Ski Ball, Baby W Style

These pictures are merely one of a million reasons
why you never turn your back on your kid for one.single.second
while enduring a trip to Chucke Cheese.

Ashley Stock
I'm Ashley. Sometimes I craft, occasionally I cook, everyday I write, and I'm always Momma. This is my blog. I keep it real while still seeing the rainbows and butterflies in all of life's lessons.
Ashley Stock
Ashley Stock
Ashley Stock

Latest posts by Ashley Stock (see all)

Ashley Stock

Comments

1. Michelle says:

i totally love that you snapped a few pictures before getting him off. ha ha. reminds me of last week with my 2 yr old. we went to stone henge and i looked behind me and then next thing i see him lifting up the rope to go on the side you aren't supposed to be on – so what did i do – i took the pictures to document it.
    the hubs wasnt thrilled with my picture taking skills – but he's glad i got the shots now ๐Ÿ™‚
    baby w is adorable.

2. The mum of all trades says:

so funny!

3. Casey Martinez says:

Oh my goodness how cute though. That is def. what my little gal would do if we let her out of our sight too. Too cute!

4. My oldest has done that too! The younger one, not yet…but that's because he hasn't been to Chuck E. Cheese yet.

5. Lindsay says:

OH he and Landyn are two peas in a pod. TOTALLY something she would do too… MISS U GUYS!

6. Stephanie says:

OH NO…you're scaring me! We are supposed to take our first trip there tonight. YIKES! I have dreaded this moment…going to Chuck E Cheese. I hope it can hold up to my tornado!! <3

7. Ski ball is my favorite!

8. Miranda says:

Hahaha, I love it! And I really love that you took pictures instead of making him get off immediately. Good job, mama! ๐Ÿ˜‰

9. hahaha! but it is so much more fun up there where the balls go in!!!

10. Heather says:

This exact thing happened to my while my 3 year old and I were at Chuck E Cheese. I was scolding her for getting up there but then said Wait let Mama get a picture! ๐Ÿ™‚

11. {{{Kelly}}} XtOphY Design Studio says:

hahahahaha! SO FUNNY!!!! i love it! and i love that you post these hilarious moments on here ๐Ÿ™‚

when my son was 1 1/2, he figured out how to unbuckle his car seat, and hang out the window while i was driving down a really busy road! i look in my rear view, and see this little baby head sticking out the window, and PULLED OVER AS FAST AS I COULD!!!!!!!!!!

boys….i just love em! <3

12. So cute! I'm sure every kid has done (or atleast tried) to do that! :o)

13. PeaceLoveApplesauce says:

yeah, that's exactly how i play too!

14. What's the fun if you can't get up there and jump around? My son has done the same thing ๐Ÿ™‚

15. Very Nice Seller! thank-you!