Paper Flower Spring Headband Tutorial

Are you ready for a mega-Springy and super easy paper flower headbands tutorial?
I realize these headbands are a bit BOLD, but they are great if you are feeling a bit brave in the fashion department this Spring–and they are perfect for little girls {because they can get away with wearing bright flowers in their hair no matter what}.
This is a great project to do with your girls over summer vacation–and you can buy everything for cheap at your local craft store.
{And now for the 5 minute  tutorial}
Here’s what you will need:
Scrapbooking paper flowers {from Michael’s}
Old headband you haven’t worn in a while {or you can buy a pack of your favorites at Target}
Glue gun and hot glue
A few fun buttons {because I love buttons}
And any extra embellishments you feel inspired to use
STEP ONE:
Pick your favorite paper flower combinations and button centerpiece.
STEP TWO:
Glue and stack your selected flowers.
Glue your button down in the center. It will look something like this:
STEP THREE:
Glue you new pretty flower/button stack directly onto your headband.
Be sure to line up the flower with the headband so that it will be placed in the correct spot on your head.  I like to wear mine off to the side.
And ta-da, you’re done!
Now get creative with your flower creations:

Happy Crafting!
{Click HERE to check out the awesome parties I link to}
Ashley Stock
I'm Ashley. Sometimes I craft, occasionally I cook, everyday I write, and I'm always Momma. This is my blog. I keep it real while still seeing the rainbows and butterflies in all of life's lessons.
Ashley Stock
Ashley Stock
Ashley Stock

Latest posts by Ashley Stock (see all)

Ashley Stock

Comments

1. Dannelle says:

These are so cute! I wish I were as crafty as you!

2. Sugar and Spice Mommy says:

My daughter is a headband girl…she's gonna LOVE these!

3. Love Stitched says:

so cute!!! I love how easy they are to make 🙂

4. Mama Hen says:

I love the headband idea!! I have to get out the glue and craft stuff. Very cute!

Mama Hen

5. Heather says:

THIS is why I need to have a girl!!! VERY cute!

6. Too cute! If my little girl wouldn't immediately pull out every hair accessory I put in her hair, I would totally make some of these. Also, check out my blog when you have a chance. I'm awarding you the Versatile Blogger Award!

7. Mama Hen says:

You have an award at Mama's Little Chick!!

Mama Hen

8. Super Cute!

9. So cute… great ideas for little girls.. pins, headbands and ponytails… thank you

10. I made something similar for my daughter. My son got a hold of it and ripped it apart:( They are very cute!

11. Liz @ Sugarplum Creations says:

Cute . . . check! Fun . . . check! Easy . . . check! I love it!!

12. Those are super cute!!

13. Aisyah Helga says:

Thanks for this cute tutorial! I've linked it to my blog to share with my readers.

14. i like this bag!

15. It is my pleasure to be a merber in your biog,and thank you so much that you allow me to share the article,it is my true feeling that I want to share this with others.Thanks again for everything, but most especially your friendship.