spotlight

Keep Calm and Carry On (Huge Sale)

I’m calling in the troops for a few days.
And by troops, I mean my sewing chicas.
And by sewing chicas, I mean my beautiful Momma and Grandmomma.

Because for a limited time, we are offering the Keep Calm and Carry On pillow cover at a rockin low price.
Usually $23…and now only $16 while supplies last.
There will only be 40 of these puppies at this price.

Click HERE to get yours today at this low price, before they’re gone.
And believe it or not, Christmas is around the corner–so think gifts for the ones you love.

Aleyta
    September 17, 2011 at 10:26 pm

I went on to look at them and saw you had posted the table runner!!! I’ve been hoping you would list it! SO I got it ๐Ÿ™‚ YAY! xoxo

Carol Alexandre
    September 17, 2011 at 10:35 pm

Do you ship to brazil??? If yes,I would like 3.

Thanks
    Carol

Lacie
    September 18, 2011 at 4:30 am

Darn, to late those puppies are already sold out!! that’s ok i guess, the normal price is still WAY cheap and I’m in love with these pillows!! I know it will make a great statement piece in our family room! keep doing what your doing, you seriously rock! Also, let us know when these bad boys go on sale again

Jennifer Yaniz-Torrel
    September 18, 2011 at 8:46 pm

I love it.

jamie
    September 19, 2011 at 2:13 am

Your blog is one of my faves, so I nominated it for “The “Versatile Blogger” award. Please see my blog on Monday for details! Thanks for being one of my favorite reads!

Jamie

P.S. Love everything in your shop!

ana {bluebirdkisses}
    September 19, 2011 at 10:27 am

I just bought one! yey! I didn’t actually buy it for me though…but for my little cousin who’s going to ballet school. This is her favorite quote ever, and it will look so super lovely in her dorm room with all the other ballerinas ๐Ÿ™‚ cute cute!

Anna @ The Guiltless Life
    September 19, 2011 at 9:22 pm

That’s a heck of a deal! And I love the idea of the three generations sitting around sewing – once baby W is old enough he can be the fourth ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dyna Ly
    September 19, 2011 at 11:35 pm

I hope I made it but I just bought one of these pillows through your etsy store! Can’t wait to get it.