them. I’m not satisfied with how I have been editting mine on Picnik…when it will even load. Yours are simple and uncluttered. Friday…I snuck over to Best Buy and bought a new camera. I had a point and shoot which was more than I ever used before I started blogging and Etsy…but seeing everyone else’s pictures and comparing them to mine…especially my inside shots….I was craving a big girl camera. I ended up buying a Nikon D3100. Spent the evening reading directions…watching You Tube tutorials and finishing up a few things to put on my Etsy Shop on Monday….after I try to take a super great picture with my new guilty pleasure.

ilene
    November 12, 2011 at 11:12 pm

i loved every single photo here, friend. looks like the perfect friday – spending it with the ones you love. 🙂

Olivia Booska
    November 13, 2011 at 12:11 am

This sounds like an amazing day!!!! Can’t get over how stinkin cute your family is 🙂

KeeKeeAllNatural
    November 13, 2011 at 12:47 am

I loved this post and your picture are so cool and professional looking.

Megan
    November 13, 2011 at 1:10 am

Love this idea! And the pictures that look like polaroids are fabulous!!
    Happy Saturday!!

ana {bluebirdkisses}
    November 13, 2011 at 2:10 am

You guys are too cute! Love this friday…oh and your boots are so lovely! I’ve been looking for a pair like those for a while…but so far no luck…grr

[email protected]
    November 13, 2011 at 2:12 am

Looks like a fun day. Your hair looks amazing!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk
    November 13, 2011 at 2:42 am

I love it. I love your outfit — those boots are beautiful! And I don’t think I could ever pull of red pants, but you do 🙂

Joanna
    November 13, 2011 at 3:09 am

You have such a beautiful family, I love reading your blog!!!

Sandy a la Mode
    November 13, 2011 at 4:03 am

this is SUCH a cute idea for a post!!! love all the pics!!

misty
    November 13, 2011 at 4:35 am

Sounds like the perfect Friday night! Love movies and junk food! xoxo

Sayward
    November 13, 2011 at 4:52 am

What a clever and fun idea! Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy reading your blog. Makes for some good down time to see what other moms are out there doing. 🙂

sarah
    November 13, 2011 at 5:10 am

So cute! Love the pics! I also love your boots! I have looked everywhere for some like that! Loved this post!

Melanie Cantelmo
    November 13, 2011 at 5:17 am

That sounds like a busy day! I love walks by the lake!! Cold weddings aren’t my fav, we have two this month. I don’t like being cold lol! I’ll need to do a post like this! I love the knew Lisa Leonard necklace!!

[email protected]{Shaped by Grace}
    November 13, 2011 at 5:58 am

I love this idea!! It looks like you guys had a very relaxing and fun day! We have to drive to our lake to walk around it, but it’s one of our favorite past times too! For our Friday my son celebrated his 11th birthday! {On 11.11.11!} 🙂 He had a blast! Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend! 🙂

Aleisha McD
    November 13, 2011 at 6:07 am

Wonderful post, sweet Momma! What a fun idea too!

Michelle Parrott
    November 13, 2011 at 8:44 am

Looks like a fabulous day!!!!! 🙂 Love your boots – where did you get them!? You are brave wearing boots that tall! I feel like with my 4’11” frame it would shrink my legs!

Terin Garrett
    November 13, 2011 at 2:10 pm

Ashley, you are SO beautiful!! 🙂 I love this idea! I just might steal it! 😉

McKenna Wilson
    November 13, 2011 at 11:59 pm

Absolutly LOVE your boots! too too cute!!

Halley
    November 14, 2011 at 3:06 am

I love your blogs! And you have the cutest, most photogenic family yet!

Also, your little outfit–sweater and boots–PRECIOUS!

Love it.
    Thanks for sharing!
    I may try this one day!

Karri
    November 14, 2011 at 3:53 am

Fun day! I need to do this on a day the kids have off school 🙂
    Friday I was a lazy sloth and Friday night we went to my fabulous wonderful friend’s 35th birthday party and had a fun time meeting other guests we did not know. We stayed too late, but had a fun time and played some games that made us giggle.

Lindsay
    November 14, 2011 at 7:39 am

I love this idea for a post on my blog. You captured the moments of your day so beautifully.

Stefanie
    November 14, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Fun Friday! Okay pretty lady, where did you get those brown tall boots again… I am in need of some retail therapy today;)

Amanda
    November 14, 2011 at 3:46 pm

What a fun idea and neat thing to do! So sweet, love all of the photos! 🙂
    ~Amanda

PeaceLoveTerri
    November 14, 2011 at 5:27 pm

I had no idea Regis was leaving!! You can totally tell I’m a working Mom.. lolol. Who’s replacing him?

Nicole
    November 14, 2011 at 11:04 pm

This is SUCH a cute idea for a post! And your hair looks AMAZING!

Erin
    November 15, 2011 at 5:04 am

We went out for donuts in our PJs on Saturday morning too! And our little girl gets donut holes every. single.time. So fun to know other’s have similar ideas of ways to spend time together. Cute post!

Stefanie
    November 15, 2011 at 6:59 pm

Looks like a great day!

Make and Do Girl
    November 17, 2011 at 6:03 am

Love the idea of a day in photos. Totally going to do that. Love that cowl you wore to the wedding! Did you make it?

The not-so-great day » Counting My Kisses
    November 30, 2011 at 6:03 am

[…] the life post– walk you through a day at our house, told through pictures {my inspiration is this post from Little Miss […]

jonique beach
    December 1, 2011 at 9:49 pm

I love this idea! So cute!

Lisa A
    December 1, 2011 at 11:51 pm

Cute idea! I would love to do this so I can show my son our average day when he grows up!

Lyndsey
    December 10, 2011 at 12:48 am

I love your boots! Where did you get them?

Erika
    December 13, 2011 at 7:00 pm

I LOVE this idea!! I am going to do this on my blog!:)