JUMBO Silhouette Discount April 21-26 {code: LMM}

Dear Silhouette, I love you.
{mustache rhinestone t-shirt, made using my Silhouette}
{Tuxedo t-shirt made using the Silhouette heat transfer material}
Silhouette Electronic Cutting Tool
Dear Silhouette,
You have changed my life.
I’m serious.
I play with you nearly every day.
You are easy to use.
You inspire creativity within me.
You make me happy.
But you are also kinda like owning a truck on moving day.
Thanks to you, my dear Silhouette,
I am now the neighborhood go-to gal for all things crafty.
Need something cut into a super rad shape?
No prob, just stop by Ashley’s house,
she has a Silhouette.
And I’m not complaining,
because I love to help a sista out…
But I’m thinking these ladies {and a few gents} need a
Silhouette of their very own.
Which is why I want to thank you, Silhouette.
Thank you for the INSANELY awesome DISCOUNT
you are offering to all Little Miss Momma readers.
with love, LMM
1 CD of rhinestone images
1 pack of clear 10ss rhinestones
1 pack of clear 16ss rhinestones
1 pack of clear 20ss rhinestones
1 pack of pink 10ss rhinestones and
1 Pick-Me-Up tool
This is an incredible deal worth $125 in savings!
This promotion will run from April 21st-April 26th.
PROMO CODE: LMM
You are able to put the entire bundle into your cart with one click.
CLICK HERE, and use the code LMM.
If you already have a Silhouette, or are ordering one today,
you should add all the Rhinestone goodies to your basket
because from April 21st-26th they will be a whopping 30% OFF

Look what I made in 15 minutes using the Silhouette rhinestone feature.
I’m sorta in love with this new mustache tee.

I used the Silhouette rhinestone starter kit…

And followed the VERY simple instructions found in the package:
I also added a bit of BLING to my favorite burlap crown pillow.

I made this pillow using this stencil from Your Memories Captured.
Then I added a few rhinestones to jazz it up a bit.

This week I also made my new favorite shirt using the Silhouette heat transfer material.

I call it, the Tuxedo Shirt.

I used a bow tie image from the Silhouette library, and a button image–then I combined them to create this feminine tuxedo look. This is also a 15 minute project. Way easy.

I am thinking I want to wear it with a high waisted black or even red skirt to dress it up a bit–we’ll see.
I have about a zillion more ideas swirling around in my head,
if only there was more time in the day, right?!
So be sure to take advantage of this limited time discount.
These don’t happen often!
***********************************************
Dont’ forget to check out my latest tutorial
over at Mom Moments.
 And “like” Little Miss Momma on facebook for a chance to
WIN $25 to my etsy shop.
Ashley Stock
I'm Ashley. Sometimes I craft, occasionally I cook, everyday I write, and I'm always Momma. This is my blog. I keep it real while still seeing the rainbows and butterflies in all of life's lessons.
Ashley Stock
Ashley Stock
Ashley Stock

Latest posts by Ashley Stock (see all)

Ashley Stock

Comments

1. Nina @ Momma Go Round says:

The tuxedo shirt is hilarious! I know what we are wearing next Halloween 🙂

2. Nichelle @ Vintage Wanna Bee says:

THE STACHE!!!

3. Mom2MemphisAndRuby says:
  4. SO fun Ashley!!!! Rocking the stache!!

5. ONLY you could pull something so adorable off 🙂 LOVE IT!

6. The Balch Bunch says:

UMMMMM Awesome!

Love the tuxedo shirt and I NEED that crown pillow… like seriously I NEED one!!!!!!!

love love love your blog!

7. I must have this!!! Those shirts are too adorable 🙂

8. PeaceLoveApplesauce says:

I had a silhouette and didn't care for it after a couple of weeks.
    1. I didn't like not being able to take it anywhere w/o needing to bring my computer.
    2. I found the user instructions and software fairly difficult to operate. So many options!
    3. After spending 3 hours trying to get the heat transfer ironed down on 2 shirts, following the instructions exactly. I washed the shirt ONCE and most of it came un-stuck.
    Total waste of money! I ended up selling it on ebay. I'm sticking with the Cricut!

