It’s the Little Things…like pie

It’s all about the little things…
like bed head,
sticky faces,
round eyes,
and of course, pie.

Here’s to deep breaths,
and taking a moment to soak up
the little things.
And here’s to me, taking my own advice.
Ashley Stock
I'm Ashley. Sometimes I craft, occasionally I cook, everyday I write, and I'm always Momma. This is my blog. I keep it real while still seeing the rainbows and butterflies in all of life's lessons.
Ashley Stock
Ashley Stock
Ashley Stock

Latest posts by Ashley Stock (see all)

Ashley Stock

Comments

1. He is so cute and sure makes that pie look yummy!! LOVE the pics!!

2. Elizabeth says:

Ashley…he has the cutest face! And the quote, oh how I can relate! πŸ™‚

3. what a good reminder πŸ™‚

4. Love all of it!

I hope you are having a fabulous weekend pretty girl!
    xoxo.

P.S. – Sookie wants to know if Baby W wants to go on a date when they are like…30?

πŸ˜‰

5. Melissa Geoghegan says:

I love this! He is getting so big! xo xi

6. i think that's a great quote to post up πŸ™‚
    btw your son has such pretty eye lashes…if he were a girl, he'd appreciate them…but he's not…not saying he should be though, but just saying he has REALLY envious eyelashes. πŸ™‚

Just Better Together

7. You have such a cutie pie! And man you are preaching to the choir! I've been thinking so much lately that I need to worry less about my house being clean and organized ALL the time and play with my kiddos more…they are only young once! Great reminder!

8. Thanks so much for posting that!! After a day with my cranky 6 month old son I realize that he isn't going to just want momma forever. I am cherishing the moments I have with him now.

9. too cute.
    I have a feeling if I asked for a bite of that pie, I would 1. not get any and 2. receive a very confused look!

CarissaExplainsItAll

10. Jayna Rae says:

Absolutely adorable pictures.

11. Surviving SAHM says:

I love the pictures you take! You really catch the feeling of the moment! (if that makes sense) : )

12. Nina @ Momma Go Round says:

We should have known that if he was going to eat anything, it was going to be pie. LOVE THIS KID!

13. Such sweet pictures! And I just have to tell you how much I appreciate your openness about Baby W. I have a very strong willed 14 month old who has already mastered fit throwing, telling us no, and not sharing very well. Tonight as I was looking at this post I was very thankful to know my child isn't the only one who is ahead of the game with having a mind of his own. These precious little boys will change the world some day!

14. Trulie Scrumptious says:

how cute is he… now I'm going to want a big piece of pie, thanks a lot πŸ˜‰

trulie-scrumptious.blogspot.com
    mitchandroz.blogspot.com(family blog)

15. The Little Flapper says:

Such a cute pie you got there πŸ™‚ & adorable pictures as well.

16. How adorable!!

17. Love it. Especially the scrunched nose one where he was really determined, so cute. I had a calm, easy going boy when he was a baby….Then he hit 3 yrs. old and everything changed. He is still a good boy but I just expected him to stay easy, and thats what is making this harder. This meaning,he talks back like a teenager..really scary, he laughs when I attempt a "time out", repeats everything you say, usually at awkward times, and gives me my options, " mama, you have two choices, we can go outside now or we can go outside in 5 minutes".
    But deep breaths help and so does blogging, and leaving really long comments on other people's blogs venting..sorry=) But I love your blog….ok I blog stalk you among the other blogs that are bookmarked on my toolbar. And you look really familiar.. did you ever live in Palmdale by chance? I think we went to junior high together but I could be wrong. ok I'm done now!!! =)

18. Hi dear.
    You know your son is awesome!
    Have a good Sunday!

19. He is too cute! I like how he was going for more before he even finished what he already had. It must be some good pie! And great advice! Something we all should be doing daily!

20. Michelle Life Buy The Beach says:

This is the set of pictures I want to put dowmy hallway to update the baby ones. Don't you think?

21. Sommer Clark says:

precious!

22. I am a new follower to your blog and love it!! I love this post!! My son will be 2 on April 22nd and it goes by so quick..remembering the little things is truely what matters!!

23. Jenae @ Wildflower says:

I need to remind myself this often! your little boy is adorable!
    Have a great relaxing sunday! how is your Black heels and tractor wheels reading going? I just got mine!! πŸ™‚

24. love this kid…no one has ever made pie look so CUTE πŸ˜‰ lol

25. The Vintage Modern Bride says:

i LOVE that quote. thanks for sharing it πŸ˜‰

26. archives says:

oh my gosh, what a CUTIE!

27. He is so darn cute! We need more Baby W in our lives πŸ™‚

28. Jacqueline says:

So cute!!! And so true.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Jac

jacmaries.blogspot.com

29. Okay seriously, he is one of THE CUTEST little boys I have ever seen in my life. EVER. Definite top 5 for sure. That means he's even passed up some of my nephews…oops.

30. You take the best pictures! They are so pristine and crystal clear! I am curious what kind of camera you use? =)

31. My husband and I just had a conversation this afternoon that was all about how we can't understand that there are people in this world who do not like pie. This makes no sense in my head. Like…at all.

32. Gutterhelmet says:

Your baby is too cute!

To save up on cleaning and credit card bills, you should do it yourself. The best way is to get organized. Check out http://www.gutterhelmet.com/blog/your-all-in-one-spring-gutter-checklist/ for some tips and tricks.

33. Birthday Party Ideas says:

Love the pics. He's a real cutie!

Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

34. He's adorable. And what good taste he has eating coconut pie (at least I think that's what he's eating)

Great pictures.

35. Lexie Loo & Dylan Too says:

He sure enjoyed that pie!

36. Lexie Loo & Dylan Too says:

He sure enjoyed that pie!

37. Little Beachs says:

Would it be odd if I picked your little man to be on the top of my list for eligible men for my lady to marry? He totally is perfection I love his little face!

Joni Beach

38. Sundresses and Smiles says:

this is too darn cute!! i love the one where he is reaching for the whole pie!

39. just what I needed

Trackbacks

1. […] recent photos I have taken.Β  They inspire me.Β  A picture of Baby W enjoying a giant pie inspired this post.Β  An old picture of me as a teenager inspired this post. Pictures of Baby W’s mess […]