This Just In…

Do y’all remember my Love Stitched couture necklace that I was bragging about a few months back?

Well today, it’s on GroopDealz for a rock bottom price!
$15 OFF the original price!
Woah!
Click HERE to check it out girlies!
{Then we can be matching}

Ashley Stock
I'm Ashley. Sometimes I craft, occasionally I cook, everyday I write, and I'm always Momma. This is my blog. I keep it real while still seeing the rainbows and butterflies in all of life's lessons.
Ashley Stock
Ashley Stock
Ashley Stock

Latest posts by Ashley Stock (see all)

Ashley Stock

Comments

1. Karina Wetzel says:

I love this Necklace!!! and you Look Beautiful wearing it πŸ™‚ {As Always}PS: Not saying that in a creppy kind of way… lol

2. Trulie Scrumptious says:

Love the necklace! you are Gorgeous! (love the baby w pee post below, Hilarious)
    trulie-scrumptious.blogspot.com
    mitchandroz.blogspot.com (family blog)

3. I love love love that necklace and it looks so wonderful with your outfit πŸ™‚ Get it girl!

4. Lindsay says:

Your the best accessory model of them all πŸ™‚

5. Laura @ live.laugh.photograph says:

fabulous dahling!

6. Love this necklace! It looks adorable on you!

7. youre stinkin adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

8. i love that!!! gorgeous! πŸ™‚

9. Justine says:

This necklace is LOVE.

Just Better Together

10. Beautiful necklace!! You are a stunning fashionable momma, and a very creative one too! I like your pics! my hubs got me a canon camera for xmas and ever since then I never got a pic of myself (because i'm always the one holding the camera). I end up picking up the Opteka RC-4 Wireless Remote Control. hehe. It's awesome…though I still don't have any pics of myself. haha…

11. I've siad it before, and I'll say it again. You are so stinkin' gorgeous.

I could use some fancy pants jewelry like that to dress up my all black work ensembles ; )

CarissaExplainsItAll

12. Kelly H says:

I made one very similar to this a week or so ago! Love it. πŸ™‚

13. I love it!

14. Siobhan aka Kiwivandal says:

you have been given the versatile blogger award! http://kiwivandal.blogspot.com/2011/04/and-oscar-goes-too.html here is the link to your post! Congrats πŸ™‚

15. I love this necklace and all your other crafts and style!!! Your blog is great and I enjoy all your posts!

16. would purchase from seller again. trustworthy!!