9. Heather Mullin says:

Those are AWESOME! And I love the pillows! WOW! I want one now! I can't afford it though! TOO cute girl!

10. Eisley Rae Clothing says:

Love these new shirts, they're so cute!! I can't wait to get a silhouette. Dying for one!

11. Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims says:

that tuxedo shirt is soooo awesome! haha i love it

12. Michell @ Girl In Air says:

That is darling!! But a cutie like you could wear ANYTHING and like fabulous!!

13. that is such a cute shirt! I too love anything that sparkles!

14. Jessica @ jessicaNdesigns says:

I just made my first project with my silhouette!! YIPPIE! Now I keep looking around at what else I can slap some vinyl on tee hee

15. Thanks for sharing!!!! Your blog is one of my all time faves! I actually made a short post today listing some of my favorite blogs and put a link to LMM on there- I hope you don't mind! Have a wonderful day!!!!

16. Thank you so much for the link. I am ordering one today! FINALLY!! I can't wait to get busy making fun stuff.

17. Adorable, you should start selling the tuxedo tshirt on your etsy, I'd buy one!!

18. Annetta-B Photography says:

Yay! Glad I found you! I've been looking for a mommy blog just like yours.

19. o.m.g. you are so cute. love the shirts, pillow love the pots. love everything.!!!

20. Jayna Rae says:

Both of those shirts are amazing. You are just too darn cute!

21. Kristen Duke Photography says:

love the two cute shirts you made;)

22. Very cute! I love how you take your own pictures! I also wanted to say thank you for letting me in on the white poster board secret! I feel like a pro now haha!

Delighted Momma

23. ahh! i want to see more! I just got a silhouette at the beginning of the month- love love love it!

24. Stacie Lynn says:

wow! I love love love your blog! so creative and fun! I'm totally joining in on "I SPY" 🙂

25. Very cool!

26. Hey, Ashley! Fun post. I just saw this while I was shopping and thought of you…

27. Michelle Life Buy The Beach says:

I like this project. I like the bling! If I bring a shirt on Easter can we bling one for me?

28. Jacqueline says:

That Queen pillow is great.

Just stopping by – new to Top mommy blogs – I inviite you to visit my blog – its a crafty type too – with a focus on handmade cards. Jacqueline

29. Mrs. Girly Girl says:

I just bought one! Thanks for the discount code! 🙂

30. Stephanie says:

I want to take advantage of the discount but am wondering if the package still comes with the thin/thick cutting mats, $10 gift card toward image purchase, etc like the machine itself comes with. I want it ALL! : ) Thanks!

31. Michele Brooks says:

I love your shirts! Especially the Tux one, lol please sell one in your Etsy. 😀

32. Did you buy or make the crown pillow? How did you do it if you made it?

Thanks!
    Lauren

33. Emily Scharnhorst says:

L♥ve! L♥ve! L♥ve! Cute! Cute! Cute! Thank you for sharing!

34. Pamela says:

I see mustache things everywhere now… but I had to link this up to you, way too funny. Urban Outfitters: http://bit.ly/hkqHyM

35. Since winter coming, the popularity of buyying Adidas Adizero Prime shoes for match has never reduced both in stores and online.

Trackbacks

1. Crown On Pillow Thank…

[…] y cute! I love how you take your own pictures! I also wanted to say thank you fo […]…

2. […] made this fun bow tie shirt using Silhouette heat transfer material and this blingy mustache shirt using the Silhouette […]

3. Silhouette Cameo Rhinestone 3 Templates 3 Backing Boards 3 Transfer Sheets

[…] iate programs. This means if you purchase an item from a link I provide to those […]